Re: Ps3

Klart wrote:

My copy of BF3 is in! Let the carnage begin!

here also!

feel free to add me: streppe

GTA V trailer released. for some reason this doesn't really light my fire..

http://www.dealspwn.com/gta-live-reveal-watch-82381

553 (edited by Obi1r 2011-11-03 22:54:49)

Earlier I said I dont buy more games the rest of this year.
But then I overlooked this one!!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B-53Id7TgM[/youtube]
Must be hilarious...!
Btw, zavvi is cheapass indeed. Sometimes even cheaper that Gamesshoppen, which is in walking distance...

Strictly Rockaas

Obi1r wrote:

Earlier I said I dont buy more games the rest of this year.
But then I overlooked this one!!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B-53Id7TgM[/youtube]
Must be hilarious...!
Btw, zavvi is cheapass indeed. Sometimes even cheaper that Gamesshoppen, which is in walking distance...

I'll get that one myself one day; I've already got a Move and a gun peripheral smile.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

just got one! dark souls and red dead erryday anyday
im potatohater. gonna add you guys now

An update:

RFR Names: PS3 Names

streppe: streppe
ratsnake: potatohater
alex_d_steak: alexdsteak
meschi: mrmeschi
Klart: Klart
vic20: Rickster372
heifetz: magicaldream
obi1r:  Far_I
spinsergio: PlaySergio
jayoverdose: jayoverdose
llcoolkm: llcoolkm
spruxxx: darkstar108
huxflux: robotrohn
BMX: mtfbmx
SepticStudio: SepticStudio
Mademoiselle: Mlle75
sheffieldbleep: sheffieldbleep

mudguts:?
ernesto: ?

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

557 (edited by Vic20 2011-11-09 18:05:11)

Got stuck into BF3 multiplayer last night and I have to say it was great. Lovely graphics and decent gameplay as per BF2 really.

Going in tonight Klart if you' re free ?

Vic20 wrote:

Got stuck into BF3 multiplayer last night and I have to say it was great. Lovely graphics and decent gameplay as per BF2 really.

Going in tonight Klart if you' re free ?

I'll try and fight my wife in control over the telly wink

Anyone got MW3 already?

560 (edited by Obi1r 2011-11-12 16:17:11)

I changed my mind, instead of 'House of the dead- Extended cut' I bought MW3! House of the dead got some bad remarks (like shooting with the controller wasn't too good, its better with the Move) that's mainly why I skipped it for now... probably later next year and get if for cheap.

As for MW3... I think it is much better than the earlier releases. Things are more balanced overall, the graphics are suberb, and the single player is more engaging and actually pretty good, except fot its AI (but I dont mind that).
I didn't even finish the single player in Black Ops, it felt pretty bad. Things I hated the most there is the ever returning 'spiced up' menu and cutscenes which are fast paced edited & have special effects to make the levels spectacular.

In the new multiplayer you can level up until 80 before applying for prestige mode. The maps are quite big too, I did not have seen small maps yet, I have seen them all by now. And I have to say, the maps are good there's no map I really dislike!
Team deathmatch variety is extended and has implemented nice ideas as 'kill confirmed'.
There are no more than 6 sniper rifles which are pretty good as I've tried 3 of them, allthough the MW3 team promised they would discourage the snipers & campers... but they didnt to much of a good job big_smile  haha!!!

Strictly Rockaas

I' m intrigued by MW3 but will wait for the price drop on it. BF3 is just too good...

MW3 is 4 pussies
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/244cb538aa1f3422.png?1321168818082

Klart wrote:

An update:

RFR Names: PS3 Names

streppe: streppe
ratsnake: potatohater
alex_d_steak: alexdsteak
meschi: mrmeschi
Klart: Klart
vic20: Rickster372
heifetz: magicaldream
obi1r:  Far_I
spinsergio: PlaySergio
jayoverdose: jayoverdose
llcoolkm: llcoolkm
spruxxx: darkstar108
huxflux: robotrohn
BMX: mtfbmx
SepticStudio: SepticStudio
Mademoiselle: Mlle75
sheffieldbleep: sheffieldbleep

mudguts:?
ernesto: ?

my psn name is: modejev

feel free to add me. klart we are already friends on psn.

does BF3 have a hardcore mode? i.e. do you die from one bullet, or is it like normal Call of Duty mode where you take 5-10 hits?

heifetz wrote:

does BF3 have a hardcore mode? i.e. do you die from one bullet, or is it like normal Call of Duty mode where you take 5-10 hits?

Usually 2-3 shots for a takedown

566 (edited by heifetz 2011-11-26 16:27:16)

Decided on MW3. The single player is entertaining, much better than Black Ops. The multiplayer is pretty meh though. It seems they copied the MW2 multiplayer engine and just put some new levels and guns. Also the colours are totally washed out, dark areas in the maps are bright grey. Anyone else noticed this? In the single player the map colours are fine.

mudguts: demeterd

too wierd to live, too unique to die.

feel free to add...

Quite into Magic 2012 at the moment

too wierd to live, too unique to die.

Noooo i cannot fuking believe this. I downloaded the new GT5 update and when i started the game, it asked me all these weird things like setting language, time, display settings.... Then it gradually hit me, all of my game progress had been deleted. I dont want to live anymore  yikes

heifetz wrote:

Then it gradually hit me, all of my game progress had been deleted. I dont want to live anymore

i deeply symphathise with you. i once deleted my 97% complete gta san andreas 'save game' on my former ps2. it's been almost 10 years since, but it still makes my eyes water a little just thinking about it..