Topic: Traxx - Faith album

just read this in a distro newsletter. thought some of you will be interested in:

TRAXX - FAITH
1st full length from Melvin Oliphant III, aka TRAXX (aka Saturn V, X2, Villan X, Mutant Beat Dance, Lost Frequencies, J/M Strap, MB Danse, The Green Goblin), former member of the Dirty Criminals alongside Daryl Cura (aka DeeCoy), and Jamal Moss (aka Hieroglyphic Being, IBM, Jack FM, IAMTHATIAM, The Sun God). TRAXX has a number of well respected releases on International Deejay Gigolo, Cr

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Re: Traxx - Faith album

yeah, great album

http://www.rushhour.nl/distribution_det … item=51142

my fave is track 7

Every Friday Night We Dress In Black

@ elec pt.1
"my fave is track 7"
-> yeah, jtc has a lovely voice...
faves here are 4 and 7!

indeed, great album...i can never get enough of these machines, by the way - is Jtc co-producer in this album? some of the perc. arrangements sounds pretty closer to his style.
http://i26.tinypic.com/vxeyk8.jpghttp://i28.tinypic.com/14y9uur.jpg

5 (edited by DJ GIO MC-505 2009-08-23 16:19:16)

interesting work.

numbr 3 does it 4 me.

well, that solves one mystery - #3 is a track on one of my  fav I-F mixes from last year that nobody could id.

i've only heard the full a heart alone (on Legowelt's show) and i really like the melancholy strings in that one, nice rhythm too

great news!!!

Looking forward to this for sure!

Oh that sounds very promising!

on the remind list for some time now, can't wait

Same here

i was also wondering about track 3,
this is great!

allthough trutz isn't code for me, sure gonna pick this one up

Vlam Aan

T.E.L. wrote:

i've only heard the full a heart alone (on Legowelt's show)

amazing music. was it agence who said 'collateral damage' when it didn't get released on strange life?

keep hackney crap

Traxx asked if I can post a respons for him in this thread in relation to what some people said
or are wondering about this release. I dont like to get My Ass bitten of over here, but on the other
hand I want to do Him a favour since He asked Me. So if anyone has got a problem with it please let Me know cause otherwise I wil put His vision on tomorrow..

He's a cool dude that has got a special way with words so no need for mudthrowing if He speaks His mind cool

o0h his vIsi0n ?..pfft, sure he has a sPeCiAl wAY wiTh WoRdZ....but as far as im concerned he should keep that pish chat for myspace or watever, just doesn't wash round here. neither does the ego that landed(& was swiftly ejected) at cbs.

let the music do the talking, and dope jams they are btw

Let's get Dumb

so what's weong, i think i missed all the fun

20 (edited by SUY 2009-08-31 21:35:01)

DumbBot wrote:

let the music do the talking, and dope jams they are btw

Indeed, the music is the only thing that matters

Funny to see you are using capitals when speaking of Traxx - "He", "Him", "His vision"...:lol: Don't they do that in the Bible and so?

http://i.pbase.com/o4/98/583898/1/63713938.qaEEdjG9.popcorn.gif

why popcorn, Brian?

SUY, I think you started something again. Stupid, you ask before the writing?.... that`s cynical. It is just about the album. an info thread.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

I guess popcorn is because it might become a 100 page long pointless thread lol fun to watch from distance

hoho dont start biting My Ass for this. I only care about music and not about visions and stuff.
But if someone I know asks Me for a favour then I will normally try and help that person out.

In this case its not that simple especially with the content of the mans response.
I already got it last week but didnt feel like I should post something like that.
So captain duran it would probably have been best if I didnt bring this up at all.

And with the He, Him, His capitals: Maybe thats catholic school then because Ive been using it like
that all My life