Re: Tour de France 2009

promising start indeed...

52 (edited by black shape 2009-07-08 00:18:24)

garmin slipstream did it with just 5 though. had they had all 9 maybe it would not be so close.

well, if this if that. so goes that

Voeckler finally wins his etappe, the little bugger

and the way he did it was very cool.. not many can stay out of the claws of the sprinter teams in the end..

so cavendish is not the jesus christ figure he imagines himself to be. well done to the hushovd.
felt sorry for david millar. he got caught in the final 1.5km and managed to lose a minute. he must have been totally knackered

keep hackney crap

yes I'm always supporting the escapees, too bad he broke in the last 2 km

poor david, as soon as teh pelleton got on those big ass roads he was done for sad

lot of crashes today aswell people slipping on the hite lines, hopefully no will need to retire

is cavendish really so egotistical? seems a nice chap to me. i rather him win than bloody thor hushovdt, ten times over.

hey, anyone with the name Thor is cool from birth.. big_smile

man cavendish was on it today. quite a technical finish too. he is incredible to watch

keep hackney crap

we need scandals!

yeah it really does feel like its been the same old story everyday. break forms at the beginning, reeled in by the finish, sprinters take over.

shame what they did with the tourmalet, diluting its effect by finishing the stage 70kms down the road.

keep hackney crap

there was kind a scandal today: no earphone allowed today, so many team protested limply, by making the race veeeery boring

its insane. those stupid team directors with their earphones and strategy.. let the riders think for themselves.

all bullshit! Lose those earphones!

make the earphone channels public like in F1 and start cycling again

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.  ~Bertrand Russell

+1

By making the parcours too easy the Tour has become a very boring affair this year.

moguh wrote:

in f1 you can hear very well how stupid those things are.  ''you need to push the next few laps!'' ''there's someone behind you trying to pass!'' yeah, like the drivers dont know that..

great sprint today and still no one can catch cavendish

keep hackney crap

im ready for the next set of mountains. Etappe today again was a big big bore.

The day of Contador big_smile

rude66 wrote:
moguh wrote:

in f1 you can hear very well how stupid those things are.  ''you need to push the next few laps!'' ''there's someone behind you trying to pass!'' yeah, like the drivers dont know that..

my point exactly, if the channels are public the earphones as strategic tool for the teambosses become useless .

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.  ~Bertrand Russell

who won it today, our man from Man again?

no, Sorensen, great winner,after a big breakaway of 7 guys
I'm glad i was away when they showed this dog agonising on the ground after being hit by a car: even if i think dogs are the worst animal in the world (maybe except mosquitos and jellyfish), seeing the happy eyes of my nephew calling me for this dying dog made me shivers... too much bloody tv and videogames i guess...

12km to go, some nice skil shimano guys in the tete de la course, hincapie going for yellow

dying dog, yesterday two guys hit by airgun, today a woman crossing the parcours hit and killed by police motorcycle
there is nothing like the tour!

touch your fear, dont be afraid!