Re: Dissident stops

do you also now that they bring an old italo artist to holland   3x hotel  3 x  going to the restaurt or more wink  show some touristic holland things   to  sing something in 1 of the iventi studios  for the record on sunday

they do those things..... fun...

About releasing too much on a label...there's always such a thing as CHOICE. wink

"Are you loving?"

you can't compare dissident with iventi.. that's stupid
about the releases they made.. they made quite a few good ones.. gatto fritto, den haan's first and that crazy "lizard cowboy boots"

loved those

i will not miss the label, new ones will pop up again.. and the buying will continue one way or the other
so please stop wining/fighting about it

Vlam Aan

Something about a one-sided record leaves a bad taste.
Save the vinyl and costs by less releases and more tracks on a single piece.

At least on iventi you get some tracks, not just one. Iventi never went down the bootleg line either, which I think Dissident did with the Cloud releases? If I am mistaken, please excuse me.

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

I don't like to shoot on the ambulance (one limited bullet only of course)

Other projects hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm fair play for trying to support new acts and getting some good releases out there. Don't feel as sorry for Mr Blake as i did at Magic Waves playing to an empty room after one or two people had ttttooooooooo much fun the night and had to go home early. You know who you are !

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

Im afraid I dont know what your talking about andy

most complicated robot wrote:
Squadra Smackos wrote:
most complicated robot wrote:

who wants ken lazlo, paul parker savage etc etc etc? Blake tryed to popose new music, some good, some bad, iventi are just surfing the hype of italo disco. they plans I don't know how many release for this year. why publishing all these releases now, and not in 1996? eh? because some guys in 96 wouldn't have give a shit about italo, whoud have laugh about that, but now is so cool. yeah, clay pedrini...

Hey but the Iventi scene people they always released stuff like that also in the 90s there even was a shop that catered for that scene here in The Hague. They have nothing to do with these new hip kids that are into Italo (as I always say those people would have been beaten up by the "Discos" cause they look like punks in the Italo days)

I know they have nothing to do with the hispter, but I don't rememeber in the nineties any italo disco flood, such as this, I would have certainly bought pedrini back then, or fockewulf, or whatever. I'm just saying that's too easy now, and you like it or not, blake tried to propose new music, pushing a bit the limit. Like I'm glad you're doing the same

If you know they have nothing to do with the hipster, why dissing that way? It really made me angry, as I know them for 20 years now. And they NEVER jumped on any bandwaggon, kept Italo alive, when  nobody gave a sh*t, being so uncool with that passion that nobody cared. I guess you should ask them about the conditions why now they are able to release these rarities, but don't be rude when there's no reason / knowledge.

ITALOMASTER  /  www.discotrax.de

Pack my case
Leave behind this human race

34 (edited by most complicated robot 2009-12-02 12:24:22)

ah whatever ...

everyone likes to think they are deep, even if they're only 20-something

ahah! I wish I could be still.