Topic: mw2

comes out soon!

did anyone see the terrorist mission that was all over the internet? looks pretty hardcore

Re: mw2

The PS3 RFR clan is ready for war!

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

ps3 fags can't play fps

ps3 fags can play fps with other ps3 fags
ps3 fags cant play fps with pc fags

its the way of the world dude.

the reason why they can't is because they wouldn't have a chance even with autoaim, but this should be a good game, although not expecting anything extraordinary.
i'm a bit worried about no dedicated servers, but maybe the new system will work fine too.

I can kick arse on pc fps Ill have you know

yeah, Im looking forward to it too. the videos Ive caught of it look promising and the COD addictivness is always going to be there.

bias wrote:

the reason why they can't is because they wouldn't have a chance even with autoaim

The reason they can't is because it would be too much of a hassle or rather pretty much impossible.

Btw: I'm pretty sure PC players suck more at playing FPS on consoles than vice versa.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Klart wrote:

Btw: I'm pretty sure PC players suck more at playing FPS on consoles than vice versa.

the number of times i've heard ppl whine "i prefer keyboard and mouse you get more control"....

cuties don't exert

Keyboard and mouse is for pussies, its way to easy. Myself I'm playing with eyes closed and gamepad in left hand! Feel the force Luke!

I need love

i control pixels with my mind.

cuties don't exert

we can always play a real fps game like quake live to see who can play fps games on pc

and then take it to consoles smile

i saw most of the ps3 bots here are getting it, but not really a lot for 360 sad

i am most excited that they got rid of infinite spawning enemies..the auto aim does not help with head shots or sniping smile

xbox version already leaked o_O

13 (edited by Vic20 2009-11-02 14:27:06)

bias wrote:

the reason why they can't is because they wouldn't have a chance even with autoaim, but this should be a good game, although not expecting anything extraordinary.
i'm a bit worried about no dedicated servers, but maybe the new system will work fine too.

thought you' d have a ripped copy already douchebag!

ps3fags can't have ripped copies

15 (edited by Klart 2009-11-02 17:51:07)

xboxdouchebags using ripped copies will be banned

anyway, you might already have noticed the majority on this forum isn't particularly happy with "ripped" stuff & prefers "originals"

and why not? don't game developers deserve to be supported the same way musicians do?

the last mw was worth picking up..if its a problem for people to spend money on games, they just should use the money towards something better..

Never played any COD, but I want to give it a try.
The only shooter I have is Killzone 2, and I am not great in this.
So I prefer the role of the sniper in MW2, is it possible to hold a sniper position anywhere for a while, or am I being discovered every 20 seconds and blown up?

Strictly Rockaas

Obi, COD is so addictive online once you get over the initial 'i suck as I keep getting shot' phase. Snipe mode is fun as the as you get tall buildings to hide in but you' ll always be on the radar as theres no silencer but you do get plenty of headshots with practise. I used to hate online battles but with practise you get better but there are some real COD freaks who rack up massive kills and very little deaths, I' m not one of them wink

Play.com just sent me a message informing me that MW2 will despatched via courier due to the postal workers being on strike here next week.

Obi1r wrote:

Never played any COD, but I want to give it a try.
The only shooter I have is Killzone 2, and I am not great in this.
So I prefer the role of the sniper in MW2, is it possible to hold a sniper position anywhere for a while, or am I being discovered every 20 seconds and blown up?

You should def. give it a try (lots of other robots going to get it as well), it's gonna be the best shooter out there. It's more frantic than Killzone 2, but with some exercise you get a lot better. As a sniper you give away your position when you shoot (maybe you'll be able now to use a silenced sniper, but I doubt it), but you can place some explosives to protect your hideout.

20 (edited by Obi1r 2009-11-05 12:10:50)

Ha, good tips Klart! I ordered the UK version last night (GCshop) for 50 euri's, so I'm in next week!
But what I like about Killzone is the Sci-fi setting and only sometimes its frantic, haha! I like to keep things a bit chill and like to keep overview... maybe I will develop my skills, but most others seem to have a quicker and more accurate killrate. So spare me when I am inspecting the environment wink
I never play shooters on my PC, although I have a 8800 GT card. But most of the time it produces submarines and torpedo's on my screen smile

I just read the multiplayer is to be played with max 18 people, earlier versions could contain more they say. But I dont think this is bad for me haha!

Strictly Rockaas

I got mail from Play.com, allegedly, MW2 has been despatched smile

The great thing about COD is somedays you suck hard playing it, then other days you end up racking up plenty of kills....

cool story bro

fuck you prick

Nice to see we have a warm COD Robot community here
I feel already at home

Strictly Rockaas