Re: the SELL OUT starts NOW!

was in the mood today, here are some packsagain

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

27 (edited by captain duran 2008-09-09 11:36:19)

Our website will be updated soon with new layout, a new shop and some extra services. The shop will sell mainly our own releases and some related stuff in the future.

Please note: Thomas (founder of `das drehmoment`) has closed his shop. He is now involved in the the distribution of the label and will keep you informed about `das drehmoment records` and it`s releases.

Daniela Schwarz - head of das drehmoment records: info@das-drehmoment.com
(Demos, Artists, Pressing Plants, Requests for Promo, Info, Bookings, Magazines)

Thomas Gleichner - distribution & sales management for das drehmoment records: distro@das-drehmoment.com
(Shops, Mailorders, Distributions, Partners)

watch out for some more SELL OUT / CHEAPOS

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

more: Frustrated Funk, SD, Clone, Viewlexx, Creme, Jak, Acido, Stilleben, Aube, Cluster, Silverapples, Zombi...         packs for money savers!

new unplayed

discogs sales 

...and some disco added. more to come the next days... minimal synth, wave...

discogs sales 

haha, you've got me again sad

Hey, if I buy two packs, is the shipping reduced? 20 euros for the recs & 15 for the shipping (Belgium) sucks.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

32 (edited by captain duran 2008-09-30 07:32:47)

sure, it is possible, you can pay only one time shipping for two packs...  wink

there were some other robots who bought a bunch tonight. so you should`nt wait too long. big_smile 
maybe I will add some more later today...

discogs sales