Topic: 4 new releases i Venti Records / ID Limited

I.D.L. 009 ANTONELLO GABELLI - MOLIENDO CAFE - EP
Another mind-blowing EP is coming your way. Antonello Gabelli created many masterpieces in the early Italo Disco years and we bundled some of his best for you. On 1 record 5 hits: Faxe - Time for changes / Cheaps - Moliendo cafe / Duke Lake - Do you / Mac Jr. - Elephant song / Sky Creakers - You should be dancin'.

DLV 1009 MIRKO HIRSCH - FIRE
A new Italo Disco star is born. Mirko Hirsch will surprise you with his track Fire; classic Italo Disco as it's meant to be. This moody, powerfull track already became a classic for a small group, while it was shared as mp3 on the net in poor quality. Now it's available on this exclusive Delivery Records release, so grab this hit.

E.L. 002 CLOSED - CRAZY LOVE
During the 80s a bunch of great songs were produced in Spain. As many tracks came from Sabadell, the famous Spanish sound is also called the Sabadell sound. An all time classic in this genre is from Closed called Living In Your Eyes. This record is allmost impossible to get, but here it is in full extended version on the B-side of another great Closed song: Crazy Love. But stop, we're not finished yet. This release comes with another Closed track: Don't Stop Moving. Three great songs in the classic Sabadell sound, makes you feel like it's summer all year long.

DLV 1010 MARC & SUSY - IN MY MIND / FLY ME TO THE MOON
Marc and Susy already did backing vocals for many of our releases. Now they have their own release, with two fantastic tracks. On the first side Susy sings the power ballad In My Mind. Great tearjacker vocals on fantastic melodies. The backside is a duet of Marc & Susy called Fly Me To The Moon, with Italian and English vocals combined on a classic Italo bed. A must have record!

CHECK THEM OUT AT WWW.IVENTI-RECORDS.COM!!!!!

Re: 4 new releases i Venti Records / ID Limited

Very soon also available at www.flexx.be and www.clone.nl  smile

Nice releases, will order the Closed for sure (and maybe the others)

btw perhaps you might know what happened to the Closed track - "Dance For Me" ?
I'm surprised not to find it on this release as it rocks hard and never appeared on a record.

Great to see Faxe reissued, it's still in my wantlist. I'll grab a copy of this one for sure!

"A Real Music Hater"

This release of Closed is the first one. There are more tracks in stock  wink

If this one becomes succesful then we surely will come up with a second one!

6 (edited by like-a-kim 2010-03-18 00:02:18)

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

Great to see Faxe reissued, it's still in my wantlist. I'll grab a copy of this one for sure!

me probably too... I never scored that Sky Creakers in the past and it brings back good memories..
maybe best to order both from flexx?

original goodie smile  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBKPAZlo-OQ

MOLIENDO CAFE is great to pick up some classic cheese if you dont want to pay all that money for the originals! Thx Gino, you guys rock!

Great work again Iventi team !!

After years of listening to the bad quality mp3 of Mirko Hirsch it's finaly released on vinyl  tongue
It comes with a verry nice sleeve also..  i cannot wait to play it !!

Keep up the good work !!

" only music survives "

yes, will def get me the ANTONELLO GABELLI - MOLIENDO CAFE - EP plus most probably CLOSED - CRAZY LOVE. not sure yet about the rest..
nice one, thx!!

.."this world`s a bubble"..

Package with all 4 nice releases arrived - thanks !

Always on two turntables, one take, no edits, bla, bla...

11 (edited by Gino i20 2010-03-23 13:28:12)

Flexx.be and clone.nl have the new records in stock and they also ordered older stuff you're maybe looking for. Enjoy!! big_smile

Gino i20 wrote:

DLV 1009 MIRKO HIRSCH - FIRE
A new Italo Disco star is born. Mirko Hirsch will surprise you with his track Fire; classic Italo Disco as it's meant to be. This moody, powerfull track already became a classic for a small group, while it was shared as mp3 on the net in poor quality. Now it's available on this exclusive Delivery Records release, so grab this hit.

1 track = 23 euro? any mistake?

L'omini delle macchinette

Gino i20 wrote:

Flexx.be and clone.nl have the new records in stock and they also ordered older stuff you're maybe looking for. Enjoy!! big_smile

Will Venti vinyl be sold as digital downloads Gino ?

allready sold out at flexx sad Looks like I'll have to pass on this one, bummer sad

"A Real Music Hater"

komaan ray, denk je echt dat die al op is.. remind is your friend

Vlam Aan

De stock bij flexx is meestal vrij klein, 1 plaat uit Nederland laten verzenden is me te duur voor een plaat die al meer kost dan een normale (modus gierig) tongue
Hopefully back in stock...

"A Real Music Hater"

ff tom mailen en er specifiek naar vragen.. werkt altijd.. tom is your friend too smile

Vlam Aan

Gino i20 wrote:

I.D.L. 009 ANTONELLO GABELLI - MOLIENDO CAFE - EP
Another mind-blowing EP is coming your way. Antonello Gabelli created many masterpieces in the early Italo Disco years and we bundled some of his best for you. On 1 record 5 hits: Faxe - Time for changes / Cheaps - Moliendo cafe / Duke Lake - Do you / Mac Jr. - Elephant song / Sky Creakers - You should be dancin'.

really good release!

Frau drehmoment sells the stuff in her shop too. just let you know.
Berlin bots can buy directly at her office.

shop

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)