Re: Ps3

hahaha I was dreamin of cod 4 for a while smile

CoD 4 multiplayer rocked/rocks hard, nothing comes close (BFBC was fun, but no CoD4). Played it a lot when it was just out & I still play it now & then. First time I played I was just floored by how amazing it was. I hope CoD5 can bring back the same feeling, hope it's not a watered down version of CoD4.

Still gotta get me Dead Space. I think it's more my thing than Far Cry 2, which looks like it might get boring too fast.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Klart wrote:

CoD 4 multiplayer rocked/rocks hard, nothing comes close (BFBC was fun, but no CoD4). Played it a lot when it was just out & I still play it now & then. First time I played I was just floored by how amazing it was. I hope CoD5 can bring back the same feeling, hope it's not a watered down version of CoD4.

Unfortunately COD5 is made by another studio than COD4 and from the looks of it wont come close.

I need love

but it does play in WWII

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

I bought Far Cry 2 today, not played it yet so will report back to the board at a later date with my synopsis.

llcoolkm wrote:
Klart wrote:

Unfortunately COD5 is made by another studio than COD4 and from the looks of it wont come close.

but they are using the same engine that infinityward created. It should feel the same when its being played but everything else outside of that will be determined on the producers.

Bioshock is pretty good so far, it feel surprisingly similar to System Shock 2 though. the logs, hacking, special powers, traps etc are all copied pretty much as they were. i like it still.

meschi wrote:
llcoolkm wrote:
Klart wrote:

but they are using the same engine that infinityward created. It should feel the same when its being played but everything else outside of that will be determined on the producers.

Most previews/comments say it pretty much plays the same, that's enough for me to buy it.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Just got Fallout 3. It's cool. It resembles Oblivion more than I expected, which is not a bad thing, but it feels a bit "been there". Anyway, it certainly is recommended.

I was getting more & more into Fallout 3 (it gets better & better), when I received a mail from Sony yesterday.

I was invited to the Killzone 2 beta!

It's excellent! The best FPS on console no doubt! Even better than CoD 4. It looks amazing. It plays great. It feels just like it should.

Just bought Fallout 3 couple of days ago and indeed, in the beginning I had some doubt, but it gets better and better.

And the VATS headshot gore never gets old.

SEGA Unveils Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

16-bit classics compilation heading to Xbox 360 and PS3.

UK, November 6, 2008 - SEGA has revealed it's set to bring the SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, worldwide early in 2009.

Featuring over 40 classic 16-bit titles - including Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2 and 3, Columns, Alien Storm, Ecco the Dolphin, Space Harrier and Streets of Rage 1, 2 and 3 - SEGA is promising its back catalogue will be translated to current-gen platforms with "the utmost detail and accuracy". It's also delivering 720p support for added visual pizazz.

Alongside those Mega Drive titles, the Ultimate Collection will also feature bonus content from SEGA's 8-bit Master System library, plus older arcade titles.

Needless to say, Wii Virtual Console users may be somewhat dismayed when the collection hits in one big reasonably-priced lump in 2009.

My wish has been granted! Streets of Rage 1, 2 and 3!

Already have the collection for PS2, but gonna get me this one for sure.
posted 4 minutes ago.

Here's the list:

Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
Alien Storm
Altered Beast
Beyond Oasis
Bonanza Bros.
Columns
Comix Zone
Decap Attack starring Chuck D. Head
Dr. Robotnik's MBM
Dynamite Headdy
Ecco the Dolphin
Ecco II: The Tides of Time
E-SWAT
Fatal Labyrinth
Flicky
Gain Ground
Golden Axe I
Golden Axe II
Golden Axe III
Kid Chameleon
Phantasy Star II
Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom
Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium
Ristar
Shining in the Darkness
Shining Force
Shining Force 2
Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
Sonic 3D Blast
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic Spinball
Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Sonic The Hedgehog 3
Streets of Rage
Streets of Rage 2
Streets of Rage 3
Super Thunder Blade
Vectorman
Vectorman 2

COD 5 next Friday, wahey.

Klart wrote:

I was getting more & more into Fallout 3 (it gets better & better), when I received a mail from Sony yesterday.

I was invited to the Killzone 2 beta!

It's excellent! The best FPS on console no doubt! Even better than CoD 4. It looks amazing. It plays great. It feels just like it should.

You bastard! smile Good news though.

The wait until february is going to be looooong... but I guess that is a good thing since I dont really have time to play all the games that have come out lately.

I need love

Gonna buy this badboy this weekend.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT2vIiK85-M[/youtube]

Went to Asda at midnight last night, like a sado and bought COD5, for

Vic20 wrote:

Went to Asda at midnight last night, like a sado and bought COD5, for

118 (edited by Vic20 2008-11-17 14:46:39)

Mate, I' m not even a quarter way through yet, on singleplayer mode but it is better, in realism terms, the graphics (if you can better the graphics on COD4), the general atmoshphere of it all. Talking to a mate whose already  going online to battle and he says its better and you can also do 2 x player mode so fight alongside a buddy which i' ve not tried yet (maybe we could have a go if you buy). It was always going to be difficult to beat COD 4 but COD 5 does indeed do that.

Well worth procuring Klart.

im so going to get a hold of this!

big_smile

sounds neat. so many cool games to play, so little time...

just got NFS Undercover yesterday.
For me it's the natural follower of Carbon & Most Wanted, because Pro Street was really bad imo

I've played 3h last night... it's a really good racing game for me, I'm already an addict :-)

Tune in to Pitchounet Radio (24/7) : http://pitchounet.serverroom.us:4360/listen.pls
"The Swiss Fondue Mixture", LIVE each Wednesday 22:00-23:00 on IFM1
MIXES MIXES MIXES

Vic20 wrote:

Procured!

Klart wrote:
Vic20 wrote:

Procured!

Finished it yesterday. Gonna go online soon for some battling.

Vic20 wrote:
Klart wrote:
Vic20 wrote:

Procured!

How about starting a clan? Just for fun, no obligations, trainings, matches,... but this way we're in the same team if we play online together.

CBS or IFM or RFR?

Klart wrote:
Vic20 wrote:
Klart wrote:

Procured!

How about starting a clan? Just for fun, no obligations, trainings, matches,... but this way we're in the same team if we play online together.

CBS or IFM or RFR?

Jah, up for it very much. We didn' t do it on COD4 so need to get a clan together for this then, go with the Robots4Robots as a name I reckon.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Games → Ps3