Re: Ps3

So, how is God of War 3?

I need love

llcoolkm wrote:

So, how is God of War 3?

Finished it. Very gore and bloody as usual, but quite entertaining. If you liked the first two, the third one is a must play.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Ill be getting my first PS3 purchase since COD4 - heavy rain big_smile

I played the demo, and I was already hooked. now I have to wait til I get some moolah.

GOW3 is awesome, felt it was a bit short but i played it relentlessly..

still need to finish heavy rain, working on ff 13 in the meantime. i like ff 13 because they took out all the stuff i didn't like (random encounters, getting lost in dungeons)

acidcat wrote:

GOW3 is awesome, felt it was a bit short but i played it relentlessly..

still need to finish heavy rain, working on ff 13 in the meantime. i like ff 13 because they took out all the stuff i didn't like (random encounters, getting lost in dungeons)

Hey acidcat, what's your PSNname?

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Bohoo. Sony released FW 3.21 and the only thing itd oes is to _remove_ the boot other os option. So if I upgrade the FW I can no longer boot into my Linux partition, great!

Atleast there is a ps3 proxy app that enables me to login to PSN without upgrading to latest FW.

F U Sony.

I need love

Fallout is down to 20EUR here now, should I get that or is the GOTY version worth 40EUR?

I need love

508 (edited by Klart 2010-04-09 08:40:23)

llcoolkm wrote:

Fallout is down to 20EUR here now, should I get that or is the GOTY version worth 40EUR?

Hmm. Fallout is a fantastic game (the only game I "platinumed"). The normal edition will take you a lot of hours to complete already. I still have to get the GOTY one day myself (buying just the DLC on the PSN costs as much as the GOTY version!), so can't comment on that, though I have read only half of it is as good as the main game.

Klart wrote:
llcoolkm wrote:

Hmm. Fallout is a fantastic game (the only game I "platinumed"). The normal edition will take you a lot of hours to complete already. I still have to get the GOTY one day myself (buying just the DLC on the PSN costs as much as the GOTY version!), so can't comment on that, though I have read only half of it is as good as the main game.

I bought the GOTY edition for €40.

Hated it at first because it reminded me too much of Oblivion which im pretty tired of. Crappy graphics with weird lighting, noring side quests, lots of continuity errors and other bugs. But now I'm hooked, it has all the good things about Oblivion without the annoying things such as the leveling system. And everything is set in the great Fallout world! smile

I need love

llcoolkm wrote:
Klart wrote:
llcoolkm wrote:

I bought the GOTY edition for €40.

Hated it at first because it reminded me too much of Oblivion which im pretty tired of. Crappy graphics with weird lighting, noring side quests, lots of continuity errors and other bugs. But now I'm hooked, it has all the good things about Oblivion without the annoying things such as the leveling system. And everything is set in the great Fallout world! smile

Yes, it quite reminds one of Oblivion at first and the graphics aren't that great, but once it grabs you... The whole postapocalyptic atmosphere is just great.

Playing Blur, pretty good racing and blowing others to pieces... I like it!

Strictly Rockaas

Playing RDR. It's cool.

Klart wrote:

Playing RDR. It's cool.

Robots Dumb Robots?

Strictly Rockaas

514 (edited by Vic20 2010-06-21 10:47:05)

Klart wrote:

Playing RDR. It's cool.

me too, I love being a cowboy, a good cowboy mnd you. I' m 25% into the game, can ' t wait to see what the remaining 75% holds instore, yee haa!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkHGEJXF … re=channel[/youtube]

Got it now as well! Good tunes & great atmosphere...
http://swittersb.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/cowboy.jpg
We should play russian roulette at Dusty's Saloon someday. Send me a telegram

Strictly Rockaas

you fancy forming a posse as in the cowboy variety not L.A. Gangsters then Klart & Obi ???

Not really done the online as yet, the single player is too engrossing at the moment. Check the sunsets and sunrises, stunning visually.

Maybe a virtual Brokeback Mountain then?

Strictly Rockaas

Obi1r wrote:

Got it now as well! Good tunes & great atmosphere...
http://swittersb.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/cowboy.jpg
We should play russian roulette at Dusty's Saloon someday. Send me a telegram

I've only lent it from a friend, who's getting it back soon...

I'm playing RDR as well, or atleast trying to put a few hours or so in every week.

To much sun outside right now for gaming...

I need love

It's too hot so I stay inside gaming

So, who's getting the Move?

Lot's of goodies and some really fucking epic stuff coming up!

• Alien Breed: Impact, Out now

• Gran Turismo 5, November 2, 2010

• Dead Nations, Q4 2010

• Little Big Planet 2, January 18, 2011

• Killzone 3, February 22, 2011

• Brink, Q1 2011

• ICO / Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection, April 2011

• The Last Guardian, Q4 2011

All of these feels like definite buys...

I need love

llcoolkm wrote:

Lot's of goodies and some really fucking epic stuff coming up!

• Alien Breed: Impact, Out now

• Gran Turismo 5, November 2, 2010

• Dead Nations, Q4 2010

• Little Big Planet 2, January 18, 2011

• Killzone 3, February 22, 2011

• Brink, Q1 2011

• ICO / Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection, April 2011

• The Last Guardian, Q4 2011

All of these feels like definite buys...

Indeed! I just got the mail for KZ3 beta (through plus).

Does this mean we'll be seeing you on the PSN again? Did you get your uncracked PS3 already?

Klart wrote:

Indeed! I just got the mail for KZ3 beta (through plus).

Does this mean we'll be seeing you on the PSN again? Did you get your uncracked PS3 already?

I'm trying to buy a used PS3 slim to get online with, but haven't found one for the right price yet. Too many games coming now that I need online for smile

I need love

Killzone 3 beta out. Solid FPS.

I need love