Re: Lamborambo Glasgow January 2nd 2010

DumbBot wrote:
aic wrote:

you won't come, bonus!

Ooh your just bursting with festive cheer tongue tongue .

No shows from the previous nite won't be tolerated....but the chances of meschi appearing for round2 increase exponentially, as the ducks all flew south for the winter there ain't none to shout at wink

Btw im total in for making some munchies to bring as well, be it cake...sausage rolls/veg samosa's or whatever. Depends wat facilities we got(ie an oven/microwave..for reheating, if not then cake it is). Oow, yeah & im not use to making shit for the vegan nutters, soo u gotta tell me.

star chef ! we vegans are not so clean living - ie we cheat and we lie and we eat pastry and recently we do cheese - bad-vegans.  could do big feed at mine pre-halt - veggie chilli / soupa etc  i could assist..but as for hash-cakes you r on your own lads i got zero baking skills

aic wrote:
karamanga wrote:

^ that host is gonna attract the wrong type.

you won't come, bonus!

@sunshine  exactly, i am the wrong type.. who always makes it to the next day..

Right.
I'm in.

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

Blaow!

Eatings cheating.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

31 (edited by casionova 2009-12-16 10:05:57)

cakes please

Guyver 303 wrote:

Right.
I'm in.

Good man
me n Guyver will bring the spuds then.

seriously what's going on with this? why are we planning some vegetarian tea party? have you all gone space-crazy?

by the day after Slabs NYE I can already promise that all I will give a shit about is more dancing and partying, until I drop... (and those cakes of course). I will physically force all of you to do the same if I have to. You've been warned! wink

exactly you bunch of divs, go get some pakora if you're hungry, what is this a village bake sale?

especially you DumbBot, just you stick to downing Rum, dabbing crystals and nipping outside every half an hour.

35 (edited by casionova 2009-12-17 13:46:49)

two words: ROCK & ROLL.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPoreDpqlik[/youtube]

mmmm, that place next to the halt sells beastin pakora!!

ahahaha.....well it has always tradition round my way to bring in the new year with some cake ....so i'm bringing some cake, & ye can eat it or stick it up your arse if you don't like it tongue . I'll be doing plenty drinking, dancing..don't you worry. big_smile

Let's get Dumb

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln51mymKrjU[/youtube]

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

aic wrote:

especially you DumbBot, .

...our host with the most started the chat, big_smile

Leo Slayer wrote:

Might go for some finger food at Lamborambo, any suggestions ?

He's obviously trying to attract a better class of idiot to Lamborambo. cool

Let's get Dumb

wheeesht!
This'll keep everyone happy
http://www.hamiltonadvertiser.co.uk/new … -25358485/

DumbBot wrote:
aic wrote:

especially you DumbBot, .

...our host with the most started the chat, big_smile

Leo Slayer wrote:

Might go for some finger food at Lamborambo, any suggestions ?

He's obviously trying to attract a better class of idiot to Lamborambo. cool

aye, "keep it civilised" smile

where are the cakes coming from? that's definitely the best plan.

I would also like to emphasise the importance of the cakes. nothing less will do.

I 'could' take some of the finest dank with me, but tbh the nervosity would probly make me smoke it until it arrives thereee...uh.... though I DID find some hash recently in my jacket after arriving in germany departing from nl without a single person noticing it.

Basic Aly wrote:
Guyver 303 wrote:

Right.
I'm in.

Good man
me n Guyver will bring the spuds then.

At the ready! I'm thinkin solid roasters, few steamers and some black stuff to wash em down smile

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

weesht. everyone needs to eat but due to yer cheek you can make yer own. see ya all tomorrow or will we copping out like the much hyped football match that never happened. should be good clean fun.

i has just put some icing on me cake,...will be charging

Let's get Dumb

48 (edited by DumbBot 2010-01-03 14:18:18)

had a brilliant time, i was pretty dang steamin....music was great, from jasper's 3 0'clock in the afternoon techno/smoke-machine blazing set, Moritz was rocking, Daddy Don, tim, casio, meschi....jamming. I stuggled with Ingram's pishy gemini mixer, couldn't figure out the level meter's on it. I hope the recordings came out ok..

Fuckin hell those pavments outside the halt were deadly,...lost count of the number of folks falling on their arse.

Edit: aye..ye ripped the pish about the cake...but ye scoffed enough of it big_smile

Let's get Dumb

DumbBot wrote:

Fuckin hell those pavments outside the halt were deadly,...lost count of the number of folks falling on their arse.

big_smile

Aye I totally cunted it flat on my back star shape stylee.   Was a fuckin belter of a night.  All the music was top quality and a big thanks must go out to Leo Slayer for putting this on!

DumbBot wrote:

I stuggled with Ingram's pishy gemini mixer, couldn't figure out the level meter's on it.

look at the green lights you muppet!

good cake, good tunes, plenty of face slams outside. recordings came out all over the place due to some peoples desire to squelch the fuck out of the system.