Re: [Stuttgart, D] 14/05/10 J.T.C., Intergalactic Gary & Mick Wills

that was great!
very much enjoyed the pre-dinner and meeting everybody. mick has some lovely parents for sure.
party was hard rocking indeed. lots of fun big_smile - bit too long for me though, was really dead in the end and still feeling kinda rough today.
@ qob: hope youre feeling better today!? wink and thx again to you and mick for great hospitality smile

.."this world`s a bubble"..

Fun fun fun. Bella, Mick & Echo many thanks for der hospitalitatshammer.

And now sleep.

It was great! Really misused the fact that somebody else was driving by getting to f*cking drunk (hanging from the iron bars on the dancefloor? was that disco-hoolingan really me? wink). Thanks for everything! the pre-party / dinner was the best, you have lovely parents Mick.
To bad we didn't see you guys anymore the next day but I saw you had breakfast at 15:30 so it wasn't really a supprise that you didn't awnser the phone when we called at 14:00 tongue
Had a great day in Dusseldorf next day: we didn't go to the Salon in the end, just ended up in a beer-bar drinking to much Whiskey (again) big_smile Totally naggered when we came home yesterday (my girl was so tired see put her pants int he washingmachine and when we called her number because see couldn't find her phone the washingmachine was producing ringtones... big_smile )

Cool you guys were there, deep in Schwabenland.

Words can't describe the phatness of this stay in Nurtingen/Stuttgart ..

The hospitality of der Kommendant & Bella, the delicious food of mother Wills, the conversations and last but not least the party on Friday eve ... ongelooflijk.

Took some time before things got really wild, but when the first Italo's of Intergalactic Gary marched in, Stuttgart was serious on fire  cool

Inspiration trip to the max this was. Shout out to all who made this happen, including Bonnie St. Claire & Ron Brandsteder for delivering the German Roadtrip 2010 anthem.

Sogar die gr

Didnt know Ron was involved in the "wir sind soldaten" track.

Wist je dat niet? Heeft ie opgenomen in een kwade bui, de dag nadat RTL de stekker uit de Honeymoonquiz had getrokken ..

Sogar die gr

Mr. Maximal wrote:

Didnt know Ron was involved in the "wir sind soldaten" track.

is that mystery solved who made the track?

Europa has burned, and will burn again

Nope

Sogar die gr

@ EliasRafael
"Queen of Kopfschmerz?"
-> ja, und queen of super besoffen! haven't been that drunk in years.
so i decided to sleep in stuttgart at my friends place. after laying in bed for 5 minutes i had to run to the toilet.
hab's gerade noch so geschafft... mann, war ich am kotzen!

@ zora
god damn, i'm so sorry that you had to leave without coffee, breakfast, etc. but be sure i kicked mick's ass for that, man what a shitty host he is. da is man einmal nicht zur stelle und schon läuft alles schief. he didn't even close the shutters for you, so you had to sleep with daylight, arrrgh...
anyway, it was a pleasure to have you here at our place and i'm glad you enjoyed it a bit although i can imagine that you were really dead in the end. hopefully next time i won't be that drunk and i'm able to take care of you like it should be!
oh, and thanks again for the wine and the crackers! smile

@ Mr. Maximal
"Fun fun fun. Bella, Mick & Echo many thanks for der hospitalitatshammer."
-> you are always welcome at our place, maybe next time with your girlfriend!

@ bazbaz
(hanging from the iron bars on the dancefloor? was that disco-hoolingan really me? smile)
-> yep, that was you! big_smile

"Thanks for everything!"
-> welcome!

"the pre-party / dinner was the best..."
-> yeah, i'm really glad we decided to do it there in the cafeteria... perfect place!

"To bad we didn't see you guys anymore..."
-> indeed too bad! hope you had a good trip back!

and, did you buy your girlfriend a new mobile phone (what a story) for her birthday?
send her my best wishes, okay?

@ Endfest
yep, super phatness & ongelooflijk indeed! thanks again for the dutch toaster thing... soooooo cool!
now i always have to think of you guys when i use it... that's really, really nice!

@ EliasRafael
"is that mystery solved who made the track?"
-> no, still don't know who did it... was asking traxx again, he wanted to tell me. but than we forgot about it. but it's definitely a ddr track!

okay, guys... will post some pics later. first i have to get the camera of mick's father. and i hope that he will also burn the vids we did during both nights on dvd so i can give them to you. and now: night night... have to catch some sleep here!

oh, and yeah... the recordings... hmpf... soon! smile

Queen Of Blood wrote:

oh, and yeah... the recordings... hmpf... soon! smile

look fwd

@ bazbaz
(hanging from the iron bars on the dancefloor? was that disco-hoolingan really me? smile)
-> yep, that was you! big_smile

--> hehe, told you I was gonna enjoy my beers because I didn't have to drive wink (although it turned out to be a few and a few and a few more Chivas Regal big_smile)

and, did you buy your girlfriend a new mobile phone (what a story) for her birthday?
send her my best wishes, okay?

--> I'll do. Didn't give her a phone because I'm broke after giving her a trip to Stuttgard wink but I think her father is gonna give her a new one....

Cool if you could post some pics later, I also "broke" my girls camera (not really, just some sand so I have to clean it but it was to bad that we couldn't use it at the party for some pics anymore... did shoot a nice "driving back to the studio at 5 o clock" movie with it though...)

Queen Of Blood wrote:

@ zora
god damn, i'm so sorry that you had to leave without coffee, breakfast, etc. but be sure i kicked mick's ass for that, man what a shitty host he is. da is man einmal nicht zur stelle und schon läuft alles schief. he didn't even close the shutters for you, so you had to sleep with daylight, arrrgh...
anyway, it was a pleasure to have you here at our place and i'm glad you enjoyed it a bit although i can imagine that you were really dead in the end. hopefully next time i won't be that drunk and i'm able to take care of you like it should be!
oh, and thanks again for the wine and the crackers! smile

oh, no need to worry! wink you were lovely hosts and it was a pleasure to be at your place! pre-dinner was the bomb. and it was so nice of you that we also could crash at yours. open shutters were no problem at all - i was so damn dead when we were finally at your place again, i wasnt even able to have a wash, brush my teeth or anything, but just fell on the mattress and asleep immediately wink  and well, yes - coffee is my elixir. but we were quite in a hurry, so that there was almost no time for having anything but a quick shower. mick really looked a bit sheepish when youve called, he also offered a coffee, but it was already too late for that and we had to leave.
hope you enjoy the wine and the crackers! smile

oh, and am looking fwd to the pics and recordings! big_smile

.."this world`s a bubble"..

hey you guys get some photos up of this bomb dinner, disco hooligans and of the general phat music and big love kicking about that weekend!  big_smile

we needs pics for proof

Europa has burned, and will burn again

@ QoB & Mick:
thx for pick me up @ trainstation nürtingen. many thanks for your super pre-party/dinner. great perspective from the studio. only wonderful people around.
the event in stuttgart was mega-fantastic. tears of joy in the eyes for the first time in my life.

thx and greetings to everybody. never forget this wonderful day!

Robothek - radio for robettes and robots www.facebook.com/robothek

Cool too meet you Ant.la, and also cool to see you bouncing around on Micks Italo's.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/Florosch/14052010027.jpg

Mysterious electro hardliner twisting analogues.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/Florosch/15052010033.jpg

Junky XL working on some new material deep in Schwabenland.

Mr. Maximal wrote:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/Florosch/15052010033.jpg

Junky XL working on some new material deep in Schwabenland.

dat kan Junkie XL niet zijn, keys zijn duidelijk aangesloten wink

TB or not TB

etterkoppen

@ zora
"mick really looked a bit sheepish when youve called..."
-> oh yeah, i can imagine, ha, ha... and hey, thanks for helping us girls in the kitchen! smile

@ Ant.La
"thx for pick me up @ trainstation nürtingen."
-> hey, welcome! so cool you made it!

"many thanks for your super pre-party/dinner."
-> ha, ha, ha... but you didn't even eat anything or? busy with burning cd's like a robot!
thank you very much for that + a special "thank you" von mick!

"great perspective from the studio."
-> oh, yeah... too bad we there was no sonnenuntergang.

"only wonderful people around."
-> true! just like it should be... total harmony, wow!
even mick's mother was totally touched by you guys! "so nette und herzliche junge leute!" smile

"the event in stuttgart was mega-fantastic."
-> it was... from what i remember!

"tears of joy in the eyes for the first time in my life."
-> ja, you told me... hammer! but unfortunally the club owner wasn't that happy with the night, because there were some complaints about the music, pfff... so, no more mb parties at climax! really hope we'll find another club that is a bit more open minded.

"thx and greetings to everybody. never forget this wonderful day!"
-> oh, me neither!

@ Mr. Maximal
"...and also cool to see you bouncing around on Micks Italo's."
-> ha, ha, ha... yeah, you know what nico (the guy with the glasses) said?
"who was that guy that didn't move from the chair in front of the computer in the studio? man, was he freaking out on the dancefloor... like "kojak on speed"... unbelievable!!!"

junky xl looks like a priest in a church, ha, ha... cool pic!

okay, uploading the pics now for karamanga and EliasRafael! laterzzz...

first of all:

http://mickwills.com/Pics/SunglassesAndTowel.jpg

anybody?

please pics, please pics....

Broken Pots Hunter

aspetta, valerio! aspetta...