1 (edited by Leo Slayer 2010-02-24 15:37:35)

Topic: GLA Million Dollar Disco

Million Dollar Disco with Rahaan
Bank Holiday Sunday May 2nd. 11pm - 3am
The Big Joint, South Street, Scotstoun, Glasgow G14 0AP
Tickets: Strict Door Entry List. Paypal names plus £10 per person to info@milliondollardisco.com.
100 capacity max! No guarantee on entry without pre-paying!

Million Dollar Disco with Sadar Bahar
Bank Holiday Sunday May 30th. 11pm - 3am
The Big Joint, South Street, Scotstoun, Glasgow G14 0AP
Tickets: Strict Door Entry List. Paypal names plus £10 per person to info@milliondollardisco.com.
100 capacity max! No guarantee on entry without pre-paying!

Sadly I cant make Rahaan (again) but will be spread all over Sadar Bahar like peanut butter.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

Re: GLA Million Dollar Disco

I take it one of these is rahaan and the other sadar bahar??

Fuck chopped out the titles. fixed.

4 (edited by meschi 2010-02-24 15:39:27)

Ill be up for the sadar bahar one if I can find somewhere to stay, I'd love to see him play. His mixes are always shite quality and does my nut in cause they are minted.

Yeah the mixes are murder to get hold of.

meschi wrote:

Ill be up for the sadar bahar one if I can find somewhere to stay, I'd love to see him play. His mixes are always shite quality and does my nut in cause they are minted.

i've slept with jasper, joel and sandy over the past month or so... your turn!

aic wrote:

i've slept with jasper, joel and sandy over the past month or so... your turn!

Slag.

Might come up for Sadar. Saw Theo at the grande doobie last summer, tore the fucking roof off. Al was great as well.

Aye should be good. get it sorted Sham.

tickets bought. Pure Meat!

jeah...i should be up for this, but the 30th of May seems like a long time away. roll

Let's get Dumb

anyone going to the Rahaan one too? getting tickets for both tomorrow i think. Rich Midnite is up for both of them too.

aic wrote:

anyone going to the Rahaan one too? getting tickets for both tomorrow i think. Rich Midnite is up for both of them too.

just sadar bahar for me. I aint got the cash to do both!

its up the road for me so i'm booked up for both.

booked up for Rahaan!

lookin fwd to it!

just payed for ticket to both... big_smile

Let's get Dumb

ment to ask...did anyone get a mail confirming anything, or just the paypal invoice?

Let's get Dumb

just tha invoice....

Gonna try and get down for Rahaan. We've had him play for us twice, and he is first class. His last visit, when he played at Electric Frog, was exceptional. Some of his tunes you'll never see or hear again.

Just stumbled on this page, and took my eye off the screen as I registered, hence the bizarre username  neutral

Glad to see ppl are talking about these parties.. May can't come soon enough for me.

For those who asked, I haven't sent out any confirmation emails yet. But all names are down. I'll send out an email closer to the time just to confirm..

What else is on the weekend of the Sadar Bahar? 30th?

Im gonna book my train soon and need to know wether I come up on the Friday, Saturday or the Sunday.

possibly rahaan, got an exam on the 02nd june so sadly cant make it up for both.

unfortunate frank. if your goin for rahaan get in quick. only 100 tickets mind.

meschi wrote:

unfortunate frank. if your goin for rahaan get in quick. only 100 tickets mind.

And selling fast big_smile

Here's some mure Million Dollar Disco happenings while I'm here...
http://mddaudio.com/MDD_Aprilmailout/aprilemail.html

@Frank another reason to come up for Rahaan: looks like the warm up for Binnin, the Beaver club all day session Sun 2nd May 4-11.30pm..

Dan Monox, Fancy & Spook, Midular, Andrew Ingram, Scott Theory, The Wasp, Dommm, Graeme Dunn, The Gingerre Wizard, Chris Dardis, Alex Peden, special guest to be announced ...

@Paul nowt else on same weekend as Sadar Bahar yet..just come up for the whole weekend, plenty of numpties around to make sure you won't get bored.

karamanga wrote:

@Frank another reason to come up for Rahaan: looks like the warm up for Binnin, the Beaver club all day session Sun 2nd May 4-11.30pm..

Dan Monox, Fancy & Spook, Midular, Andrew Ingram, Scott Theory, The Wasp, Dommm, Graeme Dunn, The Gingerre Wizard, Chris Dardis, Alex Peden, special guest to be announced ...

@Paul nowt else on same weekend as Sadar Bahar yet..just come up for the whole weekend, plenty of numpties around to make sure you won't get bored.

and before any of you cheeky bots get the chance yes i include myself in the "numptie" category  tongue