Topic: is love worth it?

the DVD girl has not sent me any mail

Re: is love worth it?

Don't put your destiny in her hands.....

I had a huge love for a former internet radio station, but last night she broke up. it was one of the hardest days of my life.
Was it worth it? ... HELL YES!

Dancin' for freaks and fame!

heifetz, was too busy last days to reply. i guess i understand your dilemma a bit better now after your last post in that old topic (*dropatear*). but i can just repeat bananas' words. what would you do if she does?

.."this world`s a bubble"..

I always think that life is like being at a train station, where everything looks perfectly normal, except for two things:

1- your ticket is an open ticket, you can go wherever you like and the end date is not set;
2- there is a problem with the information panels, they are broken and not showing any information.

So basically you see other people like you in the station, you see trains passing, trains stopping and people getting on and off...
With your ticket, you can get in any train and go wherever you like, if you are good enough you can even catch a running train (but you have to
consider the risk!)... But you don't know where a train is coming from or where it is going...

You will meet people with whom you may decide to travel together, to stop at a station and see the world, or just to share the time of the ride...

Then you never know what might happen smile

I'm feeling that one. I never plan anything in advance, so it suits me well all in all.

hell yeah its worth it, look..we are all back together again

love is in the air

zora wrote:

heifetz, was too busy last days to reply. i guess i understand your dilemma a bit better now after your last post in that old topic (*dropatear*). but i can just repeat bananas' words. what would you do if she does?

it depends what she said. i'm not putting my fate in her hands, i'm just curious. for all i know we could just end up being friends.

Well, I thought I "had" this girl but now I'm in a situation where I feel she's slipping away and there's nothing I can do about it. Once again, it is not worth it and this is how it's ment to be.

O Solitude, Accueille-Moi!

You were just a damn sequencer
Moving to the beat
Living with a synthesizer
Cold as a repeat

As BBD once said "never trust a big butt and a smile"

Hehe, very true.

Moving to the beat
Cold as a repeat

"...what is love?..."

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

"baby don't hurt me"

ramos wrote:

"baby don't hurt me"

I am not sure, could be haddaway or someone like that big_smile    I meant Howard Jones btw

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

i hope

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

17 (edited by Replicant 2008-08-06 12:43:17)

LOVE is a big word and many people use it too fast and/or too easily...

let's also hope ramos refers to Rene.

jayoverdose wrote:

i hope

...is one of the best love songs I know. wink

and what is Love?

discogs sales 

what is love?

programmed suicide?

love is stupid.

ramos wrote:

As BBD once said "never trust a big butt and a smile"

hehehehehe that's great !! and so true !!!

Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, "Listen, mate, -life- has surface noise..." [John Peel]

they did steal that line from some other profound rapper though, can't remember who but i think ll cool jee

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

most complicated robot wrote:

what is love?

programmed suicide?

love is stupid.

hhmmm... humanity, is it all an error ;-))???

Do not let yourself to be programmed!

Moving to the beat
Cold as a repeat

Henri Puolitaival wrote:

Do not let yourself to be programmed!

problem is a lot of guys are "programmed" by their genitals...