526 (edited by Klart 2011-02-09 10:04:23)

Re: Ps3

I've been playing some Mass Effect 2; great game. And resuming Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue for some more humoristic RPG-ing.

Prolly gonna get KZ3 when it's out.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udEAEARD-Fo[/youtube]
Maybe coming to ps3, platforms not decided yet.

I need love

The PSN has been offline for a week now and hardly any info from Sony. Good thing the weather was excellent this weekend.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

yeah fukking lame, I read sumthing about it being hacked. And aslot of ppl have their VISA cards connected with their PSN account so I think it has to do with that or so.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13192359

not good

big sony security & PR fuck up

Seems they got all our details... Dam them !

+++ Dont be scared honey, thats just the resonance knob +++

fuckings to sony. pretty sloppy data security.

its a poor show from Sony, I hope they can redeem themselves but I can' t see it

really poor

still no PSN...

suck. i guess many gamers have checked into a clinic already.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tHl6O5Sp8w[/youtube]

still waiting for the store to get back up

I should get Portal 2; it looks fantastic.

The store is back  big_smile
Now just waiting for the free content.... cool

too wierd to live, too unique to die.

mudguts wrote:

The store is back  big_smile
Now just waiting for the free content.... cool

Hiya, mudguts. What's yer PSN nick?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuG4FZNnuBA[/youtube]
SOOOOOOOOON!

I need love

542 (edited by llcoolkm 2011-08-29 16:03:08)

Looks like a really busy autumn:

2011-09-08 El Shaddai
2011-09-28 ICO / Shadow of the Colossus HD remakes
2011-10-07 Dark souls
2011-10-07 Rage               
2011-10-14 Ace Combat - Assault Horizon   
2011-10-19 Ratchet & Clank - All 4 One
2011-11-01 Uncharted 3
2011-11-11 Elder scrolls V: Skyrim

I need love

hmmm release Modern Warfare 3 already.

Anybody else playing Deus Ex? I also bought Catherine. very nice game but didn't play so much. Will report more later.

I played some Deus Ex (lent it from a friend), but then Rage got in the way (I love wasteland settings). Great game though, love the Blade Runner atmosphere and great music.

Now waiting for my shipped (!) copy of BF3. Goody goody. Any other robots entering the batttlefield? Septic?

(Btw ernesto, you can find the Robot PSN nicks on the first page; what's yours?).

Yeah I hope to have BF3 laying on my doormat this morning smile

Deus Ex is excellent.
Ace Combat 'Assault Horizon' is pretty good too, but the last game I buy the rest of this year.

Strictly Rockaas

Obi1r wrote:

Deus Ex is excellent.
Ace Combat 'Assault Horizon' is pretty good too, but the last game I buy the rest of this year.

I dunno whether you already do, but you should get your games at zavvi, way cheaper than local retail.

Klart wrote:

I played some Deus Ex (lent it from a friend), but then Rage got in the way (I love wasteland settings). Great game though, love the Blade Runner atmosphere and great music.

Now waiting for my shipped (!) copy of BF3. Goody goody. Any other robots entering the batttlefield? Septic?

(Btw ernesto, you can find the Robot PSN nicks on the first page; what's yours?).

Yay, Rage! Pretty good looking game, great shooter with boring racing smile

I need love

My copy of BF3 is in! Let the carnage begin!