Re: Ps3

Obi1r wrote:

You forgot about Dead Space big_smile

Yes, I did! EA brings something fresh & new, who would've thought. It sure is on my list...

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Mademoiselle wrote:

I've tried yesterday evening to play at Siren Blood Curse (I like only this kind of games) but I really didn't manage to do anything with the joystick (and I even have nausea when I'm trying to move

Strictly Rockaas

Thank you for this information ! I never have tried to play it again (I'm still stucked at the first level, with the crazy policeman who is running after me

As part of a free upgrade Burnout Paradise has added motorcycles to its stock pile. Hadn' t been on my PS3 for a while til yesterday and like I say got the upgrade, so far so good.

http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/paradise_bikes-apr24.jpg

yeah I had a shot of the bikes on my mates system.... really good (fast) fun

damn, I have to download this upgrade !

Tune in to Pitchounet Radio (24/7) : http://pitchounet.serverroom.us:4360/listen.pls
"The Swiss Fondue Mixture", LIVE each Wednesday 22:00-23:00 on IFM1
MIXES MIXES MIXES

82 (edited by Obi1r 2008-09-30 07:37:19)

For everyone who likes to watch Full HD files on the PS3, I found a nice tool to change the MKV format into playable one without loss of quality.
http://sentry23.googlepages.com/home
in Dutch there is here explanation of how it works and features. http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/lis … /1303926//
Although the tool is not very complicated, but there are some technical niggles that can leave you behind with a worthless file. Not every file can be changed into a playable one. But most are, I enjoyed already so really good movies with staggering quality! (reservoir dogs is one of them) I use the GOTSent 0.24 Beta 4 version. Updates and inprovements are made regularly.

Strictly Rockaas

Dead Space is looking better & better:

"Discover the Terror in Dead Space with Dario Argento, Italy's Master of Thriller

The renowned Italian director plays the role of Doctor Kyne in Dead Space.

September 26, 2008 - Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS), today announced that Dario Argento will lend his voice as character Doctor Kyne in the Italian version of Dead Space. EA's new sci-fi survival horror videogame promises to deliver the ultimate in psychological thrills and gruesome action. Dead Space is designed to make sure that everyone from videogame experts to newcomers will truly enjoy a terrifying game experience, as Dario Argento witnessed first hand.

Dario Argento and videogames would normally seem like two very different and seemingly distant worlds in the eyes of many, but when the master of thriller was given the chance to play a character in Dead Space he didn't think twice about it. The Italian director lent his decennial experience and actively contributed in defining the character. He provided precious and accurate suggestions about the overall tone and style of the voice acting, and didn't just read the script. Thanks to his advice and attention to detail, the result is simply astounding, far beyond the usual 'famous-voice-in-a-videogame' clich

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

I'm "Optiroc" on PSN. Playing Wipeout, Pixeljunk Eden, Ridge Racer, Everybody's Golf... I don't know if I'll open up my swedish copy of Burnout Paradise yet since I haven't been able to confirm if there's an option for english language. Anyone know?

added

woohoo got CoD4 Modern Warfare, finally smile the singleplayer is so far fun, but it's a bit unrealistic in the way the bad guys just keep coming endlessly until you move on to the next checkpoint, or at least that's how it feels like. the AC-130 mission was sick.

Optiroc: get a cheap copy of GT prologue. Updates now makes it quite worthwile to get playing. Online racing has been improved... it would be good to see some more robots racing (and bump each other off the track like all drivers seem top do)

Strictly Rockaas

waiting for the full release obi, once it's there you can beat me.

dead space unfortunately is with monsters/aliens

saints row is supposed to be good while i was thinking it was going to be shit.

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

89 (edited by Obi1r 2008-10-13 16:37:29)

You can wait another year for that man. By that time you could be under the ground.
Just pick up a cheapo and get yourself some virtual wheels, and get that copy of CoD3 out of your PS3!
Btw, what is wrong with monsters anyway?

Strictly Rockaas

hahaha, i don't like shooting at monsters?
next round i guess is gonna have to be the prologue then, did you buy grid too, i really liked the demo?

Sure I own Grid. It's good but doesn't have the depth and feel of GT (even if it is the prologue)
But Grid is fun racing sometimes

Strictly Rockaas

I was very addicted by Grid, but since I've discover Wipeout HD, it's another story !
I hope to race soon online with you guys ;-)

Tune in to Pitchounet Radio (24/7) : http://pitchounet.serverroom.us:4360/listen.pls
"The Swiss Fondue Mixture", LIVE each Wednesday 22:00-23:00 on IFM1
MIXES MIXES MIXES

If you upload the new patch for Wipe out, it erases your gamesave sad
But it makes sure your PS3 wont crash when more than 50 of your friends come online.
Beh

Strictly Rockaas

50 friends i don't even have that many on myspace

klart: its so awesome!

"Opinions are a private matter. The public has an interest only in judgments.

mai wrote:

klart: its so awesome!

It's getting good reviews as well. Great.

Do you have a PSN-name? If so, check the first page for other Robots on the PSN & join us.

my copy of BioShock is in the mail! can't wait

heifetz wrote:

Its amazing. Ive been playing it as much as I can.

Im also going down to grab my copy of far cry 2! Ive been waiting for this one.

big_smile

Obi1r wrote:

Optiroc: get a cheap copy of GT prologue. Updates now makes it quite worthwile to get playing. Online racing has been improved... it would be good to see some more robots racing (and bump each other off the track like all drivers seem top do)

I've got GT5:P but I haven't dared to go online with it yet... Will try this week (especially if I see you online)!

meschi wrote:
heifetz wrote:

Its amazing. Ive been playing it as much as I can.

geeh, it was 'lost' in the mail, but got it finally today. will try it next weekend.

i'm currently addicted to CoD4 multiplayer. i dreamt picking off the enemy with a silenced M-16 last night.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Games → Ps3