touch your fear, dont be afraid!

Re: What are you smoking right now.

"NLX" mixxed with "Bubbles"

Smoking "PowerPoint" and "Nepal"

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1097/packhg0.jpg

Damiana combined with afghan hash in a joint. Tobacco free ofcourse.

mmm...i think i can smell that through my computer screen

non weed smoking for a week- tryin' to sort my shit- got gigs coming up and procrastination/ focusing of stupidly small details is not necessary. 1 more week to go, then allow meself some fine stuff and get into the details.

Some questions/ queries and sorry if any of this sounds like arse:

Why/ what with the thing with the naming of a weed? if it smells/looks/feels good, smoke it.

Why is it generally boys that smoke weed, and girls that give it up?

Are we, as a sex (male), much more stupid than them there ladies?

Do we, as users of the weed, get less done, in comparison non smokers?

i am gonna stop asking questions now, coz we'll get bummed out.

or... should we start a rehabilitative thread - what questions a smoker should/shouldn't ask themselves.

do i need a spliff ( OR WHAT? ARGH!!!) wink

1: The naming of the weed is not something we came up with.....its a way to know what you buy because of all the different sorts of strains and breeds. Northern Lights for instance is a hybrid of Cannabis indica and Cannabis sativa. White Widow gets his name for the abundance of trichomes, giving the plant a whitish tint. White Widow is a 60%/40% indica/sativa cross-strain.

2: I dont think there is a big difference between girls and boys when it comes to smoking weed or such. If you look at the figures it will become clear. From all boys and girlz in Holland between the age of 16 and 25 that smoke 7% is girl and 10% boys.....so the difference is small. (info Trimbos Institute)

3: Who cares about that.....if they want to quit its ok because the less girlz are smoking the more weed there is for us

4: No.....its just what you make out of it. I achieved a lot although Im smoking on a daily basis. I have a very decent job with a good income, my own bought house, a brand new car, 2 kids and a gf that I can take care of, I still study to create possibilties for a promotion so I think I still have goals and things to achieve but the smoking wont keep me from following this plan.

Pfff......time for some "Bubbles" and "Maroc Blonde"

mackys finest here.
he says ak47, but there is no way, i'm not stupid
where is mailorder when you need it?

85 (edited by Kenzaburo 2009-02-24 21:14:50)

I like other drugs than weed. Weed makes me paranoid and not feeling good most of the time... Sometimes it's fun and funny but sometimes I get really bad feeling like dying or something. Maybe there's something wrong in my brain don't know.. But X and other drugs are better for me. And alcohol of course big_smile

smoking fabulous stuff currently.
no name that i am aware of, but it does smell very familiar.

excited to go to netherlands soon for first time, try a few new strains.

i've managed to stop smoking cigarettes although stop is a relative term. i have quit many times before. but this time i use Snuss, its a smokeless tobacco very common in scandanavia, you put it on your gum. i only do it twice a day in order to keep the monkey off my back.
great thing about it is you can use it when out at a gig, or on a flight.
only thing now about not smoking is will my lungs explode like a teenager's first drag next time somebody passes the dutchie on the left hand side?

keep hackney crap

isnt that illeagal here, snus? had that when i lived in norway, very effective.

cant afford fags till friday, let alone weed...

going to light up a small one with some A5 (real sour/bitter haze, but oh so sweet) will be my first joint in about 2 months, jam jam. curious about how I will react. maybe I will get knocked of my socks (?) ;-)

90 (edited by zora 2009-07-09 16:44:18)

havent smoked weed in a long time, although i still have like 2 g or so at home. but every time i think about lighting one, i get kind of afraid of doing so and getting all stoned, so i dont. haha, thats kinda strange.
guess im just not used to it anymore. but looking forward to the next time (if i have the heart to do so then).

.."this world`s a bubble"..

got somet bubblegum

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

black shape wrote:

isnt that illeagal here, snus?

not sure. you certainly can't buy it in a shop so i get it from buysnuss.com
doubt if i will be troubling the sniffer dogs with a couple of cans of it

keep hackney crap

it's illegal to sell in europe but norway and sweden being their euro bashing selves are exempt. so do you like it loose or by way of the bag?
http://politiken.dk/archive/00188/Snus_188016c.jpg

well in the little bags is for girls..
but i only did it sometimes so i had the baggies too smile
with snus loose aboot me mooth i always ended up swallowing a bit
plus with loose its foul geting rid of it, seeing people in the street gobbing it out and flicking it out with their fingers was not very attractive

og kush

yeah i go for the bags of snuss too. i can roll it and for the most part it stays together but every now and then you notice  bits of it stuck between your teeth. and as black shape said, getting rid of the loose stuff can be a maneuver in itself. am still smoke free btw

keep hackney crap

byron wrote:

am still smoke free btw

congrats

cloud9 wrote:

og kush

does medical pot have to be this strong?  I mean whoever walks into a collective saying they need og kush better be dying from scrotum cancer or something lol

HAHAHAHA..
i would love some OG Kush though. has to be one of my all-time favorites.

had some nice stuff last night here in berlin where we are staying - a little hash in there too!
very cool!

only a few more daze until i get to netherlands!
recommendations on spots or strains i should try while i visit???

Kenzaburo wrote:

I like other drugs than weed. Weed makes me paranoid and not feeling good most of the time... Sometimes it's fun and funny but sometimes I get really bad feeling like dying or something. Maybe there's something wrong in my brain don't know.. But X and other drugs are better for me. And alcohol of course big_smile

maybe because of the alcohol and other stuff? ;-)