Topic: Gothenburg

In two weeks, I'll be in Gothenburg for a Saturday and night to Sunday... Any special hints? Robot action?

Re: Gothenburg

hmm, what date is that? i can look out for some parties... but don't hope for too much, gothenburg is usually a pretty boring place.

should be the 16th... Even if no parties, any other interesting stuff?

ok, i'll keep you posted if i hear something.

what do you find interesting? smile  record shopping, food, places to see...?

i could try to make a list of the record shops around, but im afraid there are no real goldmines. mostly rock music i guess. the only place that sold new electronic music vinyl closed down this summer.

i suggest you try to avoid the avenue. maybe go to J

Hm, I'm a born-again gothenburgian, so I've just spent the last week discovering all the little changes that have happened during my year abroad. A lot of my favourite places have disappeared, and have been replaced by new shite, bt I'm sure I'll find new places to hang out in. I guess I have to hmm

In general I agree with Hans Olof. And eventhough the Avenue is a black hole for assholes and twats, I have to say that G

You gotta go to, whatsthename of that street boys? big_smile .. with sejdeln, kellys and whatnot haha

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

bmx: thats andra l

karl wrote:

bmx: thats andra l

techn

10 (edited by Poodle 2008-08-06 15:07:57)

grill del mundo at "storan" near kungsportsplatsen is the hottest place in town now if you want to eat an excellent argentina steak barbecue. if the weather is hot it's perfect. you will sooner or later end up on Avenyn (storan really is on the avenyn btw) which is like the main street in gotham. when you are there you could also go up to ruby bar (hotel rubinen), a penthouse bar where you can listen to crap house while sipping on italian beer, taking in the a birds eye view of some of gothenburg. avenyn is really a shithole other than that.

gotham city has actually been ok this summer. batman even had some time off.

uhmm nothing happened. but i guess you found that out for yourself.

anyway, i hope you had a decent visit.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Travel → Gothenburg