Topic: [Berlin] NYE 09 - Bergst

das drehmoment DJ Team at Bergst

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Re: [Berlin] NYE 09 - Bergst

nice. cool. perhaps. :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...if you wanna treat me right, you've got to dance all through the night...!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

big_smile Cosmic Classix

you should play this then  http://www.discogs.com/Philippe-Renaux- … se/1031676

Frisbee is my passion

I like the flyer ... hey schnuddel is your avatar from Dark Star?

sL wrote:

big_smile Cosmic Classix

you should play this then  http://www.discogs.com/Philippe-Renaux- … se/1031676

but x-mas is over then, my friend.

apropos cosmic classix - the flyer is as minimal as possiple, so no space for other music styles. hehe.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

@ marco: yes. one of my all time favorite movies! especially love the scenes when they are headbanging to music in the spaceship and therefore can not hear the calls from the bosses from earth...hahaha

...if you wanna treat me right, you've got to dance all through the night...!!!

7 (edited by captain duran 2009-12-31 10:25:53)

for those who may don`t know. I`ll spin some records tomorrow at Bassy Club too. if someone would like to be on the cheap entry list let me know. I`ll rock the smokers lounge.

discogs sales 

8 (edited by captain duran 2009-12-31 12:51:34)

Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight

discogs sales 

rockt das haus!!! w

ITALOMASTER  /  www.discotrax.de

Pack my case
Leave behind this human race

Yep have a nice one wink

yeahhhhh - thanks guys.

http://sxeen.com/files/2/396b0c9c607c4981175415c2b35ccbe4_thumb5

discogs sales 

it was supernice captain. I wish we could have stayed longer...
didn't manage to come to i-f yesterday since we both caught a cold sad

hey silen, thank you for coming...was great to see you there. We had loads of fun, maybe too much alc... big_smile I was at the new Bergst

discogs sales 

danke smile
was great to see you too..and dany and gabor.
monthly session sounds good - so this is gonna be my new diller then, since kriton is playing every thursday there..
p.s. geilet bild !  smile

actually we wanted to surprise you guys. but nobody told us that there are to bergst

oh oh...if even a private party sucks...always have maximum fun on private parties, but probably u can't generalize that...

---> wer is'n ditte auf'm fotto?

@ Queen Of Blood
...oh, oh. We were surprised by the fact that there are 2 Bergst

discogs sales 

@ El Replicante
"oh oh...if even a private party sucks...always have maximum fun on private parties, but probably u can't generalize that..."
-> i guess i'm just too old for sitting on a couch the whole night, sniffing cocaine and listening to bad music. that's simply a waste of time for me.

@ captain duran
problem was that i damaged my mobile phone a few weeks ago, so all the numbers are gone now and mick only had the old drehmoment number in his phone and the one of dany, but she wasn't available at that time. and when dany later called mick to tell him that the party is in the other bergst

after our new year started very chaotic it was good ending up here..  we had fun dancing smile

too bad you  missed us all there, QoB

@ queen:
it was really a pity, that we didnt manage to see us there! damn, it would have been fun to celebrate nye with you and mick! well, we didnt know the dilemma with the two bergst