1 (edited by Dion 2010-09-16 12:41:57)

Topic: 22 oct 2010 Intergalactic FM party, Amsterdam

We're very very happy to announce we're doing a big IFM party in Amsterdam this year during ADE.

INTERGALACTIC FM - AMSTERDAM DANCE EVENT SPECIAL

22nd of October 2010, Octopus Agents presents a night dedicated to Hollands infamous underground stronghold: Intergalactic FM. With live performances by a.o. Legowelt, Space Dimension Controller, Alden Tyrell, Morphosis, Orgue Electronique, Rude 66 and Ross154 and deejay sets by I-F, TLR, Aroy Dee and Endfest, the night offers a comprehensive overview of Holland's underground dance music scene. The party takes place in Amsterdam based Flexbar during the Amsterdam Dance Event, while the night will be live  broadcasted through Intergalactic FM.

Intergalactic FM is an online radio station ran by deejay legend I-F, described by Fact Magazine as “one of underground dance music’s most iconic figures.” The radio station functions as the online outlet of Holland's vibrant electronic music scene, bridging the gap between Rotterdam's Clone Recordings, The Hague's Bunker Records, Leiden's Crème Organization and Amsterdam's Delsin imprint. With four radio-channels, focussed on electro, (italo)disco, minimal wave, chicago house, detroit techno, oldschool hiphop and obscure soundtracks. Never compromising on quality and insensitive to dance music industry's trends, Intergalactic FM gathered a vast fan base throughout the world.

Tickets are available through Ticketscript.com, ResidentAdvisor.net and local shops in The Netherlands like Freerecordshop and Van Leest for 11 euro’s.

FULL PARTY INFO:
INTERGALACTIC FM ADE SPECIAL
22 OCTOBER 2010
FLEXBAR AMSTERDAM
LIVE: Legowelt, Space Dimension Controller, Alden Tyrell, Morphosis, Orgue Electronique, Rude 66, Ross 154
DJ: I-F TLR, Aroy Dee, Endfest
Tickets: advance 11 euro / door 12 euro
Ticketscript.com / Residentadvisor.net

www.intergalacticfm.com
www.flexbar.nl
www.octopus-agents.nl

Tickets on sale here:
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?184730
https://www.ticketscript.com/shop_plus. … mp;lang=en

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs417.snc4/47980_1383690753509_1269191449_30887392_1461467_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs421.snc4/46450_1383741274772_1269191449_30887524_2609336_n.jpg

Re: 22 oct 2010 Intergalactic FM party, Amsterdam

http://tristanlouthrobins.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/hooray.jpg

i love playing 500m from my house!  lol

ok...
3 months away... check
plenty of notice... check
nothing happening on the 22nd Oct (yet)... check

I might be able to FINALLY visit the mainland...

big_smile

aye ditto, i'm glad one of these has been announced far enough in advance for a change!

gotta google and check that venue out

Nice, nice, time for some Radio Iglo live reports ;-)

Sogar die gr

Good news!

cool

.."this world`s a bubble"..

Fuck ! I can't miss that. Ok, I'll come. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepa ! MrWho and Zora: Hope you'll come !

Coolio and the venue is fine! Old Industrial-turned-discobar building & area.

And a very nice soundsystem also! big_smile

Dion wrote:

And a very nice soundsystem also! big_smile

they have Function-One on the dancefloor but use some ultra crappy monitors. So the whole venue still sounds like shit. It def needs adjustment and proper monitors if you dont want to kill your eardrums imo..

TB or not TB

It's best to be in front of the room speakers when you play there. Still, it's much better then Wilhelmina Pakhuis.

In Amsterdam you can always find a place where it even sounds worse, the capital of shitty P.A.'s  tongue

TB or not TB

True smile

Don't agree with that, last time we did the party there with Aux88 it was very nice. Anyway, gonna be a good party!

Dion wrote:

Don't agree with that, last time we did the party there with Aux88 it was very nice. Anyway, gonna be a good party!

I only heared the small room, good thing is that they dont have a limiter working to the max  smile

TB or not TB

19 (edited by Dion 2010-07-21 15:22:04)

Ooooh. Prepare yourself for the big room in that case. Actually it has one of the best soundsystems in Amsterdamski imo!

Dion wrote:

Well Aux88 was kool, but the "Damsko dans publiek was weer vet gaar", if you know what I mean.

This line-up should attract at least more than a hand full of robots.

Detroit aan de Ouwegracht

I'm very much looking forward to it, for sure. These IFM and ADE evenings always have something extra fun about them.

it's nice that the announcement is so early so theres enough time to look for some cheap train tickets...
any chance for another good party at 23 oct. ?

It's during a festival so there must be something.

i'm shure there's something else there too. I think UR or something was on the same date or something? just vaguely remember talking to some visitors in the train home.

true...looking forward to another nice weekend in amsterdam then!