Re: is love worth it?

Leo Slayer wrote:
Mule Driver wrote:

i used to think it worth it but i'm  losing my faith. why would someone like to complicate everything, when it all works fine.

Man Up.  They just dont like you anymore. Next.

smile i hoped it won't be the answer but if you put it my face this way, yeah maybe i should move on
i hate it, love maybe worth it but it's not available

202 (edited by mattamation 2010-03-12 09:42:00)

is love worth it.....

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/6922 … es-pillow/

http://www.mattamation.com
miami bass, ghettotech & electro

Can you fall in love again with someone who hurt you badly in the past? Why is it that after all the stupid mistakes you still have a tie to one particular person? You don't see them for a long time and you are fine, but when together again it is impossible to stay away from each other...if it never really worked because of situations etc in the past, is it worth trying again now that worlds have changed?

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

was he a junkie and now off the gear?
did he used to beat you up and is now pacified?
was he an alcho and now sober?

unless one of you has gone through some serious life changing scenarios kick the whole thing to touch.
you are probably hanging on for dear life to a thread that can never support you.
what has changed this time? its a lust for life

spread your wings and nestle with someone who gives you what you deserve

keep hackney crap

205 (edited by heifetz 2012-10-02 05:14:50)

is love & marriage worth it? i've been fighting my heart, mind and morals after last weekend when a early 20's nymph (self-proclaimed too) approached me in a club. she was quite something. we would have had such great time together, but in the end i just had to ignore her due to the ring on my finger. unexpectedly, i've been feeling in the dumps since then. i love my wife, but how can i block out all of my feelings?

Or am i now mixing feelings & sex? I think they are the same thing.

thanks heif, I needed to be reminded..

no probs.

how did the church ever get so popular that the people agreed to castrate themselves, and make it legal? 'respectable' society is not for the passionate among us.

i probably did the right thing, and my ego should feel strengthened. whatever.

human beings are naturaly not monogamous, it's just something church invented and that people recognize for some crazy reason.

"A Real Music Hater"

technically when youre seeing someone youre supposed to be committed, you wouldnt want your chick boning other dudes would you?  so its not really the church but human nature.  human beings arent monogamous  but theyre also not loners (well not most of them wink)  and they are social animals who require some modicum of love in their lives

oh dear. I landed in a weird situation here. in love with a girl who has a mess of a relationship lingering on with her ex-/not-ex. we had some moments and she is into me as well, but shit is obviously complicated, for her more then for me I guess. and furthermore I cannot share this with pretty much anyone because it's a one weird circle of friends with ex's and hopefuls all around. weird thing is I find it is giving me strength to be able to endure this and see a bright future. even though I have to remind myself daily I may be fooling myself and it may not work out at all.

cebteq wrote:

technically when youre seeing someone youre supposed to be committed, you wouldnt want your chick boning other dudes would you?  so its not really the church but human nature.  human beings arent monogamous  but theyre also not loners (well not most of them wink)  and they are social animals who require some modicum of love in their lives

You mean relationships should last much less time? I guess this is the ideal.

Love is a conditioned behavior.  If I was raised by wolves not my mother, i would not feel the same attachment... i.e. moral responsibilty to take care of her in her old age...  i would be more focused on survival.  love, like time and religion is man made.  I guess Love is worth what one is willing (and able) to pay for it.

@heif, 3 year spurts would be nice (no pun intended)
but i think when you pull the trigger you know that youre taking sex outta the equation
and in the words of our immortal leader, enjoy it while it lasts...

I was talking to a girl for almost 4 months.  The thing is that it was just on the phone.  She wouldn't meet me!  But it was the strongest connection I've ever felt with someone.  Thing is, we were talking less and less lately because of her work she said, and I decided I needed more.  I told her I was going back to okcupid but that I wanted to continue to be friends, but she was so angry that she's cut me out of her life.  I feel really shitty, but can you blame me?   sad   I hope I'll talk to her again, but this time I think it really is over.

given the girl problems i have been having...

i mean, i am seeing this new girl and we went on our second/third date and its hard not to think maybe she's the one and its ok we are intimate alreqady... in the back of my mind i say to myslef no she doesnt do this with everybody her pussy is to tight... 

i heard the other day the formila is something liek this:

love leads to happiness
happiness leads to freedom

so is love self esteem?  cornitheans guy in christian religion says love is self less, but i am of the opinion you cant Love anyone if you dont love (have self esteem) for yourself.

i mean when i am on top of my game (self esteem wise) i get more women wanting to be with me...

Night Vision wrote:

i mean when i am on top of my game (self esteem wise) i get more women wanting to be with me...

This is so true. It is also the reason why girls go for the married guys.