Re: What are you playing now?

forza 3 - i think i've found what i'm gonna be doing when i stop for my christmas holiday next week: playing this and sitting about listening to records!

http://www.humblebundle.com/

cuties don't exert

llcoolkm: you playing dead nation is cheating big_smile ..

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

http://www.apfrod.com/rectangulous/

cuties don't exert

NBA JAM! Boomshakalaka!

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

131 (edited by coae 2010-12-27 14:29:29)

vanquish
great shooter, the character can smoke cigarettes
in the mist of the chaos. politically incorrect plus points

I'm totally hooked to dragon age, first time I'm really into a game for ummmm AGES. Takes me to back to wasting a whole summer playing baldurs gate II with a friend when I was like 16, same makers, same fun!

Some Fallout: New Vegas.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

score100 wrote:

I'm totally hooked to dragon age, first time I'm really into a game for ummmm AGES. Takes me to back to wasting a whole summer playing baldurs gate II with a friend when I was like 16, same makers, same fun!

I really find that hard to believe.  I'm playing Baldurs Gate 2 for the second time right now... it's just depressing to think that there's nothing that can compare haha... but then there is the real world calling  wink

there is also nothing that can compare. dragonage is good, but will never beat bgII! And it annoys me that da already includes lots of that pussy methods to make games as easy as cutting a slice of bread. "plot helpers" and "pickable object shine" aaaaargh...luckily you can turn those of in the options.

playing BC2/Vietnam alot still

GT5 is okay, but why must you always drive 1500HP 0-1000km/ph in0.1 sec spaceships when progressing racegames, I rahter drive a 80s chevy or a square volvo.

Next week:

DC Universe Online!!!!

Septicstudio wrote:

GT5 is okay, but why must you always drive 1500HP 0-1000km/ph in0.1 sec spaceships when progressing racegames, I rahter drive a 80s chevy or a square volvo.

Maybe because you have to do this in real life every day, I wouldnt bother to buy the game if the race monsters we not in it.
But give the japanies Oldies a try, like the Skyline 2000GT '70 or the '67 model... a whole lot better handling than the Volvo or Chevy

Strictly Rockaas

Totally hooked on Marvel pinball on PSN, really nice boards. Do the other Zen pinball games have the same great pinball feel?

I need love

Finally got my hands on Mafia II, very strong atmosphere and great music. By far the best voice acting I've heard too.
More than a little frustrating in places though, ie the dock/warehouse level near the end mad

140 (edited by heifetz 2011-01-21 08:14:28)

Hustle King. really addictive snooker game. the random online multiplayer 1-1 games are great.

anyone played this yet? highly addictive.

http://www.quakelive.com/

Crisis in the Kremlin is a political simulation/strategy tasking you with saving the crumbling USSR of the late 80s, with chances to keep it well alive into the new millenium. Basically you choose the policy regarding foreign affairs, censorship, military security; you allocate money to different departments, solve crises etc.

http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/25660 … emlin.html

cuties don't exert

Little Big Planet 2! So far very similar to 1.

I need love

Dead Space 2 - really scary and good.

scott_neon wrote:

Started playing tonight, beautiful game and really cool so far. Seems to be a little bit more action oriented early on than the first.
Also played the first level of DS: extraction that was included on the limited edition and it's pretty cool as a ps move game.

I need love

DC Universe Online roxxx big_smile

llcoolkm wrote:
scott_neon wrote:

Started playing tonight, beautiful game and really cool so far. Seems to be a little bit more action oriented early on than the first.
Also played the first level of DS: extraction that was included on the limited edition and it's pretty cool as a ps move game.

You've got the move?

Too many great games coming out this year.

I've been playing Mass Effect 2. It's wicked.

Klart wrote:

You've got the move?

Too many great games coming out this year.

I've been playing Mass Effect 2. It's wicked.

Yes, I bought it at first as a Christmas present for my girlfriends kids and thought it looked kinda cool so I bought for me as well (mostly for Kung-Fu live actually) but I don't really have a good area to play it in before i move into my new apartment in a month or so.

And yes, total game overdose right now. Bought DS2, LBP2 and will buy ME2 as soon as I'm done with DS2 and then KZ3 will be out on the 23:rd. Still have a lot of playtime left with GT5 and NFS: hot pursuit. Not... enough... time...

I need love

Septicstudio wrote:

Is there a demo or a trial or something so you can test drive?

I need love

llcoolkm wrote:
Septicstudio wrote:

Is there a demo or a trial or something so you can test drive?

I think not, i play it on the PS3, but you can get alot of impressions looking at YT vids of it.