Re: the complain topic

San wrote:

Stupid alarms why can't they be loud enough to actually wake you up? And Snooze shouldn't be an option! It should give you an electric shock when you press the Snooze button

haha, i know that too good myself  roll

.."this world`s a bubble"..

sounds like you needed a good sleep

zora wrote:
San wrote:

Stupid alarms why can't they be loud enough to actually wake you up? And Snooze shouldn't be an option! It should give you an electric shock when you press the Snooze button

haha, i know that too good myself  roll

It actually excists, this one gives a shock when hitting the snooze

http://www.alarm-clocks.co.uk/shocking-alarm-clock.jpg

fuck man total sleepy cannot keep my eyes open

Non linear elements avoid the void of your voice

all this dutch talk going on everywhere around here is getting on my nerves more and more!

I'm complaining that there's a complain thread. What's wrong with the 'life sucks when...' thread? Don't you guys whine enough?

dirtieblonde wrote:

I'm complaining that there's a complain thread. What's wrong with the 'life sucks when...' thread? Don't you guys whine enough?

w00t

cuties don't exert

dirtieblonde wrote:

Life doesnt have to suck to complain  cool

34 (edited by jayoverdose 2010-03-30 12:32:45)

zora wrote:

all this dutch talk going on everywhere around here is getting on my nerves more and more!

this complaining doesn't fit you zora

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

"They were men, after all, and they weren't going to begin smiling and simpering"

zora wrote:

wat zeg je?

Vlam Aan

i thought dutch was a dialect of deutch no?

keep hackney crap

dutch and german is about the same, you just have to shout it out to speak german

39 (edited by zora 2010-03-31 11:34:29)

to me, dutch basically is a mixture of english and german plus lots of chchchchchs (in dutch: ggggggggggggggg).

mostly i at least get the meaning of whats written. nevertheless, its annoying big time.

edit: dutch, german and english belong to the western arm of the germanic languages which belong to the indo-european language family. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_languages)

zora wrote:

to me, dutch basically is a mixture of english and german plus lots of chchchchchs (in dutch: ggggggggggggggg).

mostly i at least get the meaning of whats written. nevertheless, its annoying big time.

edit: dutch, german and english belong to the western arm of the germanic languages which belong to the indo-european language family. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_languages)

Ok all german people say: Scheveningen..! hehe

No just kidding zora, i understand what you mean and i try not to use dutch on the forum.
And if i do its probably not interesting for foreign bots so you wont miss a thing.

dutch writing on international forum is idiotic, kucz is the king. i still like him though.

fuck wait that is not complaining, you all suck except for zora and me. insert diserable smiley here.

SUY wrote:

Ok all german people say: Scheveningen..! hehe

tongue

SUY wrote:

And if i do its probably not interesting for foreign bots so you wont miss a thing.

yes, but thats the problem. i also often see dutch talk when its about records, music in gemeral, gear, partys,... but just because there are mostly dutchies participating doesnt mean noone else is interested in reading or giving their2 cents. sure, there are lots of dutchies around and i know its sometimes just easier to explain yourself in your mother tongue. i do also sometimes write sth in german, very rarely, but i do so when i want to address sth very directly to one specific person (whos also german of course). but after all, r4r is addressed to the international robot front (well, mostly western world), no!? so english is just the easiest way to communicate.

sprechen auf Deutsch ist weit überlegen

nobody taught me dutch when i was younger - that's my complaint

cuties don't exert

there is a guy who has just started working with us (well, he's been here a month, but just moved into our office 2 weeks ago) and has been given a desk next to me. he's driving me round the fucking bend! a smart arse know it all type who has the most boring banter and worst sense of humour ever. to top everything off, he's a table drummer, and does it so fucking hard that it makes my monitors shake. now any time he even fucking moves it is irrationally pissing me off... this is after 2 weeks, i think at the end of this month i'm gonna want to kill him big_smile

he also drives this ridiculously huge 4x4 jeep. when we were leaving the other day, he drove past me and my colleague and gave us a look as if to say "haha, look at me, i've got this big fancy car and yous have to take the bus." (he's only like 23 or something so it seems like such a weird choice of car, probably his mum and dad's...)

just one of those guys who pushes absolutely every button that you have...

anyway, phew, rant over big_smile

sounds like a cool guy

^ haha, thanks!

How can you be sure it's not BIAS? Sure sounds like him.

me and collegue were pitted against each other in a psychological test to see who will get the subordinates. i was not told that the guy who is chosen gets a higher job in addition to the subordinates. the guy who loses would also be a dotted-line subordinate of the guy who wins. well, i lost and i'm angry as hell. i was not told all this and if the management do not do anything, i will resign.

i have a meeting with them in 15mins and i'm fucking seething.