Topic: Transparent Illusion +++

LP re-issuefor sale, lim.ed. 150 pcs only.

and some other stuff (Click Click, Rescue 1, Iron Curtain...)

mail me for a better price if you are willing to buy a few records more.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Re: Transparent Illusion +++

If You're more of a 'Purist' who only likes to play the real deal, here's a bargain....

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSPARENT-ILLUSIO … %26ps%3D63

The world is Fluffy!

Yes!!!! I'm on new medication!

PHAEAX wrote:

If You're more of a 'Purist' who only likes to play the real deal, here's a bargain....

I really wonder where this 7" is coming from. I mean it was a rare piece always, but nowadays you can see it in evilbay every two months... hehe.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

4 (edited by PHAEAX 2009-12-28 20:03:41)

captain duran wrote:
PHAEAX wrote:

I really wonder where this 7" is coming from. I mean it was a rare piece always, but nowadays you can see it in evilbay every two months... hehe.

So I guess, It's a 'private' pressing. (another fancy name for a bootleg re-release)

This 'seller' does also sell a very 'strange' unknown sealed ep/mini LP by Simona Buja (former singer From Kirlian Camera) but to my knowledge, this album was never released. (or am I mistaken???)

http://cgi.ebay.com/SIMONA-BUJA-KIRLIAN … 3ca8c2259e

the funny part is, that this Rare - sealed record was offered (by this same seller) on Ebay multiple times.

I think someone is making some money smile

The world is Fluffy!

I dont think it's a fake original...but i'm pretty sure the guy bids on his own auctions. So many ultra rare items he has already "sold" a dozen or more times this year alone. They give him extra attention for the B-material he's selling i guess. And the less rare items always go for double the price they usually go. Before this account he used a few other accounts to sell the same items. Already going on for years...

no clue about that simona buja though, sounds fishy. Did you ask some of the italo experts like jogi, flemming or the dutchies van het eerste uur?

The anonymous bidding system is a very bad thing IMO. They make it very easy to bid on your own auctions.

That kind of stuff is happening more and more lately. Like the "picture disks" from Gatsby or Moskou, plain bullshit for sure. Even the maxi cd's of Q. Lazzarus are fake, believe me.

"A Real Music Hater"

The Simona Buja auction shows exactly the 12" - I think the tracklisting of the auction is just fucked up because he has used the template from another auction, I am pretty sure, there are only two tracks on it, an not these: "NO HEROES"
"THE F***"  - but maybe you ask him!

Europa has burned, and will burn again

--/~~~~ wrote:

no clue about that simona buja though, sounds fishy. Did you ask some of the italo experts like jogi, flemming or the dutchies van het eerste uur.

I AM a "Dutchi" from the very First Hour Myself smile

I don't ask, I do tell smile

Yes, Fishy it IS!!!

The world is Fluffy!

this mysterious guy recently surfaced on another forum (am I allowed to tell you what forum is it huh?) and told his story about how many years he has been collecting records, buying stocks, etc.

lärm macht spass!

the guy is full of blabla

deutschmark wrote:

this mysterious guy recently surfaced on another forum (am I allowed to tell you what forum is it huh?) and told his story about how many years he has been collecting records, buying stocks, etc.

robots4robots is for free robots big_smile

the simona is usually a 12" with 2 tracks, as Elias mentioned. but maybe the guy has a secret pressing... hehe. or mixed up something...???

discogs sales 

haha, he re-used an old template for the Simona Buja, I think most likely he sold this recorrd before:

http://www.discogs.com/Aimless-Device-D … ase/236341

no secret 4 track pressing, but maybe you try it out?

Europa has burned, and will burn again

funny

discogs sales 

15 (edited by Mr. Satellite 2009-12-28 22:08:21)

Here is a shot from the from the Cover(2 track record) which looks exactly the same to me
like the "mini LP" the dude is selling wink

Someone should ask him for soundclips of the other two tracks.. lol ( Ups the record is sealed, damn )

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7181/frontcovernq.jpg

EDIT: I see Elias solved the mystery . hehe

depress the repress

16 (edited by PHAEAX 2009-12-28 22:10:12)

EliasRafael wrote:

haha, he re-used an old template for the Simona Buja, I think most likely he sold this recorrd before:

http://www.discogs.com/Aimless-Device-D … ase/236341

no secret 4 track pressing, but maybe you try it out?

Yes!

Case solved! Big Thanks for the eye-opening info, I really can see clear now.

This guy really fell thru the basket!!!

Oh, by the way, Sorry for Highjacking this threat by distracting discussions.
I'll be more than happy to give it back! --- here You go! >>>>>>>>>>

The world is Fluffy!

captain duran wrote:
deutschmark wrote:

robots4robots is for free robots big_smile

what's you problem, really? You seem to need half a story to make an opinion. it's low by the ground and misinforming. Try getting the full story behind some actions by the moderators.
CBS censorship was no problem to you, apparently. Now you look and sound like a bitter jealous spinster. Get it off your chest man or are you afraid truth will bite you in your ass?

On a secondary note: you seem to have a thing with "loud-Edit" too? seems some people like marko have a better ear for talent than you as well. Edits respectless for the original artists?

At least Veronica and Rard arent selling bootlegs. Shame on you for your double standards.

are you kidding? I meant it seriously. I say what I want (others too). I don`t care about your story about veronicas... pfff. come down, man. Your sensor is melting by a few words.... if it was the mw forum what dm mentioned, who cares? we are here, and not shitting on it. I just said literally "say what you want" or "name it"... why not.
man... really. roll

I don`t get it with loud-e btw... (???)

discogs sales 

ow guys calm down smile

lärm macht spass!

sure captain...talk it down. You dont even have the spine to back up your shittalk. Sad.

yes, but this guy is hot on discuss all the time. why? I mean, I played one of veronica`s releases in my show tonight. What does he think? that I am sarcastic all the time, or a hater? stupid. And I am not into edits... What the f*** ?

those guys make forums a weird place, because they are the "style-police" themselves they mention (CBS,R4R) all the time...

winer

discogs sales 

lol good old times fight big_smile

Vlam Aan

http://www.kabouterwesley.org/aflevering_01.php

The world is Fluffy!

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

Even the maxi cd's of Q. Lazzarus are fake, believe me.

Are you certain?  I have one of these and from very close examination, it looks real (down to the cd matrix).  Why do you think they're fake?

25 (edited by Ray Van Mechelen 2010-01-10 18:09:28)

waxHead wrote:
Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

Even the maxi cd's of Q. Lazzarus are fake, believe me.

Are you certain?  I have one of these and from very close examination, it looks real (down to the cd matrix).  Why do you think they're fake?

I'm 99% certain. Because it's always the same guy who sells them, he has been doing this for many, many years. If you search the net, a maxi-cd version is never mentioned and this guy happens to have a full box of them, weird to say the least.
I remember when it was on ebay once again some people started to ask questions because they were always mint + the fact that even the most devoted freaks didn't know of a cd-release at all. He took the auction away after these questions. A couple of weeks later he just relisted it but with "VG+" in the description. Don't know but it just sounds to shady to me. It's much easier to make a bootleg on cd than a vinyl version. If you have a good setup at home you can easily make cd's that look as good as official cd's.

+ very weird, the name on the cd sleeve is Q Lazzarus while the name on vinyl is Q. Lazzarus, with a point after the letter "Q"

"A Real Music Hater"