Re: Xbox 360?

hope you get some games to play on ps3

ratsnake wrote:

hope you get some games to play on ps3

Why you think I dont?
Today I might get Bioshock... I heard thats a good one!

Strictly Rockaas

because you are posting in xbox thread about ps3 i thought maybe you are upset ps3 sux

ratsnake wrote:

because you are posting in xbox thread about ps3 i thought maybe you are upset ps3 sux

I think you're wrong. I post about a possible inferior xbox drive inna xbox topic...
What have you been drinking the last days?
And dont forget Ratsnake... let us know that in the 'what have you been drinking' topic... right? smile

Strictly Rockaas

Robots prefer ps3.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Maybe I should have mentioned I do not own a Xbox, and most likely I never will hahaha
Klart; Robots like to chill to, lay on the couch with headphones and dream of better places (and times) but do this while listening to my mix here:http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopic.php?id=2058
Good for updating your subroutines!

Strictly Rockaas

Klart wrote:

Robots prefer ps3.

only HD robots do...

Klart wrote:

Robots prefer ps3.

pffff

Just putting some oil on the fire. No harm in that. tongue

Actually it was just a fact I was stating: more robots seem to have a ps3 than an xbox.

Btw: both consoles have great games.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

gtfo out of here@!!!!! http://www.zensunni.net/photos/photo/Matt/2008/20080412_SpunOut_2/spunout0793.jpg

yes please discuss xbox 360

what do you think about mirrors edge? tongue

i heard it was average, warranting me not to download

ok. im mostly interested in the graphics, my brother worked as art director on it. anyway my friend has downloaded it now so I'll try it soon.

oh zammmmmm

I played a lot of games in the last months (Prince of Persia, Dead Space, Gears of War 2, Resistance 2 etc..) and Mirrors Edge is on of the best games i played in 2008. Great & stylish Graphics and a really good gameplay. As a Jump n Run Fan it is really innovative and the programmers did an incredible job to make a Jump n Run from an Ego View - only  "Jumping Flash " on the PS1 made a also good job as a 3D Ego Jump n Run. Some say that it is too short but for me it was exactly right. Hope there will be a Mirrors Edge 2 soon.

hans olof wrote:

ok. im mostly interested in the graphics, my brother worked as art director on it. anyway my friend has downloaded it now so I'll try it soon.

i liked it, really nice idea, very stylish (thanks to ur bro!). But i found the controls a little clunky, and at times very frustrating.

Also, her tattoo looks very Bunker-ish (can't find image to show it), any connection there?

Only the PS3 is powerful enough to play Killzone 2
in English and Dutch: http://www.psonly.nl/nieuws/18657/Sony: … illzone_2/
big_smile

Strictly Rockaas

you mean sony paid more cash than microsoft for the licence...

hack it crack it mod it

i cracked mine and used a firmware 6x for the dvd drive cause i don t know what you think but hearing the dvd drive 16x doing more noize than a harrier during the take off is not too fun

Obi1r wrote:

Only the PS3 is powerful enough to play Killzone 2
in English and Dutch: http://www.psonly.nl/nieuws/18657/Sony: … illzone_2/
big_smile

is that why every single games that is ported on both machines are nicer and smoother on the xbux? (:

fifa 09 is a really great game to play online and w/ friends locally

rez hd is an amazing title-- a game for robots about robots smile missile command too

Rez is cool!
And hey Robots... Games are okay, whatever the format or console! It's just my little humble opinion that Microsoft as a company SUCKS big time, and Sony get my credits to be more creative and they have proven they build more interesting soft and hardware.
But you don't have to agree... just game on. Like I do.

Strictly Rockaas

Just bought Mass Effect yesterday and it's brilliant so far. Really cool SF universe.

ok Obi1r smile

Mass Effect is nicely made but somehow i got bored very quickly

i loved it also..but impossible to play a 2nd time