sad

GREETZ!

Re: Xbox 360?

doubt you can play him on ps3 cause he has xbux and they got their own servers

What to get, Fallout or Dead Space?

damn, xbox 360 with 60gb now 199

31 (edited by verisimilitude 2008-11-13 05:22:23)

I just played the demo for Left 4 Dead...... it is nasty, like a 28 weeks later survival horror game.... def going to get the full game next week

Motorfunker Radio Mixes
     Analysis - Synthesis
              "Obey"

i've been playing rez hd until my head explodes, xbox live arcade is addicitive.

i have finished gears of war 2, very good game but "too short", maybe i need to buy the internet connection..
is dead space cool?

was told it is very good, like sci fi resident evil 4. havent played myself.

verisimilitude: L4D on xbox, blasphemy

35 (edited by MrWho 2009-01-03 14:41:05)

Finally got a Xbox 360 now...just ordered skate and gta4 \o/

xbox live name: wholexx

victor robots wrote:

i have finished gears of war 2, very good game but "too short", maybe i need to buy the internet connection..
is dead space cool?

Dead Space has a topic here in the Games section

Strictly Rockaas

37 (edited by cloud9 2009-01-06 04:26:11)

ratsnake wrote:

why do you say that rat? my friend has the xbox and has just got the game. i haven't played it yet myself but will prbably play it tonight or within the week and my friend is absolutely hooked. he plays mostly online ( much diff from offline? ) killing zombies is pretty much all i know. i didn't think that it could go wrong among robots.. so what's with it? and can you recommend some games ? it seems FO3 and Dead Space are grabbing people's attention on here.. let me know. thanks.

FO3 is the schnizzle. Also liked Halo3 which is on sale over here now.

cloud9 wrote:
ratsnake wrote:

why do you say that rat? my friend has the xbox and has just got the game. i haven't played it yet myself but will prbably play it tonight or within the week and my friend is absolutely hooked. he plays mostly online ( much diff from offline? ) killing zombies is pretty much all i know. i didn't think that it could go wrong among robots.. so what's with it? and can you recommend some games ? it seems FO3 and Dead Space are grabbing people's attention on here.. let me know. thanks.

he meant l4d on xbox is crap...better get the PC game...I own a xbox myself but still can't figure out how people are able to play shooters with a controller...needs mouse and keyboard.

you really should play it online! Very much fun, one of the best co-op games I know.

i've bought one last week, with GTA IV,  im' seriously thinking to get COD 4 those days

username: JU5T1CE 82

Games: left 4 dead
            gears of war 2
            midnight club la
            call of duty 4 & 5
            gta iv
            far cry 2
            halo 3
            fifa 09

did anyone try mirrors edge? curious to hear opinions about it...

43 (edited by Obi1r 2009-01-11 09:54:25)

Anyone suffers from the 360 drive that sometimes makes scratches on your game discs? Discs will eventually become unplayable.
Last night there was report on the dutch TV (Kassa) and there are a lot of complaints among Xbox users. The drive is proven to be a little inferior, test say. The laserlens can touch the disc pretty easy, on TV they did show the scratches and they were mostly on the outer side of the disc.
Now Microsoft is opening funds to settle financially with users who have problems. All you have to do is complain through the official way.

This could be a big blow to Microsoft...

Strictly Rockaas

you can install games to your HDD which should spare the DVDs...

MrWho wrote:

you can install games to your HDD which should spare the DVDs...

Yes, my PS3 does the same but it still needs the disc... dunno if the Xbox does.
Yesterday Microsoft announced they never will make use of Blu Ray in the future, that would not be a smart move if you ask me. Only time will tell

Strictly Rockaas

xbux scratches cds only if you are dumb enough to put the system vertical - it is true recently Microsoft admited that it knew all along that the cds will scratch that way.

yes you still need dvd inside xbux to play but it does not spin.

only time will tell tho...if ps3 is not a complete failure as a games machine

47 (edited by Obi1r 2009-01-11 21:43:34)

ratsnake wrote:

xbux scratches cds only if you are dumb enough to put the system vertical - it is true recently Microsoft admited that it knew all along that the cds will scratch that way.

yes you still need dvd inside xbux to play but it does not spin.

only time will tell tho...if ps3 is not a complete failure as a games machine

test shown it doesn't matter how your xbox is positioned, after 5 hours playing it start making visible  scratches... the xboxes used were on a stone pillars and absolutely horizontal.

I somehow always preferred any electronical device developed and assembled in Japan. They just seem more reliable and durable... the American companies and their electronics say to be the best but this has got to do with the American way of marketing, that is hard to beat.
I had all playstation models and none of them gave up on me.

Strictly Rockaas

none of my dvds had visible scratches i promise

So far no problems with my XBox 360. Tons of fun instead. For safety I put it horizontal, makes less noise, it seems.

Thats good... I just hope it stays that way smile

Strictly Rockaas