"Nukubot is feeling KarAzy today" wink

Re: Sick of Facebook?

the ultimate tweet:

"I'm twittering"

"twitter spawns stalker generation"

still any subscription to it would be purely ironic

facebook is fairly useful, you seem to take it way too seriously. its just a communication tool.

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

its cool man, i understand its a required move from myspace

if there was talk like this in facebook i'd still be there.

just like kuczera said, people don't care, they just want to tell the world how amazing and interesting they think they are.

Who adds people? I just added friends. They are business as usual.

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

deleted it half a year ago because it just wastes time. Everyday you get hundred notifications saying "user aa has done this and that" - but in order to find out if what user aa has done is of any interest you have to click the link, and before you know it you've gone through half a photoalbum of pics that you're not fucking interested in at all.

And always this dumb status update popularity contest. I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU GO SHOPPING NOW.

what sort of people do you know anyway, jeez. if some one start doing bitch shit like that i just hide it from the stream. come on, its 2009, no time to be technologically challenged.

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

yep, evrybody who updates more than 1 time a day gets banned from my homepage.

i find it handy to put photo albums on there.
i dont take the site in a serious way and then out of the blue a friend from many years ago gets in touch. i like that side

sometimes friends post about stuff i have no interest in about their daily lives, big deal i ignore that. i think lately i post on here about my life and there is nothing of interest for most people, so i scale back

some friends use facebook to get dates, i don't understand how but they do. i guess you get from it what you put into it

keep hackney crap

38 (edited by Jap the Lad 2009-08-27 23:26:45)

arabot once interestingly said to me that people posting messages publicly on users/friends pages was a bit like a cat pissing to mark out its possessive territory.

BMX wrote:

Who adds people? I just added friends. They are business as usual.

ok it's a good thing indeed for friends you can't see every day.. word on that

Vlam Aan

I already know what my friends are into

im jealous that everyone on my facebook seems have far more interesting and action packed, more fun lives than i do. makes me sick, wish someone would take a photo of me having fun and mesing round on the rare ocassin i go out and put it up so i dont look like a such a boring old bastard.
But what i do like about facebook is i can message me brother and a few other people easy and send em links without opening up my bloody email and writing a ton.

"positive mutation!"

kuczera wrote:

my account is on hold
closed it temporary cause nobody listens to me.
i mean when i got touched by something beautifull on youtube, i made the link
and nobody cared ( why 100 or whatever so called friends? )
it's about sharing right..? but there's nothing to share for me there
cause everybody is to busy with himself

I think I read your posts and listened to your youtube posts!

lixa-6 wrote:

im jealous that everyone on my facebook seems have far more interesting and action packed, more fun lives than i do. makes me sick

you live above the arctic circle. i know i am jealous of you for that alone. grass (if you can find it) is always greener

keep hackney crap

Yeap you right there, they might be jealous actually, i got the great outdoors and interesting weather and stuff, proper seasons, white winters, nice sunny summers, big trees, bears, reindeer and moose. They got drugs, booze and clubs and rain and more rain.

"positive mutation!"

Yeah, theres no booze around your parts for sure wink

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

hey!
i want to add friends on face book y'all are alright!

Facebook is just a word to me and a world to others it seems...

There's a need for it probably but I don't get it that much. I find the internet addictive enough as it is right now. Even this forum so....

"Are you loving?"

48 (edited by Septicstudio 2009-08-28 08:15:31)

Scarface wrote:

Facebook is just a word to me and a world to others it seems...

There's a need for it probably but I don't get it that much. I find the internet addictive enough as it is right now. Even this forum so....

yeah indeed... And I cant be bothered with all those updates, if i want an update or news, i inform myself (like going to a blog or website, mail, phone, reallife)of contact that person about... shallow then halo...

Its all about fucking spamming those sites..MYspace is also so shit in that way.. I disabled all comments, because I dont want a guy who has 223478234723472347 friends spamming me with a new fucking trancetrack hehe...

Sometimes you get an invite fro ma person who has 20404040 friends made in 2 weeks that they are joined or so...zzzz...

Generally spreaking ppl with morew than normal number of friends, lets say over 200 or so. wont get added anyways, you know they wanna join only for the spam...piss off hehe

i joined because i wanted to contact my old classmates. that was cool for 2 weeks and after that it's just blahblah all the way. maybe i'll delete most of the people and only leave my real friends.

i just started to reorganize my old Facial-Book account in the last days. not sure about that. i postet a dr.john jpg, there is a girl who wants to start a regular tango lesson with me. maybe i have to quit there. neutral and communicate this via twitter.