Topic: Jealous Circuitboards

Explain your robot name or reveal whos Robot name you secretly wish you came up with..

Green optic sensors dont suit you. know this.

Deathcrush '99

2 (edited by IvyHeights 2008-07-26 02:10:26)

Re: Jealous Circuitboards

maybe count up a most admired robot name in a week or something...

Deathcrush '99

3 (edited by IvyHeights 2008-07-25 20:18:09)

Mr.Satelite gets mine. sweet

Deathcrush '99

I had a friend who was mad keen on putting on a night based on the Mos Eisley Cantina. He had the whole concept worked out. Bouncers dressed as Stormtroopers etc.

He wanted to have quotes on the flier such as "a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Ben Kenobi" etc

But he also wanted the night to be hosted by R2-DJ and MC-PO

Ad I just nicked it from him...

mine has been chosen by byron.
so no much effort in it.

Aprox 10 years back the Korg Mono/Poly was my first analogue synth with knob.s

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

I hate minimal techno and suffer from a lack of creativity.

Barbarella movie wink     but there is always a discuss if it means Duran or Durand - I prefer Duran

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

One day, someone asked my what color my hair is, and the light bulb when off in my head.

Now though, alot of my friends are calling me dirtie b, and the name is taking on a new meaning, because I like digging through dirtie records and playing b sides.

I've never been envious of any one's robot name, though there are some good ones, and even better robot "types".

I've always thought good communication was important in life, education, relationships, etc. In high school I wrote graffiti but wasn't satisfied with only connecting to my peers in our cryptic glyphs. I thought I had more to say, to the general public, so in those instances took up a legible hand and wrote something similar to Jenny Holzer's 'Truisms'. Then when I got into art school I majored in visual communication, then started mucking about in music so it wasn't only visual, and ta-dah! You get me. big_smile

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

captain duran wrote:

Barbarella movie wink     but there is always a discuss if it means Duran or Durand - I prefer Duran

I always thought it was related to duran duran smile

total creative breakdown, and sick of stupid old robot name from cbs. so it is just first letters of my name. so if it sucks i can blame someone else (my parents)

not jealous of any name in particular, some are really funny though. guess i wish i was that funny. damnit

Actually Duran Duran got it from Barbarella too so it's related in some way atleast.

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

there is a bit of 'wild boy in rio' in you then smile

15 (edited by IvyHeights 2008-07-29 14:25:21)

most complicated robot wrote:

smile  bot probed Yasmin Le Bon ?

Deathcrush '99

i'm covered from shoulders to ankles in tattoos, so that's mine

keep hackney crap

http://www.harpguitars.net/players/italo/italo.htm

most complicated robot wrote:

yes, but more Rio I think. big_smile   Yasmin is a pretty nice girl wink

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

CHECK OUT HIS AXE!

interesting guy for sure! and cool instruments..

teknob is short for techno knob

"Tweaking those techno knobs" is something I once heard a techno knob say on the radio, talking about a live set.

ah techno nob...sometimes things just make sense

Deathcrush '99

cloud9 - a feeling of euphoric exaltation

there have been many speculations on the origin of my nick name: buddhism, expression that us air force used, etc.

this is probably the one that it is most commonly tied together with:

"The expression 'up on cloud nine' is based on actual terminology used by the U.S. Weather Bureau. Clouds are divided into classes and each class is divided into nine types. 'Cloud nine' is the cumulonimbus cloud that you often see building up in the sky in a hot summer afternoon. It may reach 30,000 to 40,000 feet, so if one is up on 'cloud nine,' one is high indeed."

also my robot name midnight robot = midnight cowboy! wink

I've read too much Suske & Wiske in my early robotyears, now bring me my pills Achiel!!! cool

same as it never was

Haack is my last name big_smile

"Heaven's in the backseat of my Cadillac"