Topic: Microparty coming up?

I hear some rumours saying there is another Microparty about to happen not very soon from now.

Anyone got more info?

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All of my base,
Are belong to you.

Re: Microparty coming up?

Rumour is a festival.

teaser: The IFM Micro Festival The Hague

Keep the last weekend of May free and get your ticket to The Hague for the Intergalactic FM Micro Festival Weekend.
28-30 May 2010.

More info will follow.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

really curious for this. wish there be some more info soon.
also sure hope there gonna be lots and lots and lots and lots of robots big_smile

mme curious..an ifm festival you say..can we get the ifm train to take us..really need lots of notice..  wink

finally theres some more info! YAY big_smile

im just gonna take the liberty and copy/ paste from ifm:
http://intergalacticfm.com/component/co … -till-30th

Intergalactic FM Micro Festival May 28th till 30th
>> De Pip, Den Haag

Friday 28th of May - 1800 to 0400: Outdoors + Indoors

1800-2300: You play for IFM in the outside area while we BBQ.
10 slots of 30 minutes available.
Contact starborough@intergalacticfm.com for availability.

1800-2300: MTV nonstop violenta etc. on the big screen inside the pip.

2300-0400: Intergalactic Gary, Loud-E & Albion

Entrance: 7,50
BBQ 5,00 per plate

Saturday 29th of May - 1800 to 0400: Outdoors + indoors

1800-2300: John De Bruin & Eric De Groot, Starborough & Harv play outside while we BBQ.

1800-2300: MTV nonstop violenta etc. on the big screen inside the pip.

2300-0400: Orgue Electronique Live, DJ Overdose (Maybe Novamen Live), TLR, I-f, David Vunk.

Entrance 7,50
BBQ 5,00 per plate

Sunday 30th of May

1400 to 2200 outdoors: SEER Posse. Ian Martin, Roberto Auser, Obi1r, Fre2k, Mark Du Mosch, Mono-Poly + BBQ

Indoors: MTV nonstop.

Entrance 5,00
BBQ 5,00 per plate

Cheap accomodation is available during the weekend on a crawling distance from De Pip.
Contact irfaan@intergalacticfm.com for info and reservations.

You might want to save you a lot of hassle and buy you entrance tickets now.
You can pay via paypal + bank
mail tickets@intergalacticfm.com and please state for which days and how many persons you would like to get tickets.

Also during the weekend there will be a record fair. You can put down a crate with records to sell if you like but it's gonna cost you 5 euri per day. Max allowed is 1 crate.
Also contact irfaan@intergalacticfm.com if you would like to reserve a space.

Keep an eye on http://intergalacticfm.com/component/co … -till-30th for changes and additions in lineup, etc.

Weekend is gonna be fun packed!

wow! that sounds amazing. bbq + mtv + all the great music/djs we want. this is right after my bday so if someone would gladly pay for my airfare as a present i'll see you all there!

have fun!

Looks fantastic. Too bad I'm moving.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

9 (edited by sL 2010-05-07 20:56:03)

Friday is the better day  cool

BBQ , Albion & Loud-e

really would love to come

Frisbee is my passion

who's in sluts?

wonder what the deal is with refills on the bbq plate?

keep hackney crap

byron wrote:

wonder what the deal is with refills on the bbq plate?

big_smile

Tomorrow, bots and bitches!!

Don't forget!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs551.snc3/30138_386107593301_556428301_4046904_2138929_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs531.snc3/30138_386107568301_556428301_4046903_4371271_n.jpg

Hey... I have to show up on sunday

Strictly Rockaas

i'm so depressed i'm missing this sad

cuties don't exert

dito ytz  sad

Robothek - radio for robettes and robots www.facebook.com/robothek

nice people. amazing music. shite weather. great music. unique music. love love love!

19 (edited by Kenzaburo 2010-05-30 16:05:20)

was it succesful? glad it was fun!

Was a really nice saturday night  cool

Was there fridaynight. Liked the factory-location of the pip very much. Reminded me a lot of the factory my dad (and me also during holidays as a boy) used to work: Gelatine Delft. That factory is closed now and also turned into a cultural place. Look => http://www.lijmencultuur.nl/
Regret to have missed the set by Rob&Zoopsie. Was too much occupied I guess with attending the crate of records (which was the whole recordfair that evening :-). Sold about half the crate (about 35records) which is no wonder with those nonprofit-knakenpoetserprices... Was nice selling/discussing them face to face to/with you robots (you know who you are). Nice discovery was DJ Albion of which I never heard until then. Some weird (unheard to me) tunes he played. Checking out some of his mixes on RobotDJ.Net now... Sitting outside at the warm fireplace while listening to Loud-E playing inside was also pleasant to me. Thanks everyone. I hope the weather didn't spoil it too much for you on saturday and sunday... Well a dutch saying goes; "Een goede bui kan tegen elke regen" (which doesn't work to translate in English ;-) so I suppose things have worked out well despite the rainfall. Or maybe you did some raindancing? big_smile

"Are you loving?"

yesterday the weather was pretty crap, but when we arrived it dried up a little.. bbq was only familiar faces (nice to see some of you robots again) but then it picked up crowd-wise.. gesloten cirkel live set was very very good, some excellent new tracks. saw part of the novamen, solid and booming as ever, then we had to leave. very cool party location and relaxed atmosphere..

It was pretty nice.
Even today playing for 15 people or something.

big_smile

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

Cool to meet al the robo's and even some new ones. See u all soon!

25 (edited by baz 2010-05-31 10:20:28)

To bad I had to work Sunday but was nice to be there on Friday and the hour on Saturday (just saw the first 20 min of Gesloten Cirkel which rocked pritty hard!!). Nice to see so many familiar faces, always good talking to people on these kind of parties.
In the end it was good that I didn't stay any longer because Sunday turned out to be one hell of a day: breaking down a 5 area outside festival in the rain and thunder: 14 hours of work with 20 people.

@Scarface: funny you mention the Lijm & Cultuur, had a party on Thursday there (which was part of the reason why I couldn't stay till the end on Friday wink) And thank you so much for selling me the hard rocking Vivian Vee (on "de pof" wink)