Re: Report bad sellers on internet.

ITALOMASTER wrote:

I opened a paypal claim about the "disco storia" ... Today paypal let me know about a partial refund, in case I will send back the records at my shipping cost. So I have no records, shipping cost of about EUR 8,00 and get a part of my money back. WOW, that's what I call a perfect deal with me as a satisfied customer. Thanks Discostoria, you know how to treat customers.

Anyway, f*** off the money, keep the records and gave him negative feedback. End of storia ... !

well if you fund your paypal by credit card there's another way to get back at uncooperative sellers: file a chargeback with your CC company. they're the most interested in your business. paypal don't give a shit, ebay sure as hell don't give a shit and the seller obviously want's to take you up your rear end. only your CC company might be inclined enough to keep you as a customer. the good thing: if they accept your case it's up to paypal to see if they'll have to swallow the chargeback or hand it on to the seller. either way is fine.

nice idea,James.

but i am afraid after such a paypack paypal will block your account or make other trouble.

i hate soccer

funny all this criticism of italians. my beef has always been with their postal service. i bought one record for 30euro that never showed up. the seller was quite rude and aggressive about it so i got a refund through paypal.

now i've just sent 7 records to someone in Rome and they haven't shown up a month later. the guy wants to know why i don't have a tracking number, i have proof of postage from the post office, ie a receipt with his address printed on it. its not recorded delivery though, wonder how strong an arguement this will generate?

keep hackney crap

DISCOSTORIA: unbelievable, but foreseeable: he too, gave me a negative feedback.  what a dumbass ...

ITALOMASTER  /  www.discotrax.de

Pack my case
Leave behind this human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/tesco-germany

either this guy is a complete idiot or he's a crook. First of all one of the items I ordered wasn't in stock anymore, afterwards he "forgot" to ship my order (which he only did after I mailed him 3 or 4 times)and when I finally received my parcel he "forgot" to put half of my order in the parcel. Because I had already hand in a pp-claim I can't do another one anymore. The communication with that guy is really, really poor and when he comes back to you you get a lot of excuses and bullshit. An utter muppet, avoid like the plague!

"A Real Music Hater"

231 (edited by JamesTRubotnik 2011-07-08 11:40:58)

dolcevita wrote:

but i am afraid after such a paypack paypal will block your account or make other trouble.

they didn't do this last time i had to resort to such drastic measures. also, if they'd close your account you could just have someone else open another accout for you or so. it's a crying shame that paypal is the quasi standard for payments these days...

not realy a bad seller but just something that irritated me
total recall mailorder

after ordering a 7 inch i've recieved a conformation available ( took 4 days though )

paid with paypal and 2 days after that suddenly the record wasn't available.

no money back but a credit from them to buy something else from their stock

wtf if you can't deliver a record i want my money back, no a gutschein..  "this pik ik niet"

Vlam Aan

van dienen boer moet nonkel Ray geen eieren nie meer

total retard mailorder

"A Real Music Hater"

yeah and something else if you recieve a record that isn't in the promised condition, it's not normal to sent it back to the seller at your own cost.. this pik ik ook nie..

Vlam Aan

total recall ever had a record you ordered?

i hate soccer

dolcevita wrote:

total recall ever had a record you ordered?

i use to order a lot from them about 12 years ago, together with 12.de and fun records
were among my first online purchases, never had any problems sofar

after that maybe once a year, funny part is the owner has his bankaccount in my hometown
and i wonder if they started up musicstack cause i see a connection, could be wrong though

Vlam Aan

got a refund from recall so no sweat after all
but now paypal again is holding the money for 7 dayz... pfff the recordbizz, the recordbizz sometimes i could strangle some peepz

Vlam Aan

i'm dying to have a blacklist feature in "items for sale in my wantlist" on ogs so i could never see total recall, scientronic and all those asswipes again.. what's irritating me most is that they update their stock basically every day!

lärm macht spass!

deutschmark wrote:

they update their stock basically every day!

irritation of the day

Vlam Aan

total recall is located near frankfurt, isnt it?

i hate soccer

dolcevita wrote:

total recall is located near frankfurt, isnt it?

not sure were they are from

Vlam Aan

i purchased on totalt reacall years ago.. was all ok, but ordered not much as they was to expensive. i was a bit suprised some times ago when i found out that total recall was invented from the guy that made in the late 80s that "ok -okay" record, and further that total recall purchased  a few years ago the rights of the label "mille plateux" (and maybe force inc too?)

Every Friday Night We Dress In Black

bad luck again. I bought 9 records from discomagic, he had to send them in 2 parcels but he sent one of them to the wrong buyer (GilBau from discogs), is he on this forum? I know he didn't do it on purpose as I have always been very satisfied with his service. Let's just hope that GilBau will be so honest to send the package to me (registrated of course). I just checked his feedback and he seems like an honest chap. Crossing my fingers. Everybody makes mistakes but it gives a bad feeling anyway. Buying Italo is not for the weak, it causes a lot of frustration and pain to get our beloved gems  big_smile

"A Real Music Hater"

244 (edited by ronin 2011-09-05 14:34:12)

Payed for a 7" on 21st June

He listed it as shipped on 5th July

Has not replied to my mails for 3 days

The guy's nick is holymusic on discogs and has an email address: christian AT futurejam DOT de

Could very well be Christian Treuter!

edit:

This seller has since sent the record which was postage stamped 3rd August.

Discostoria on discogs.   Grades records in the dark, or more likely with ripping people off in mind. Then bascially says

Horton?

Bought five records from discotoria (even with some discount) and no problems. Hit and miss indeed, I guess...

"Are you loving?"

same here, ordered 3 pretty expensive records from discostoria one month ago and everything was top notch.

"A Real Music Hater"

If anyone is thinking about buying stuff from Guiliano Bottai (ispettorecallaghan@alice.it) from Italy, I would recommend against it.

ebay: ispettorecallaghan
discogs: winhtrops

I bought Analisi 91 - Disco Magic from him for $64, advertised as NM. Upon arrival is was warped so badly it was unplayable. I immediately sent it back to him (registered) for a refund.
To cut a boring story short: the guy stalls, lies, doesn't respond to emails, etc. It's now 2 months since and I've started a paypal claim, so hopefully I will at some point receive some compensation.

I now see the same Analisi 91 back on ebay, just so you know before you bid.

make love to me with your lasergun

ha yes winhtrops, he's a legend...

"A Real Music Hater"