Re: Xbox 360?

username : HGigz

Anyone on "Bad Company" ?

Just bought one today... playing Gears Of War 2 atm.

Same username/gamertag...

This is Drexciyan Cruise Control Bubble 1 to Lardossan Cruiser 8 dash 203 X. Please decrease your speed to 1 point 788 point 4 kilobahn. Thank you. Lardossan Cruiser 8 dash 203 X please use extra caution as you pass the aqua contruction site on the side of a aquabahn. I repeat: Proceed with Caution.

Too Human (really good if u like oblivion!)
Street Fighter IV

GoW 2 is brilliant, especially the Horde Co-op mode. Insane action!

resident evil 5 is something else!!

Hi Mr. Maximal...
I am Roger and i had my own X-box last week...
So if you don't mind can you share the name of the good games to play....

"A celebrity is one who is known to many persons he is glad he doesn't know."

rogerwillson has probably the worst job in the world

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

Is he testing some boardcrawler spamming software or something?

He pretty much is the spamming software

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

We've gotten another one recently. BMX is on it.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

homebrew on its way so watch out for microsoft updates.. www.free60.org

Fifa 10 anyone ?

will be playing fifa 10 with people from here once it comes out stateside smile what is your xbl tag? mine is w3wp

also going to be playing tekken 6 soon! currently playing madden 10, gta4, and ddr universe ..

been playing odst.. wouldnt pay full price for it, but still kind of fun campaign.

played Borderlands yesterday COOP...great game

Septicstudio wrote:

Are you getting it on PS3? I might get it, would be cool to have another Robot to go coop.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Klart wrote:
Septicstudio wrote:

Are you getting it on PS3? I might get it, would be cool to have another Robot to go coop.

no sorry i have it on the X360 only (haxorrr) it isnt even released yet in EU I think.

Otherwise i would defintitly would give online coop a try...

aint got Xbox gold sub either, total ripoff only for playing MP

MP on PS3 is free

playing ballad of gay tony, looks pretty good so far
funnier then lost and damned, nice soundtrack

i am all over tekken 6 and fifa 10's nuts...soon to be mw2

l4d 2 didnt interest me at first, but after playing through it some i can say its actually a really good fps game on console. valve puts forth the effort though for xbox.. not ps3

ararar tooo many games

Anyone on MW2?

I'm Koernaad

Does anyone know; can the XBox 360 take standards compliant USB joysticks as controllers? I've been thinking about maybe getting one for SFIV.

stolen from another forum

"AFAIK every 360 controller has to have a verification code sent to the console for it to work. This is why no un-licensed shit will run, and even the 360 custom arcade sticks use wired official 360 pads hacked up. This is why you have'nt seen any HK knockoffs of guitar controllers/wheels/etc."

i do recommend the SF IV TE sticks, as expensive as they are, they have decent parts. i have a ps2 sanwa stick and buttons also. you can use a ps2 stick with the ps3 system still of course, which is good.

the stick in your av looks like a dreamcast smile did you play cvs2 or mvc2?

acidcat wrote:

the stick in your av looks like a dreamcast smile did you play cvs2 or mvc2?

I still have my dreamcast, fantastic console. Too bad it wasn't a succes (def. not in Europe). You do know you can get mvc2 in the PSN Store?

acidcat wrote:

i do recommend the SF IV TE sticks, as expensive as they are, they have decent parts. i have a ps2 sanwa stick and buttons also. you can use a ps2 stick with the ps3 system still of course, which is good.

The TE, surprisingly, is supposed to have all Sanwa parts, that would certainly do, yes. It does cost a bit, yes, but that's the kind of price that kind of thing goes for.

the stick in your av looks like a dreamcast smile

Actually, that's a Hori HRAP with the buttons swapped out for Sanwa ones. I'm a bit proud of it; It's quite rare outside of Japan and the standard for SF competitions. Got it for 40 bucks in a pawn-shop :-)

It's actually what I play my music on these days;
http://bottomfeeder.ca/top/?page_id=9

did you play cvs2 or mvc2?

Both. Though I have to say Guilty Gear2xx is my favourite of the new-school ones (new-school for me is anything after SF2st). mvc2 is fun, cvs2 is great but about as accessible as university level math...

have you seen blazblue? there is a revision (continuum shift) coming out

i like the aesthetic of blazblue and guilty gear, not so much the game play. currently i play tekken 6 a lot (long time tekken fan) , and i am really, really looking forward to Super SF IV  (currently a rumor is floating that Rolento will appear!!)

mvc2 is still rampant in popularity here in the states.. cvs2 was popular but not so much anymore.

i have mvc2 on xbox. its a good game, difficult to master. i really enjoy playing as sentinel and strider hiryu smile

i like third strike a lot for the art. my recommendation to you is to get an xbox and live for SSF IV and BlazBlue..if you get a TE, get one from Amazon. Apparently the 360 versions are better for modding and you can dual-mod them to work on a PS3.

the TE is manufactured by MadCatz and some people were saying they had problems with it..i personally believe it is the best stick you will find if you treat it right.

do you post on SRK? forums.shoryuken.com

I like GG, you can get very technical but it doesn't force you to (like cvs2 does) and despite the flashy looks things never really become as chaotic a mess as mvc2. The art is great as well, I like nearly all the characters. mvc2 -for me- is great for casual play over some drinks though, people don't seem to take it as seriously as -say- ssf2t. Tekken, I have to say never really did it for me. It's a very different game as well, less about space and more about timing.

Anyway, as a teen a played a lot of SF, I had some friends who were quite fanatical about it and we'd play for hours each day. These days I don't really have the time for that and solid opponents are harder to come by. None of my friends around here are serious about this stuff and playing the computer gets boring so I switched to scrolling shooters which are still fun on your own. I played some SFIV online on a friend's xbox and that was good fun. I browse SRK about once a year or so.

I kinda miss it, the getting together and improving off each other coming up with tricks... It's just not the same online.