lol, what a poor guy

lärm macht spass!

Re: Report bad sellers on internet.

catweasel wrote:
catweasel wrote:

avoid buying from:

fdm65

on discogs from italy

i bought 2 expensive records which i never received. and they did not return to sender. seller was not interested solving the problem. emails were ignored at the end.

i have to revise this comment. the postman did not leave a message for me so that the parcel returned to the seller. .... a month later... :-/

Well, from my experience he's the worst Italo seller I ever bought from. He overcharged me for shipping, he waited 15 days to ship them (while he said he posted them the day after, so he's a liar too). When I finally got them today it was badly packed (a very thin pizza box), half of the records were overgraded (most of them even didn't have inner sleeves which is really bad for the records and the communication was really poor. Avoid like the plague!

"A Real Music Hater"

203 (edited by Scarface 2011-05-25 05:49:25)

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:
catweasel wrote:
catweasel wrote:

avoid buying from:

fdm65

on discogs from italy

i bought 2 expensive records which i never received. and they did not return to sender. seller was not interested solving the problem. emails were ignored at the end.

i have to revise this comment. the postman did not leave a message for me so that the parcel returned to the seller. .... a month later... :-/

Well, from my experience he's the worst Italo seller I ever bought from. He overcharged me for shipping, he waited 15 days to ship them (while he said he posted them the day after, so he's a liar too). When I finally got them today it was badly packed (a very thin pizza box), half of the records were overgraded (most of them even didn't have inner sleeves which is really bad for the records and the communication was really poor. Avoid like the plague!

Thanks for the warning. He's poor in communicating maybe but he spams a lot like every few weeks. I thought it was flemming dalum for a while cause of the abbreviation fdm65... smile but he's from Italy and not from Danmark.

"Are you loving?"

well, FD spams a lot too so it could have been him  big_smile
ps, could you check your copy of Boomerang Club Band - Dee Jay Superstar please? Mine looks like NM but it plays with a lot of surface noise and pops  hmm  It was the most expensive from the batch but it plays the worst...

"A Real Music Hater"

205 (edited by ITALOMASTER 2011-06-27 11:17:34)

Three packages from Italy, all three are a disappointment. The old problem ... the conditions of the records are FAR from reality.
I am so tired discussing with Italian sellers about this issue.
Latest story: DISCOSTORIA on discogs sold three records to me, graded from VG+ to MINT. As you can imagine, the records arrived dirty and full of scratches / noises / crackles, totally unacceptable condition.
Now he will give refund, but I should send the records back to him at my cost. So in the end I don't have records, but shipping cost of about EUR 8,00 ... ! What kind of deal is this?
After my complaint he admitted that grading is only visual (which is a joke, as you can see the bad conditions at first sight on each record and each side, A and B).
His explanation for the "mint" record, full of fingerprints, dirt, scratches and crackles / noises:
"is from store then is mint"
He must be kidding me.

His feedback on discogs shows that I am not the only one with this problem. In the end, one should keep hands off Italian sellers.

ITALOMASTER  /  www.discotrax.de

Pack my case
Leave behind this human race

I always buy from the same guys on discogs because of that. I'm very satisfied with:
Ilabig64
Discolo
DiscoMagic
Terminator-X  ---> he always undergrades his records
best80 ---> if I'm right this is Roberto

Discostoria is a bit of a hit and miss indeed, he always has a lot from my wantlist but 1) he's the most expensive and 2) he overgrades his records.

I know some people had bad experiences with Ilario but I have always been very happy with his service: great records, good condition and he always makes package deals. I never had any complaints about him. Very nice chap too.

stick to the above sellers, really.

"A Real Music Hater"

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

I know some people had bad experiences with Ilario but I have always been very happy with his service: great records, good condition and he always makes package deals. I never had any complaints about him. Very nice chap too.

Cheers Sebastien

I also had good experience with Ilario some years ago, super friendly guy - and with very strong package (took me some time to cut it open)  big_smile

Always on two turntables, one take, no edits, bla, bla...

You are right, Ray. When I receive these kind of explanation for grading "from mint to fair is ocean is possible eh? is possible
i'm serious seller" I don't know what to say ...

Pack my case

ITALOMASTER wrote:

Three packages from Italy, all three are a disappointment. The old problem ... the conditions of the records are FAR from reality.
I am so tired discussing with Italian sellers about this issue.
Latest story: DISCOSTORIA on discogs sold three records to me, graded from VG+ to MINT. As you can imagine, the records arrived dirty and full of scratches / noises / crackles, totally unacceptable condition.
Now he will give refund, but I should send the records back to him at my cost. So in the end I don't have records, but shipping cost of about EUR 8,00 ... ! What kind of deal is this?
After my complaint he admitted that grading is only visual (which is a joke, as you can see the bad conditions at first sight on each record and each side, A and B).
His explanation for the "mint" record, full of fingerprints, dirt, scratches and crackles / noises:
"is from store then is mint"
He must be kidding me.

His feedback on discogs shows that I am not the only one with this problem. In the end, one should keep hands off Italian sellers.

Always the same problems with Discostoria, after 3 orders I will never buy from him again.

Flemming Dalum wrote:
Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

Cheers Sebastien

I also had good experience with Ilario some years ago, super friendly guy - and with very strong package (took me some time to cut it open)  big_smile

haha, that's a classic: "I'm serious seller". I've heard that one a couple of times  big_smile
My worst experience was a seller on ebay called bau3642. I bought Michael Maltese - It Isn't Changed from him and the package was so poor that the record arrived in two pieces. He refused to refund me because he said "you broke it, I serious seller" and a lot of blablabla. After I left him bad feedback he stopped using that account. I'm sure he already got another one, sending records in very bad package like he used to do. Ah, crazy Italians  smile

"A Real Music Hater"

211 (edited by Mr. Satellite 2011-06-28 14:25:47)

It´s an old case but it will piss me off till my end of my life. Also a nice italian stallion.

It´s about this son of a bitch called "Guiliano Bottai"aka "Winhtrops"

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=winhtrops
http://shop.ebay.com/winhtrops/m.html?_ … mp;_ipg=25

3 years ago i ordered stuff for about 350 Us$ from "WINHTROPS" on Ebay, but i never received the records.
He told me several times that he sent the records but he never did of course.

It was basically my fault because i don´t used the buyer protection from Paypal and i believed him, and after the 6 weeks when i had no chance to claim my money back he even never ever replied to my e-mails.

So i got riped off from this fucker big time, an i still planing to give him a visit one day.

Nothing against italians, but it seems that it´s safer to buy records from Nigeria than from Italy.
Of course i had also a lot of bad records from other italian sellers, so yes the grading is often a bit not true.

And the shipping costs are are also out of this world. 12 Euro for an 7 inch for example. lol

You know, this is not to game......

I am so angry when i recalll that story.

Fuck you Guiliano Bottai

It always puts a smile on my face when i read in several auctions that the seller won´t accept offers from Italy and France.
double lol...  Sorry french guys , you are also not the best in selling records, but way better than the italy guys.

I am so glad that i found other music i like besides italo disco, so since then i am a happy satisfied collector without bad expiriences.

depress the repress

212 (edited by dolcevita 2011-06-28 15:15:38)

i know i told this story  before but i am still pissed about a BAD BUYER (this can also happen).

Normally i didnt care too much because buyers are offten not really serious but this guy tried to cheat me in such a poor and bad way that i am still pissed.

two years ago i had one of my famous ebay-auctions.
75 records, all with high quality pictures and soundfiles (some robots might remember).

two days after the auction´s beginning i noticed that a strange new memeber with zero feedback was bidding on a lot of my records.

i sended him a mail to confirm.

he answered:

"hey no problem, you can trust me, i am a serious buyer i really wish to have all those records i am bidding on.
my name is Martin Bouariz and i am the brother of Joakim, i am running Tigersushi records"

(all that is true, i checked it)

ok, i was still nervous but let him bid.

at the end he won 30-35 of the 75 records.

total amount: >1000 USD !!!!

next day his account was suspended.

he sended me a mail:

"oh, they suspended my account because they found out that i had another account before with non paying alert. but hey, trust me, you know where and who i am. i will pay for sure."

then a payment via paypal came. but only pending (check clearing situation)

he sended me numerous mails:

"you can send out, payment will be cleared today or tommorrow."

12 days later payment was cancelled.

thank god i did not send out.

but after 14 days no chance to sell the records to other bidders.

sad

i hate soccer

typical for Italian and - sorry guys - French sellers is that they overgrade records and that they are super fast to cash in the money but after that it's siesta-time  big_smile
I ordered two (cheap)records from iom yesterday, he was the only one who had them for sale, crossing my fingers because I know he has a "reputation" but I have to admit that I only had good experiences with him in the past.
The worst seller for me is Winona, he ripped me off big time but I already told that story here. Funny thing is that I found the same (very rare)Unit Moebius record one year later for peanuts.

I wonder what happened to Benjamin Dubroux aka Marie Motard. I hope he died a very slow and painful death.

"A Real Music Hater"

Are all belgian paranoid haters ? I don't know if we're allowed to generalize  lol

hey, Benjamin Dubroux is from Belgium and he's the biggest ripper of all times.

"A Real Music Hater"

216 (edited by dolcevita 2011-06-29 08:48:00)

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

hey, Benjamin Dubroux is from Belgium and he's the biggest ripper of all times.

he is also phonovision, populare_mechanik and some more ....

he is still selling @ the bay

i hate soccer

aratkiLo wrote:

Are all belgian paranoid haters ?

no we're not, I'm just an idiot and I only talk bullshit but at least I'm being honest about it.

@dolcevita: you have to admire his attitude, he never gives up.

"A Real Music Hater"

218 (edited by Flemming Dalum 2011-06-29 09:18:58)

Crasy storie Micky...

Hey Markus - yes indeed a shame with all those "bad"(wrong) ratings... I guess "business" took over if you know what I mean. (mint = higher price etc.) I even heard about people who sealed the records again to rise the price  hmm

sorry slightly off topic:
a handfull of italian sellers really made good money from 2003 to 2010...some of them now moved on to selling heavy metal  cool (I have no idea that this was a good business too)

yes Flaming,

and i still can understand how arrogant and bold (or stupid?) somebody can be.

I mean he mentioned his brother who is quite famous as a DJ and producer and also his own Label – only to hide his criminal intents..

i hate soccer

220 (edited by ITALOMASTER 2011-06-29 12:53:28)

Flemming Dalum wrote:

a handfull of italian sellers really made good money from 2003 to 2010...

without a doubt, they must have made big bucks.

Flemming Dalum wrote:

some of them now moved on to selling heavy metal  cool (I have no idea that this was a good business too)

do you know who has left the "italo business" for heavy metal? due to the given problem(s), i don't cry a tear from them .....

i guess even italy is kinda "empty" when it comes to find old original vinyl masterpieces. during the last 6 -7 years they must have looked under each stone for the 12inches. old radio stations and discotheque cellars, there is a time when every place have been purged ...

but for me, italo has not faded away (even if i nowadays appreciate a lot of music, mostly electronic), and it didn't during the 90s.

Pack my case

It's seems like Mario T (Toro000) moved into heavy metal business...(well ok not 100% - still some italo)
Yes I also think Italy has been searched very hard for italo ... for many years now.

btw. italo didn't fade away for me either  cool   ... I was just speaking in general.
(I try to keep it alive with a mix now and them)

some links to his metal-account?
Could not find it.
As 0toro he still has only Italo ...

i hate soccer

dolcevita wrote:

some links to his metal-account?
Could not find it.
As 0toro he still has only Italo ...

ups just checked - you are right, sorry
Only italo at the moment from Mario T.

I don't spend much time on eBay (actually almost zero), but I noticed over the last year he seemed to get into rock/heavy metal.

I should have "double checked" before my post...  roll

224 (edited by ITALOMASTER 2011-06-30 18:18:13)

I opened a paypal claim about the "disco storia" ... Today paypal let me know about a partial refund, in case I will send back the records at my shipping cost. So I have no records, shipping cost of about EUR 8,00 and get a part of my money back. WOW, that's what I call a perfect deal with me as a satisfied customer. Thanks Discostoria, you know how to treat customers.

Anyway, f*** off the money, keep the records and gave him negative feedback. End of storia ... !

Pack my case

wow, there's one guy who bought 60 records from him (zampex), of course with a bad ending  lol

@ FD: no, you're right, he does sell a lot of metal lately, perhaps not this week but I noticed it too the last two years. Metal and Indie sell very well lately on vinyl.

"A Real Music Hater"