Topic: New COCKpits & GearPics

Lets get them up!

Here's is all my current gear.
If this was the gear of a band I would go see the concert
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1558/billede2xy8.png

In the rack is also a matrix 1000 and a midiverb but they are blackboxed on the back side.

Last edited by Erroraudio (2008-07-19 10:06:19)

Home is where your hardware is!!!
ErrorAudio SoundCloud

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

i wouldnt

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

i sure hope you have a decent mixer apart from that roland rackmount thing.. big_smile

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

I usualy mix at work...
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/7725/billede1bl1.png
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/2210/billede2ng3.png
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2562/billede3tc3.png
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2432/billede4xo5.png
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8387/billede5ve5.png
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6577/billede6ru8.png
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2492/billede7aj3.png
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2003/billede8kw4.png
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4774/billede9ia0.png
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9384/billede10tb4.png
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3706/billede11fy7.png
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/185/billede12on7.png
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8425/billede13xy8.png
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8949/billede14no2.png
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8937/billede15xo5.png

Pics of the studio and the mics may follow...

Last edited by Erroraudio (2008-07-21 22:04:04)

Home is where your hardware is!!!
ErrorAudio SoundCloud

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

THAT'S a decent mixer

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

http://i516.photobucket.com/albums/u326/andyelectro/ummagumma.jpg

Electro is going prog.  Show all your kit on the back cover.  List all machines on the sleeve notes.

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

Dez wrote:

THAT'S a decent mixer

yep, you definitely passed in the mixer department.. big_smile

nice recorders too!

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

Ok kinda a repost.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2559/sta73601fx5.jpg

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

the old setup, pic by Agence Internationale

http://www.mickwills.com/rude66/Rude66.jpg

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

Reposting is ok as long as it's pics like that.... NICE!!!

Uhh... X2

How do you guys sync & sequence your stuff....

Last edited by Erroraudio (2008-07-22 23:41:57)

Home is where your hardware is!!!
ErrorAudio SoundCloud

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

sequencing via pc and cubase vst 5.1
midi via motu midi express and steinberg smpII
sync etc via 2 syntecno teebees (2x din sync/ 8x cv/gate out)
or triggering arpeggiators etc via the 808 or 909..

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

http://www.technoise.nl/studio.jpg

forgot the racks.

hello world

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

all of you are bastards and i'm too embarassed to show any picture of my "cockpit" now. sad

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

Come on show it!!!

Home is where your hardware is!!!
ErrorAudio SoundCloud

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

rude66 wrote:

the old setup, pic by Agence Internationale

http://www.mickwills.com/rude66/Rude66.jpg

...bit off topic, but the grey remote control on the table is from a LOEWE non-flat TV, isn't it? Recently bought a used ARCADA 8784, which is absolutely great (S-Klasse!).
Sorry for that but I am too enthusiastic about this TV....

ITALOMASTER  /  www.discotrax.de

Pack my case
Leave behind this human race

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

In no way does my cockpit compare to the above studios of Rude66, S.T.E.N.T.E.C., Erroraudio or Mono, but it does the trick:

http://www.fotopocket.nl/img/0a20830aab95d3e70572e5342903ac96/IMG_1070.jpg
http://www.fotopocket.nl/img/19b3474a14668f599393e988f0096e4c/IMG_1071.jpg
http://www.fotopocket.nl/img/9b2aac778e492a5dc7031313d70dee80/IMG_1072.jpg
http://www.fotopocket.nl/img/5f1473a76c5e1019886445b1b80059d0/IMG_1077.jpg

I have to take new pictures I guess, because my mixer has been replaced by a Yamaha 12/4 and I use a laptop nowadays.

Last edited by TinFoilHats (2008-07-23 12:17:47)

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

Erroraudio wrote:

How do you guys sync & sequence your stuff....

Most times i just record my stuff with the clock signal also as a seperate audiotrack.

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

mono-poly wrote:
Erroraudio wrote:

How do you guys sync & sequence your stuff....

Most times i just record my stuff with the clock signal also as a seperate audiotrack.

Is there some genius reason why you do it like that, or is it just because you don't wanna spendt money on a syncbox...

Home is where your hardware is!!!
ErrorAudio SoundCloud

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

ITALOMASTER wrote:

...bit off topic, but the grey remote control on the table is from a LOEWE non-flat TV, isn't it? Recently bought a used ARCADA 8784, which is absolutely great (S-Klasse!).
Sorry for that but I am too enthusiastic about this TV....

goddamn, and i thought us synth people were freaks! big_smile

youre completely right, it's from a loewe planus, don't know the exact type but it looks like the 4781. non-lcd, but it does widescreen.. super image quality!

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

rude66 wrote:
ITALOMASTER wrote:

...bit off topic, but the grey remote control on the table is from a LOEWE non-flat TV, isn't it? Recently bought a used ARCADA 8784, which is absolutely great (S-Klasse!).
Sorry for that but I am too enthusiastic about this TV....

goddamn, and i thought us synth people were freaks! big_smile

youre completely right, it's from a loewe planus, don't know the exact type but it looks like the 4781. non-lcd, but it does widescreen.. super image quality!

Well that does it... From now on I will always consider myself a normal sane person, with a healthy and non obsessive approach to my work.

smile

Last edited by Erroraudio (2008-07-23 21:34:31)

Home is where your hardware is!!!
ErrorAudio SoundCloud

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:

http://www.technoise.nl/studio.jpg

forgot the racks.

STOLMEN roxx - i use them too:

http://www.sequencer.de/synthesizer/images/showroom/252/robfunksoundlaboverview2007smal.jpg

a.

Orgel!

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

Erroraudio wrote:
mono-poly wrote:
Erroraudio wrote:

How do you guys sync & sequence your stuff....

Most times i just record my stuff with the clock signal also as a seperate audiotrack.

Is there some genius reason why you do it like that, or is it just because you don't wanna spendt money on a syncbox...

If you can find me a syncbox witch accepts MTC that would be cool.

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

INTERFUNK wrote:

STOLMEN roxx - i use them too:

a.

got the idea from you actually

smile

hello world

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

mono-poly wrote:

If you can find me a syncbox witch accepts MTC that would be cool.

What does it need to spitt out???

Home is where your hardware is!!!
ErrorAudio SoundCloud

Re: New COCKpits & GearPics

Midi / DynSync or an analogue clock.
As long it accepts MTC as master signal.

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/