Re: the complain topic

jacderida wrote:

there is a guy who has just started working with us (well, he's been here a month, but just moved into our office 2 weeks ago) and has been given a desk next to me. he's driving me round the fucking bend! a smart arse know it all type who has the most boring banter and worst sense of humour ever. to top everything off, he's a table drummer, and does it so fucking hard that it makes my monitors shake. now any time he even fucking moves it is irrationally pissing me off... this is after 2 weeks, i think at the end of this month i'm gonna want to kill him big_smile

he also drives this ridiculously huge 4x4 jeep. when we were leaving the other day, he drove past me and my colleague and gave us a look as if to say "haha, look at me, i've got this big fancy car and yous have to take the bus." (he's only like 23 or something so it seems like such a weird choice of car, probably his mum and dad's...)

just one of those guys who pushes absolutely every button that you have...

anyway, phew, rant over big_smile

Sounds like my new collegue, only he was fired two weeks ago because he annoyed the hell out of all of us.... wait, maybe it is him! wink

hehe I'm a table drummer too and I always think that its so rhytmical that it sounds cool but instead it pisses people of  big_smile

why don't you guys all become self-employed like me, live from low money but spend half of their time on parties and never have to whine about colleagues again.  big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mU0ucsyzvw#

holy fucking shit, see the guy in this clip, that is the guy i was ranting about! gives you an idea about how much of an absolute fucking FUD this guy is!

note his username: "comedybill" - he is seriously the most unfunny person who has ever walked the earth.

it's like sitting next to a real life alan partridge every day sad

megafail indeed.

You work with him? Jeez what a bore. One of the more uninteresting youtube channels out there.

http://comedybill.com/

jesus, he's got his own website too. i almost feel sorry for him...

Mr. Maximal wrote:

You work with him? Jeez what a bore. One of the more uninteresting youtube channels out there.

not only that, i need to sit right next to him, and he always talks, with the most boring chat ever...

i'm praying that he won't pass his 3 month evaluation...

59 (edited by Mr. Maximal 2010-05-03 13:17:01)

Reminds me of this guy:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39073000/jpg/_39073630_hunt_bbc203.jpg

the fartknocker seems obsessed with himself.

jacderida wrote:

adding comedy to your name says it all.

what an utter muppet... 1st class arschkrampe..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

63 (edited by dolcevita 2010-05-17 10:15:25)

i am really really pissed about the dollar rate!
some years ago when i used to sell a lot of records via ebay.com, i got only 65-70 Euros for 100 USD.
now i dont sell so much records, but i bought a really expenisve one - and now you have to pay for 100 USD about  82 Euros (with paypal even more i guess)
thats a mess!

i hate soccer

yeah the euro is dropping fast, suck for us.

i want to complain about banks and their dracula-interest rates. nearly half of my monthly payment is pure interest, which means that by the time i've paid in full, i could have bought a second smaller apartment with the interest money.

the world needs interest-free government banks. or i need at least.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs576.snc3/31390_431311476353_745706353_5686491_8123579_n.jpg

urban aerial bike stunt went wrong, score:
- "boxers fracture" in hand
- fat eye
- tons of surface wounds
- fat lip
- chipped tooth

hoi!

Ouch!

Daar gaat je mooie gezicht...

Good strength in recovering from that.

"Are you loving?"

jacderida wrote:

i'm pretty sure this will be his only traffic. if he checks out the referrer url he might twig the guy sitting next to him at work is jacderrida...

man, the guy seems really depressing tho!

........sigh. i would just blank this guy. i would be prepared to be mistaken for a simpleton just to blank this guy.

the reason i will never take an office job!

cuties don't exert

damn. people are idiots. shoot them all!

.."this world`s a bubble"..

heifetz wrote:

i want to complain about banks and their dracula-interest rates. nearly half of my monthly payment is pure interest, which means that by the time i've paid in full, i could have bought a second smaller apartment with the interest money.

go and live in islamic country. islamic banks are not allowed to ask interest.
downside = that you have to live by the rules of people that belief twothousand year old fairytales.

heifetz wrote:

problem is, there is not enough money, its just calculations on computers which changes bank account number. Some ones savings and your intrest is just numbers on the bank account. They don't exist until you take them out.

But as long as there is intrest we can play along and believe there is money, your payed intrest i can borrow to buy something, mine payed intrest someone else can borrow and buy something with and so forth. Co-op and put your money on a bank account and there will always be numbers.. i mean money.

ytz wrote:
jacderida wrote:

i'm pretty sure this will be his only traffic. if he checks out the referrer url he might twig the guy sitting next to him at work is jacderrida...

man, the guy seems really depressing tho!

........sigh. i would just blank this guy. i would be prepared to be mistaken for a simpleton just to blank this guy.

the reason i will never take an office job!

I am offering to personally come and sabotage this guy getting beyond three months. Start messing with him back the only thing these weird guys can't handle due to their fragile sense of self.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

73 (edited by jacderida 2010-07-17 17:06:38)

hah, nice to see this thread again.

the guy got kept on and i had to endure another 2 months after that of sitting next to the bastard. but i told my boss i hated him and i finally ended up getting moved to a desk at the complete opposite side of the office (it's a pretty big office) 2 days ago. to top it off my new desk is next to a window so i've got a nice view too big_smile

i'll always hate the guy but at least now he's not in my face and i can just get on with it.

edit - oh btw, he developed a new habit which was worse than anything else. he was obsessed with putting stuff in and taking stuff out of the drawers on his desk. he would put his phone inside the drawer, and then every 5 minutes would open the drawer (and i'm talking rattling the thing open and shut) to check to see if he received any messages. he also liked to eat mints and would take ONE of them out the packet, eat it, then put the packet back in the drawer, then repeat the process every 5 minutes till he had finished the packet. i was sitting there just like "FFS, JUST FUCKING LEAVE THE THING OUT ON THE DESK".

it sounds petty, but shit like that is SO annoying when you have to live with it for 8 hours a day smile.

jacderida: I wanna kill the guy so i can imagine how you must feel

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

Went for a pint in a beer garden yesterday after playing football with my lass and my dog. Walked outside with my dog on his lead, as it was a public space and I'm a responsible dog owner, and, within a second, this other dog (a staffordshire bull terrier) ran across the garden, pinned him down and started mauling his head.
Obviously I grabbed it by the back of the collar and and yanked it back off my dog as quick as I could. The owner, some dipshit student bitch, came running over shouting at me saying if  I ever touched her dog like that again she would get me arrested. When I pointed out that her dog was out of control and should have be on a lead, she said that he had been fine all afternoon. Again I pointed out that dogs like that are notoriously unpredictable and that immature irresponsible owners compound that problem by thinking their dog is some sort of special case and does'nt need to be handled in an appropriate manner when out and about. She just kept on shouting that i would be arrested.!!
THEN some middle aged bloke in a preppy cricket outfit with his dick in his hands  gets up and tarted telling me the same shit!! I could'nt fucking believe it!! Needless to say, his bullshit point was reduced to dust in seconds and he was sent back to his table with his tail between his legs (no pun intended)
Where the fuck do people like that get off? TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PET YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH.
She never even said sorry. it really wrecked my chakras for the whole night. hence this rant.
god bless the robotz

phew...and breathe....