Topic: "De Rookkamer" IFM2

A show was given to me on a local radio station but apparently I didn't play "boring enough" so IFM offered kindly to put it on IFM 2.
Don't know if it's gonna be solid yet, but tomorrow (Wednesday 20.00) will the pilot be broadcasted on IFM2.

Expect music to smoke nice cigars with (Jazz, Funk etc), pour in a glass of single malt and have a listen! (hence: "De Rookkamer" = "The Smoking room")

http://www.hiermagjeroken.nl/Uploads/alferink.jpg

Re: "De Rookkamer" IFM2

Fuck Yeah!

cuties don't exert

coolex baz,

so you did it for a local "vinex" jazz channel ?

Listen to SEER Radio every Sunday at 21.00 hrs on The Dream Machine, previous SEER Radio shows

For a local radiostation in Nijmegen. They asked if I could play loungelike music, I told I can only play loungelike in funk and jazz therms... they asked for a pilot and then told me it was not loungelike enough... (strange people sometimes...) so here it is on IFM smile

Strange indeed, would fit the "Dumbest questions (or comments) you received while DJing" topic.
Like when I was asked "please play something a bit more POP" when I played Take on me by A-ha.

Anyway: Congrats Baz and good luck with the show!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All of my base,
Are belong to you.

baz wrote:

For a local radiostation in Nijmegen. They asked if I could play loungelike music, I told I can only play loungelike in funk and jazz therms... they asked for a pilot and then told me it was not loungelike enough... (strange people sometimes...) so here it is on IFM smile

them germans don't know what they're talkin' about wink

Hope at least the people of IFM liked it. Gonna try to make a new one this weekend smile