Re: Xbox 360?

i would really give playing online a shot..blazblue and sf4 are excellent games to play online. hd remix is good too.

local comp is always better, but online is not that bad at all. if you get an xbox i would be glad to play you in any fighting game. smile

102 (edited by acidcat 2009-12-01 05:29:45)

final fight and magic sword coming out soon!!! someone please play final fight with me!

Here is a master list of gamertags...please post yours and I will add it:

acidcat: w3wp
inkinen: inkinen
ratsnake: dirty python
davecore: serial cocolet
technotourist: peninsula
MrWho: wholexx
kRNHLLND: JU5T1CE 82
humangigz: HGigz
southernoutpost: southernoutpost

maybe the original poster can edit his post to include this info?

also reading through the thread people complain a lot about xbox vs ps3. if you have played both of the two on the same tv with the same internet connection with a good sample of games, paying for the service is actually well worth it IMO. but of course not everyone likes the same games or even the same kind of online experience. smile to each his own.

Done

those days i'm playing to GTA IV extensions ( lost and damned + ballad of gay tony ) and Fifa 10
Anyone ?

fifa 10!!

gta is good multiplayer too, but we should get on that fifa sir

they finally got to launch unsigned code on the xbox, after 4+ years. It consist of some kind of bootloader that let you boot a downgraded firmware which as an exploit, then it let you launch games from the harddrive without having the dvd in the drive. I'm really happy about that. It is also the door open to emulators/mame and stuff and also homebrew games

btw, i am still not banned and it's been almost 4 years that my dvd drive FW is flashed tongue

XBL name RyPee Mac

Motorfunker Radio Mixes
     Analysis - Synthesis
              "Obey"

STREET FIGHTER 4 I want a challenger. username RyPee Mac

Motorfunker Radio Mixes
     Analysis - Synthesis
              "Obey"

Add ye in the first post. Dont play SF4 though.

acidcat wrote:

fifa 10!!

gta is good multiplayer too, but we should get on that fifa sir

w3wp, i thought a co worker, i've invited you to a private chat the other day to play fifa, from the moment you don't take Barcelona or Madrid like most of gamers let's play yes smile
Sunday evening i will probably connect

Got Xbox recently. Tag is: Pallijeff

Added ye to first page.

on the 360 quite often

I get paid in bacons

Final Fight rules!!! The port is excellent.