Topic: [13 nov] Acidos, Ciccionina - Delft, Dica - Patrique - Baz Reznik

Since last time was quite good and really packed: another Acidos in Ciccionina.

http://www.tunnel-radio.nl/Images/flyer_091113.jpg

The 13th of November Dica, Patrique and Baz Reznik will play some deep house, filthy acid and sleazy disco to see how much student Delft can take (quite a lot if you look at the images from last time).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_6-d3mb … re=related[/youtube]

Hope to see some people!

2 (edited by Scarface 2009-10-26 23:12:29)

Re: [13 nov] Acidos, Ciccionina - Delft, Dica - Patrique - Baz Reznik

Very much in the neighbourhood and very tempting to go!

"Are you loving?"

turning into a party animal now, scarface? big_smile

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! smile

"Are you loving?"

I'll bring some good old "Italo klappers" smile

Oh man! wink

"Are you loving?"

was does 'ciccionina' mean anyway? not that I really care but after typing the name a few times it makes me wonder...

It has to do with the keepers of the place: Cas, Nina and another guy... just the first few letters of their names...

Hmm this story stucks....

Okey, in the second world war ther was a general called Cicciono who helped in the liberation of japan... oh well, not up for story making today I'm affraid wink

9 (edited by Zubeldia 2009-10-29 23:53:32)

sounds very nice, wish I'd live a bit further north though..

Zubeldia wrote:

Next time we'll organize it in your neighborhood (isn't there a nice place in Maastricht where you can throw parties like this?)

I think there's a footballstadium available close to Maastricht...

I had a hard time with the big Melkweg room already, was more thinking in terms of a "snackbar" or something wink

Or something like the semi legal beach / harbor cafe in IJmuiden where we will tear the roof down tonight with the oldschoolthing. See you tonight man smile

all packed and ready to go... including the pigmasks smile

Guerilla promotion: even Langweiligkeit gets it smile

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs007.snc3/11433_171114153042_587913042_2935261_3235483_n.jpg

Got  the one you gave hanging in my window since yesterday. Lots of students here and now I've got something for the "christenhonden" (see picture what they're hanging on their window) at the opposite side to read. wink Maybe they'll come (but would be surprised).

http://foto-uploaden.nl/img/5/jztvm1h.jpg

"Are you loving?"

16 (edited by Zubeldia 2009-11-07 17:03:54)

baz wrote:
Zubeldia wrote:

Next time we'll organize it in your neighborhood (isn't there a nice place in Maastricht where you can throw parties like this?)

I think you will come home from a cold 'fair', if you know what I mean wink as good as every "venue" (read: caf

Zubeldia wrote:

(lot's of really ignorant student-types, who will simply leave and never come back if you don't play the newest [...] funky house/minimal/electroclash hits)

Got them in Delft too. Played a lot of student parties in the past. The trick is usually to switch styles every few records (playing disco, italo, acid, house, disco, acid, techno, disco or something like that)

I always thought there was a little place near the toneelacademie or something which looked quite fine (but it's probably gone already...)

baz wrote:
Zubeldia wrote:

well my place is available, but i only have room for 15 peeps
try the nor in heerlen, they will not go in sea with me, but you guyz can give it a try

because you guyz are living 200km from me, could do the trick

"wat van ver komt is intressant" is toch het gezegde? ( no offense! )

Vlam Aan

kuczera wrote:

"wat van ver komt is intressant" is toch het gezegde? ( no offense! )

For some reason that's usually the case (thinking about empty rooms when mr Smackos is playing in the Hague compared to big full clubs in Berlin wink)

Can always give it a try (still have some tickets to the sauna and massage paradise in Valkenburg so would be a good combo wink), only problem is that promo is always difficult if you're not around...

Try the Backstage in Maastricht. I did there parties for about three times and they where pretty okay, without too much promotion. (+/- 100 visitors a time). If you do a little more, you could build a steady thing over there. Still you need a local guy that will push the nights full on.

About the Nieuwe Nor: things are happening, give it a couple of months and it could be that you'll be surprised what is going to happen over there.

Yeah, that's the problem, you'll need some local help to do some flyer / poster stuff (in Delft I do it myself, but Maastricht would be a bit to much). Still thanks for the tip!

Dion wrote:

About the Nieuwe Nor: things are happening, give it a couple of months and it could be that you'll be surprised what is going to happen over there.

that's strange, i've tried but no intrest, and i came with good resourses
but then again my saying is true, "wat van ver komt is intressant"

but it frustrates me that i can't get it on the road

Vlam Aan

Maybe we could work together on that, send me a mail and I can tell you some more smile

24 (edited by Zubeldia 2009-11-09 22:23:20)

Dion wrote:

Try the Backstage in Maastricht. I did there parties for about three times and they where pretty okay, without too much promotion. (+/- 100 visitors a time).

it's a nice and cosy little place run by nice people, but for me, no place really to organise a party at. mainly because I feel the soundsystem is a bit on the weak side, in contrary to the nor.. which has an amazing sound.

Usually I like nice and cosy better than a good sound system but no atmosphere whatsoever... Maybe I'll try something, you always have to start small... smile