Topic: Zerkalo

loving it Loving loving it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UFIxw6rVTI[/youtube]

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

Re: Zerkalo

yeah, really nice. seems pretty cool live aswell, like the tarkovsky-images.

black replica is my prefered woman vs. m

hmm leo slayers vid is not working for me, but i dont get it? all this stuff sounds kinda ok, kind of what you would expect from Mueller (which is not good i suppose) but then this crappy female singers on it.. so out of place but not in any cool freaky way, just like a exploitation of arpanet sounds.
totally trashes any coolex atmospere.

in the end, i think its a shame

booooooring

The nice thing on Black Replica was the dancing performance and the costumes. It was something.... different.

What attracts my attention is, that BR and Zerkalo use both pre-recorded vocals for their live sets. Maybe they were not really chosen because of their voices, but because of their concepts? Black Replica's concept seems to be the theatrical dancing i guess. I cannot really see on that live video, what the Zerkalo is doing on stage?

Reality is just a simulation

Arpanet meets Bj

awww you guys are such haters!

I think its more cinematic than Arpanet tracks and the visuals are excellant.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

I don't like the voice at all.

I'm a huge fan of heinrich muller and all the solo work he's done so far.
But somehow most stuff that came after the first arpanet wasn't quite as interesting for me than what there had been before. The zerkalo tracks are cool, but it's good that same synthpatterns and atmosphere coming back again and again that somehow...lacks some dynamic for me.

There pretty good though after all. smile

I totally love the 2 zerkalo 12"s.. not one bad track..

Heil CBS

mellow

I liked all Black Replica tracks (including her vocals) that appeared at their Myspace. From Zerkalo I like only those, where you can hear that Muller was involved with his typical sounds (there are some where he surely added no sounds).
I like the typical Muller sounds, but with all the side projects (i have read that 2 new have emerged again), it could become critical with repeating sounds some day. In that respect it might be important for all these side projects that they add something special to the music; especially when these projects go live.  That's why i wonder what the Zerkalo girl is doing there on stage. Maybe it is mainly about her visuals? I cannot recognize in that video, where she is standing or what she is doing live. The vocals are probably not the centerpiece of her presentation. The voice is not powerful enough for that in my opinion. Sounds more like an add-on or something. I didn't witness Black Replica live, but heard her dance performance was nice to watch

Reality is just a simulation

Herr Flick wrote:

I totally love the 2 zerkalo 12"s.. not one bad track..

agreed