Topic: anybody got "Dick Maas - Bande Originale Du Film "L'Ascenseur" ?

I would like to have this one for a movie festival I'm opening in two weeks... anybody got a spare?

Re: anybody got "Dick Maas - Bande Originale Du Film "L'Ascenseur" ?

I have the record, it`s great.

saw a copy yesterday in a shop for 35 € or 40 € (signed copy)    let me know if I should buy it for you.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

look, this one is not so expensive.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?releas … &ev=rb

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Yeah, I have seen it. It looks like the record is quite expensive so maybe I'll just buy this one then

thnx anyway smile

very good price, congrats!

discogs sales 

Yeah, didn't know it was that expensive so think this is a fairly good deal smile

I paid little money for mine too. The one from the shop yesterday is a bit overpriced I think. But they try to sell it as rare and signed by Dick Maas + actors. Sure, this is a nice bonus, but just for die hard fans.

discogs sales 

8 (edited by baz 2010-04-01 15:54:01)

Yeah, I don't give to much about those things (even the opposite: don't write on records!) and 40 is a bit to much just for this festival (not that the record is not good, but I wouldn't buy it if it wasn't for the festival, I would just wait untill I would find it on a fleemarked or something).

*edit: And I can get my own autograph if I want, I just heard he's gonna be at the festival personally because he's getting some sort of award... Don't know if he wants to hear his music after decades but I don't care: it's fun to do wink

agreed about the signatures: wha'eva. unless it holds some personal memory i can't be bothered
and yeah, it's a good record been looking for it for ages, for a reasonable price that is.
did get it now baz?

yes, he bought it for 10 pounds if I remember right. good price.

discogs sales 

Yeah got it, hope it will be here on time before the opening smile