Re: Edvenjah on Intergalacticfm IFM#1 (channel one)

ha ha...i guess carpenter refers to smackos

Insulting people only works when you have talent

He named me too, I must be famous now

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.  ~Bertrand Russell

29 (edited by zora 2009-11-24 12:56:03)

wow, if thats all true, its in fact wilder than my dreams. and way more ridiculous. thx mm. would still like to know what took him there though. def more than just being "a bit confused".

its a bit pity though. i always thought he was a ok guy. with a big passion for his musix. and the few shows ive heard i really liked.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

no need to kick a man thats already down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_O0vRdk2D4

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

32 (edited by jayoverdose 2009-11-24 16:52:20)

starb's right

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

man, that guy has issues

jay & co., you should make a song out of it... it could be real electro and a bit more dark and elite.

gay-jay feat. pussy ferency - wannabees (exxxtended in the ass darkroom version)   

on vocals (as guests) WetRat, BMxxx, MOreGoose, Mensch mit Maschine under belt, On Carpet` ner + dutchie crew)

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4X9hhldCUo

Seriously I do not understand why he is so upset, so quickly. Mostly because he's seeing things that are just not there.
I hope Ed is fine (and his kid too).

37 (edited by TROjAX 2009-12-31 11:10:46)

i sounds like ratsnake and I-F probably did some racial defamation against him, cause hes turkish. I am turkish also,  and i probaby would react the same way if someone talks to me like that.

@Noize Do you know him ? I had him on Edvenjah on Facebook, but it seems hes not registered there anymore. Can you give me his email adress i would like to ask him what happened.

http://www.myspace.com/electrojax

Looking for a place to stay, i like to dance and drift away...

TROjAX wrote:

i bet ratsnake and I-F probably did some racial defamation against him, cause hes turkish. I am turkish also,  and i probaby would react the same way if someone talks to me like that.

@Noize Do you know him ? I had him on Edvenjah on Facebook, but it seems hes not registered there anymore. Can you give me his email adress i would like to ask him what happened.

bullllllllllllllllllllllllllshit, the guy is not all together and paranoid, its not about ethnicity, shame on you for implying that.

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

who's edvenjah?

Vlam Aan

40 (edited by TROjAX 2009-12-31 11:07:32)

jayoverdose wrote:
TROjAX wrote:

i bet ratsnake and I-F probably did some racial defamation against him, cause hes turkish. I am turkish also,  and i probaby would react the same way if someone talks to me like that.

bullllllllllllllllllllllllllshit, the guy is not all together and paranoid, its not about ethnicity, shame on you for implying that.

well like i said "probably" i hope its not like this. And to be honest i can

TROjAX wrote:

this is too silly to comment, but you're a bit hasty on "betting and probablying" huh?!

42 (edited by TROjAX 2009-12-31 11:37:01)

ice wrote:
TROjAX wrote:

this is too silly to comment, but you're a bit hasty on "betting and probablying" huh?!

Don

lol smile true story will follow  smile i did'nt knew that MenschMaschine put this into here smile

but now i feel that i am now more important as i want to be at all smile

but first i want to say this i had a lot respect for I-F because i like his 2 lp? .. just play them up and down from 1996 till 2002 .. but did'nt knew him personal since today (only in ifm chatroom) smile

NoiZe got my respect more than ever and Captain also smile TrojaX also wink and to all the others everyone is important !
and i have a lot gay or lesbian friends .. so i have nothing against this humans !!

and all the others which sounds like the new brigade of puttin nice people into shit will see what i will post soon. so beware or say sorry for your lies !

Sehr nett von Dir Ice smile wu

what a drama! welcome back Ed

lärm macht spass!

thank you deutschmark smile

you know i had a lot other things to do ..no much time to turn on the heat for old soups smile

46 (edited by TROjAX 2010-01-01 22:13:50)

Thanks for replying Ed, it

This all started after the countless times you spammed chat that your show was on ifm1 and that you are real electro. I said to "shut the fuck up" and you took it so deep that you still have to bring it up.

You lost it and went on unbelievable tirades. I can't ignore that, so fuck you. But remember, i NEVER commented on your race or anything so stupid. Don't make shit up and act your age.

48 (edited by ytz 2010-01-02 04:07:01)

when the dust on this settles, hopefully everyone will realise that it is i, ytz, who is real electro and if you disagree well, you are jealous - that's all i'm saying. and quit the racist remarks about the uk, eh? you don't want to see me angry. i'll send round... not assassins.... but stern men in hats. and they will pass you a briefing document of some one hundred pages and each page will say "i am real electro" on it. then you'll see! you'll all see!

cuties don't exert

49 (edited by TROjAX 2010-01-02 07:50:31)

ytz wrote:

when the dust on this settles, hopefully everyone will realise that it is i, ytz, who is real electro and if you disagree well, you are jealous - that's all i'm saying. and quit the racist remarks about the uk, eh? you don't want to see me angry. i'll send round... not assassins.... but stern men in hats. and they will pass you a briefing document of some one hundred pages and each page will say "i am real electro" on it. then you'll see! you'll all see!

Don't rub it in! He already apologized, and he was literally drunk when he posted that stuff on chat, after all they took him the show out of his hands. So stop rubbing salt into the wounds.

50 (edited by MenschMaschine 2010-01-02 09:04:28)

TROjAX wrote:

After all they took him the show out of his hands. So stop rubbing salt into the wounds.

"They" took nothing out of his hands.
His show was well listened to and very well apreciated by a lot of listeners.
If you check the first updated post of this thread you will find out it was Ed himself that decided to stop the show.
They never asked him to

Please stop assuming things.  No offence but what is your business in this matter if I may ask?