Topic: yamaha dx-200 editor and xgworks

hey peepz,
dx 200 arrived today, and the sequences sound nicewould ad something to my setup im sure..
but.... i wanna get into the beast! how do get the dx200editor and xgworks to run on my windows 7 laptop?

Do synthesizers dream of electronic drums?

Re: yamaha dx-200 editor and xgworks

lol asked to fast tongue
got it running
nice!

Hey where did you find the editor? I bought mine from ebay but didn't get a disk or anything with it, just the power supply and manual.

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

I'm interested in this too.  theres a good spread of sounds in the presets you can just tweak but it would be nice to try out the editor. i think i've got the editor somewhere but never managed to get xgworks to work with win xp

5 (edited by ProjectGenocide 2011-02-11 14:29:55)

man the sounds you can create with this dx engine its awesome!
but for you question: I downloaded the files at an yahoo group (youll have to search for it yourself i cant remember) then took an old windows pc to instal the program. put the the entire map on a usb stick and put that map on my pc (witch runs windows 7)

so the problem is that the xp and up os's dont get the programm installed ok. so you get and older os install it there than take the map on an usb stick and put the map on your xp vista or 7 pc. if you guys dont get it right ill upload the map somewhere...