Re: World Cup thread

cebteq wrote:

good luck to ma brothers from da others mothers

westcoast bros lookin mighty good over there but shit Mexico kinda crazy between their coach and goalie :0

Zubeldia wrote:

the americans too can take almost anyone's game purely on an incredible mentality.

yes exactly i know Belgium has the better team on paper but i think we as fans have that same mentality too like we can beat anybody and hey we played good against every team in 1st stage albeit a bit scared against the Germans (for good reason)

either way the tournament has been exciting thus far! shit imagine US going through 2nd stage and playing on 4th of July  lol

602 (edited by attacca 2014-06-28 10:21:06)

cloud9 wrote:

either way the tournament has been exciting thus far! shit imagine US going through 2nd stage and playing on 4th of July  lol

True! Must confess that would be nice.. Can't remember a World Cup US-Boys not surprising me.

But, still, I'm going for these guys..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Xde0HPKQ47A/UyMz6orqEMI/AAAAAAAAKFw/f2gzfZvltBs/s1600/AlleBlikken.JPG

Tuō Men Xiōng Hǎopéngyou..

cloud9 wrote:

we as fans have that same mentality too like we can beat anybody

i've been following the NCAA college basketball this season.. you're definitely right about mad support for your team big_smile

i really hope Wilmots will have the cohones to play Lukaku AND Origi up front against the USA. they could tear the US defence apart proper. but i really don't see what other people seem to see in that de Bruyne fella. wasn't at all impressed with his general performance for wolfsburg this year..

Lukaku has done nothing man, shame Benteke got injured before the tournament.

Go the fuck home yanks...should ban them from the tournament for calling it soccer, twats.

Anyway, think Chile got a real chance of beating Brazil tonight

Let's get Dumb

nice... proper.

DumbBot wrote:

should ban them from the tournament for calling it soccer

cannot disagree there  big_smile

and wtf is wrong with alexis' pants..?

Ha...I reckon the Chile players are that small the shorts are too big for them. Big effort from the little guys and so unlucky to go out against Brazil...and who would bet against the Colombia giving Brazil an equally hard game as they play a similar high press, high tempo style. Uruguay proving they are nothing without Suarez.

Let's get Dumb

Jammy Dutch bastards nearly wilted in the sub-tropical heat....that was never a penalty...

Let's get Dumb

greatest fall so far wink

Tropical Heineken Penalty!

But such a great fight from Hellas. - Congrats Costa Rica.

how on earth is this still 0-0? neuer is playing ausputzer like never before.. and germany should have made a couple goals too, my god. my only fear is the physical condition of the algerians compared to the germans' feared fittness.

how exciting!

613 (edited by cebteq 2014-06-30 23:30:50)

german team needs liek an hour nap hehe

this match is lol funny  great stuff!

germans on their feet again...

Don't think I ever remember such a lightweight, weak & vulnerable German team. Why do they play such a high line, when the back four can't read the game or have any pace....one hoof over the top or down the wings and they were exposed...the goalie Neuer essentially playing sweeper to rescue his team. Great game to watch...and max credit to Algeria,  they were terrific.

Let's get Dumb

"ist mir völlig wurscht.. ich leg mich erstmal drei tage in die eistonne.."  smile
Per Mertesacker shortly after the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxyNGPEY3dY

Gonna be much easier for the Germans against France, I guess.

MC Mertesacker feat. Vanilla Ice -- Eis, Eis, Tonne  big_smile freshest!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB2Nteh_cSI[/youtube]

wao  some great soccer today (err i mean european football;)

1/4 finals

http://fifaroundup.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/France-vs-Germany.jpg

Rumor has it half the German team been hit with a virus, ...think France might edge this one, best watch out for that Giroud cunt...he's been flinging elbows out deliberately and not been seen by the ref yet. Hope Colombia get one over on Brazil.

Let's get Dumb

Gonna be a great game I think, proper classic.

I do hope that both Griezmann and Pogba get to play from the start.. Put some 'schwung' into the team.

"balancez les couilles, agitez le zizi…"  smile

Fucking awful game.....and the way Deschamps set up the team was far to negative. France only started to have a go with 20mins left, why, why, why???
This German team was there for the taking....no pace, no ambition, no courage from the French.

...go the fuck home France.

Let's get Dumb

smile  France is not Scottish, män! They do not play with their hearts.

En plus, it may have been too hot in Maracana.

Four years ago Germans would have won 4 - 0 instead of scoring a single goal per free kick.

Hummels..

Thats the efficient Germans for you, did exactly what was needed..no more. France just played the match with no tempo, or commitment, not getting the Germans on the back foot...like the Algerians did. Bringing Giroud on with 6mins left is useless.

some freekick by Luiz....looking forward the Argentina Vs Belgium, im hoping this one a cracker.

Let's get Dumb

http://www.sesamstrasse.de/kruemelmonster111_v-contentklein.jpg

cracker ?!