1 (edited by knueppel 2009-10-13 14:06:24)

Topic: Berlin 23.10/24.10 Loud-E ....

23.10. PEOPLE LIKE US
@ monster ronsons

LOUD-E
BENJI DF
KNUEPPEL

@ SALON ZUR WILDEN RENATE
(MAIN ROOM)

LOUD-E
KNUEPPEL &  KOENIG
EMIL DOESN

Re: Berlin 23.10/24.10 Loud-E ....

damn! great line-up but Im not in berlin that weekend.

place is looking interesting...

---> http://www.iheartberlin.de/2008/02/12/t … lan=German

Shveeet, cya there

sounds good, looks good, (possibly) feels good tooo.... mach mir auf jeden Fall einen Knoten ins Ohr

Ey Freund Blase, es gibt süßen Brei!

didn't you forget the residents on 23rd?
and who is koenig please?
looking very forward to both events. definitely will be there!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...if you wanna treat me right, you've got to dance all through the night...!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made with Benji the "Tenax" Radioshow for Twen FM  from 2003-2005, Berlin's only Italo Radio Program.
Unfortunately, nobody in Berlin was interested in Italo that time.

Check out Radio Blitzkrieg for a relevant mix -
tenax(marko k.) rapitusmix

I am a fan of Loud-E and looking forward to a nice evening with him, Knueppel & Emil.
100% fun guarantee here!!!

Ha, now i think i know who you are. Small world. We met before sometime like 15-17 years ago in the surrounding of the ebm-scene. I wasn't part of that anymore but i still had contact with tg then & somehow you were connected to him i think...well anyway... dont know if you have an idea. also i was a good friend of olaf - you might know him. just ask tg. Great to hear you did that show with Benji & are into italo. I thought you were a 100% minimal-wave-guy.
Are you going to play italo? I hope so!
Looking forward to the party & to meet you!
:-)

Hallo Schnuddel, yes it seems so, that we know each other.
But what happened with you???
As I remember right, you were into ultraheavy Noise/Industrial?
Did you really like Disco Musik now or is it all just a joke?

Sure, I will play some Italos, and maybe some Whitehouse too wink.
Looking forward to meet you face-to-face.

nice flyer

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

No marko, it's completely serious :-)
what happened? Well, After i was done with he ebm/goth/industrial-scene i was from roughly 94 till round 2002 heavily searching for the most aggressive music to freak-out to and you would find me for instance at illegal bunker-parties with hard gabba/noisecore, at all harsh-noise-events, at squat-grindcore-powerviolence concerts or breakcore-raves, even extreme deathmetal & grindcore.....and similar things. I made music myself from '97 on trying to combine all these influences to a new style (i think i

i`m so there

apropos Monster Ronsons:

A few weeks ago I visited my parents home and the TVset was on. they showed a docu about Berlin Night Life. It came to Monster Ronsons
...and I said: hey mom, this is one of the clubs I`m goin to from time to time. Nice one.
...she said: ah, okay.
...a few seconds later the speaker on TV: ...this is one of the hottest clubs for gay parties in Berlin! the scene is here.
...my mom: oh, you never told us... (and she laughed out loud)
...me:  roll outch

big_smile

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

captain, you never told me, too!

captain duran wrote:

apropos Monster Ronsons:

A few weeks ago I visited my parents home and the TVset was on. they showed a docu about Berlin Night Life. It came to Monster Ronsons
...and I said: hey mom, this is one of the clubs I`m goin to from time to time. Nice one.
...she said: ah, okay.
...a few seconds later the speaker on TV: ...this is one of the hottest clubs for gay parties in Berlin! the scene is here.

big_smile

he he,  could go in the 'Larry David Moment' thread

haha, the story is so nice lol

i glady looking forward to this party !!!  iam sure all guys will bring the greatest music which was produced on this planet and the other planet.

marko , can you bring and play "keep your eyes on the road, joe" for me roll
only if its possible. benji told me you have it, after i asked.

schnuddel, i think we should check out some special dancing shoes for this night. we need more glide-effect, for the maximun dance force.

cu there

Frisbee is my passion

17 (edited by schnuddel 2009-10-19 10:04:50)

great idea sL. how about theeze:

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/558/mp3shoes.th.jpg

Will be there for sure,looking forward to have a great weekend.
so be prepared for a lot of dancing action.

will there be light on the end

great , i think theeze will the others freeze

Frisbee is my passion

overrated edit battle... sL = schleimer   lol

discogs sales 

Looks good, I think I'll be there too.

any idea at what time things get busy in Wilden Renate?

i guess just like usual in berlin. perhaps between 12 and 1? any reasons why not?

@captain: what do you mean?

Let's see if I find the venue and make it past the bouncer. If I do, I'll be there...;)

captain duran wrote:

overrated edit battle... sL = schleimer   lol

why edit battle ? they played no edits. it wasnt also overrated !!! AND i told the truth about the music ......
try to figure out what youve done wrong , baby.

@schnuddel  i cant image when you were gone ? i was little bit drunk ...

Frisbee is my passion