Topic: techno top 40

Although the bulk of the tracks won't even be know to the more not-used-to-dull-4x4-beat listeners of R4R I'll still make a post.

On the 30th of dec there will be a dutch techno top 40 broadcasted trough internet station XT3. I was there once for playing some acid related techno and my four tracks of DYFR-001 ended up in their database (at the "B" with Bas Mooy, Bart Skills and Benny Rodriques wink).

There's a voting list on: www.technotop40.nl where people can vote on their 10 (or 4) favourites so if anybody feels like up for it I could always use the help...

Re: techno top 40

voted for Baz on place 1,2,3 and 4 big_smile

hey, you have the same taste as my girlfriend big_smile

voted for yours truly nr 1-4.

nr 5 + 6 to aardvarck, he deserves it as well..  rest of the list is plain rubbish, as expected.

yeah, i did a vote for Aardvarck as well... was one of the few I could come up with

1 - 4 is for You Baz, I think You will be "de nieuwe alarmschijf"
Aardvarck to, He's a cool dude and if he's techno then I'm stil down with the scene
Delta funktionen in there to top it of..

SUY wrote:

1 - 4 is for You Baz, I think You will be "de nieuwe alarmschijf"
Aardvarck to, He's a cool dude and if he's techno then I'm stil down with the scene
Delta funktionen in there to top it of..

Haha, let's see, would be quite funny given the rest of the music in this database wink

voted all michel de hey and benny rodrigues.

techno is good,  I saw michel de hey once and he was cool dj

also voted in your favour off course... and indeed there's a shitload of crap amongst all those tracks... pfffff.... but if it's a dutch top40 why aren't there names like terrace in it? [just to name one]

I dunno, strange choice of music in this list: from Aardvarck to Benny Rodrigues?

from baz reznik to benny rodrigues.... smile

Techno is crap, crap and crap.

dica wrote:

from baz reznik to benny rodrigues.... smile

That's even more weird  wink

asteroid wrote:

An improvement might be to install a working group.