Topic: Mr Basic is away on business...

Here is a little impromptu mix I did to listen to on a business trip today. Apart the the first couple of tunes I made it up as I went along in order to shoehorn some new purchases, as well as some old favourites, in there.

http://www.traxxevents.com/audio/jamie_ … siness.mp3

Peech Boys

Re: Mr Basic is away on business...

dowloading and have a good business trip. Anywhere nice ?

Always enjoy your mixes. Listening right now.

Vic20 wrote:

Anywhere nice ?

I'm in Manchester as we speak. I'm just here for today, but felt the need to cobble some tunes together for the journey.

Cheers for listening, folks

Listening now whilst I bunk off work for an hour or so.

Properly good mate, the Nebraska track sounds very 'proper'. On the wantslist now.

Was thinking about the contrast in sound comparing our recent mixes over the years to the old ones we used to 'bang' in the literal sense out.

You know what they say, with age comes wisdom smile

In saying that though, even the old mixes were still mixed up considerably to include a bit of everything. The bpm reading is a little lower mind you!

Speaking of old mixes, I need to get a copy of the one you did for Overload - In amongst the wires or whatever it was called. There was some fine electro tracks on there.

Mr Basic wrote:

Speaking of old mixes, I need to get a copy of the one you did for Overload - In amongst the wires or whatever it was called. There was some fine electro tracks on there.

those mixes are up here: http://www.robotdj.net/?dj=Vic20

nice mix as usual dude.

Nice one - I'll grab that later. I should really get my archives together one of these days.

hey thanks friend.

No worries!