Topic: Some people have no patiance...

In this time of lightning fast internet some people could use some patiance...

Like the guy who ordered a record on discogs. After 2 mails back and forth he payed the same night (the payment came in this morning). I just checked my emailbox: one message the payment has been made. One message from him that the payment has been made and another message (4 hours later): Hello!! the payment has been made!!

Sometimes people can really get on my nerves....

For some reason people expect you to awnser email at the same speed as a phonecall: anybody else got the same shit?

Re: Some people have no patiance...

An hour later youll get a phonecall from the police asking about fraudulent record scams

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

yeah, or a paypal guy who claims the payed money back....

hahahahahahaha&

Did you post the record allready? The mail office is still open!

Strictly Rockaas

Or they buy a record, pay a week later. the day after payment  they ask if i shipped the record and two days later..   "hey they record didnt arrive, did you send?"  FUCK OFFFF!!

ur ass, ur face.. whats the difference..

Gstring wrote:

Or they buy a record, pay a week later. the day after payment  they ask if i shipped the record and two days later..   "hey they record didnt arrive, did you send?"  FUCK OFFFF!!

smile

I stopped selling on discogs, I hardly got feedback (yes, that bothers me tongue)and I had a lot of timewasters and rippers. And if you dare to send a record to France or Spain unregistered you can be 80% sure that they will claim they didn't received the record, well, that's what I experienced.

"A Real Music Hater"

In france and spain, lot of postmen are  djs

No somo Roberto Succo

hehe

"A Real Music Hater"

I guy bought 2 records from my discogs account today. He mailed me to send the records with 24hs express service - he needs them quick. In my details is clearly mentioned, that I only accept banktransfer (paypal only for foreign customers outside EU)  and I only send records after I received the payment... some people just don't need no patience - they need to read!

lucio robo wrote:

In france and spain, lot of postmen are  djs

haha true, and well paid smile

thank you globalisation....
everybody can get everything everywhere everytime....

Er... not seeing much of a downside there.

This is getting OT with my post here but still I go for it:

You can get tomatoes from africa or wherever here in scotland and they are actually cheaper than tomatoes from scotland. Where is the sense in that? Nobody thinks about the environmental issues caused (pollution through transportation) by this and also about the problems caused for the people in the poor third world countries (they don't have tomatoes for them self anymore).
I am a huge critic regarding that globalisation thing. It is only a better instrument to satisfy the human greed for more money and more power.
But whatever, I should have kept my mouth shut, as it is OT. So forget about it. Sorry....

Infiltrator wrote:

You can get tomatoes from africa or wherever here in scotland and they are actually cheaper than tomatoes from scotland. Where is the sense in that? Nobody thinks about the environmental issues caused (pollution through transportation) by this and also about the problems caused for the people in the poor third world countries (they don't have tomatoes for them self anymore).
I am a huge critic regarding that globalisation thing. It is only a better instrument to satisfy the human greed for more money and more power.
But whatever, I should have kept my mouth shut, as it is OT. So forget about it. Sorry....

too bad my english is so bad and i can

DamDuram wrote:
Infiltrator wrote:

too bad my english is so bad and i can

17 (edited by ITALOMASTER 2009-11-19 09:29:37)

automatique wrote:

I only accept banktransfer (paypal only for foreign customers outside EU)  and I only send records after I received the payment... some people just don't need no patience - they need to read!

Sorry for hijacking this topic for a question: How come I am always told by people from EU countries that they have to bear bank charges of EUR 25 - 30 for making a transaction? I guess this can't be true, they just want to avoid going through the bank transfer process, no?
I would prefer to get paypal money from EU-outsiders, as well ...

By the way, I know this problem with this unpatient freaks only too good. When they're from overseas, this is even more ridiculous.

ITALOMASTER  /  www.discotrax.de

Pack my case
Leave behind this human race

I don't know about the whole EU, but here in the Netherlands banktransfers (als international) are practicly free and almost as fast as paypal (with internet banking account). I preffer IBAN but almost nobody is willing to do it. Guess they want the paypal protection... Sucks because paypal is expensive.

ITALOMASTER wrote:

How come I am always told by people from EU countries that they have to bear bank charges of EUR 25 - 30 for making a transaction? I guess this can't be true, they just want to avoid going through the bank transfer process, no?

that is complete bullshit. actually, the opposite is the case, since this or last year IBAN bank transfers are supposed to be free of charge or with very little fees involved within europe. 25-30 euro for a bank transfer? i bet it's even cheaper to make a bank transfer to north korea...

Even if the IBAN fees are in fact quite small, a bank is a bank.
They like to gouge people.

No synthesizer too arpeggiated, no disco too italo.

iban transfers to foreign accounts from most british banks (mine at least hmm ) are

^^I have to pay 8,- eurie transaction fee when I use banktransfer (IBAN) from NL to the UK. and that is only with transfers to the UK, to every other EU member should be free of charges.

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

I stopped selling on discogs, I hardly got feedback (yes, that bothers me tongue)and I had a lot of timewasters and rippers. And if you dare to send a record to France or Spain unregistered you can be 80% sure that they will claim they didn't received the record, well, that's what I experienced.

it also bothers me, it has something to do with manners
i mean when you sell something you also want to know everything worked out fine
so leave feedback

Vlam Aan

Zubeldia wrote:

^^I have to pay 8,- eurie transaction fee when I use banktransfer (IBAN) from NL to the UK. and that is only with transfers to the UK, to every other EU member should be free of charges.

strange i always thought it was completely free, to every european country
tja.. de banken de fucking banken overal moeten ze op verdienen

Vlam Aan

25 (edited by JamesTRubotnik 2009-11-24 08:22:49)

UK is not really european. they have their own "continent".

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → The Daily UFO → Some people have no patiance...