1,776

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Often listen this live mix of David Vunk in Panama Racing Club 22-11-2014! It's cool! Maybe somebody knows what named this track and who is artist? https://app.box.com/s/7v247vz0x8bi0uk8het7tpp3hhmf0jgl

Last edited by jedeye (2015-02-01 19:57:08)

1,777

Re: The Quick ID Topic

The track being played here, sure somebody might know it

http://youtu.be/gElNoedRj5Q?t=18m50s

1,778

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Someone for this one please?sounds italo-ish
http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/PO10B3QD/file.html

Those were the days...

Re: The Quick ID Topic

MITO1982 wrote:

Someone for this one please?sounds italo-ish
http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/PO10B3QD/file.html

DJ Deeon - Work This MF

1,780

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Basic Aly wrote:
MITO1982 wrote:

Someone for this one please?sounds italo-ish
http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/PO10B3QD/file.html

DJ Deeon - Work This MF

thanks,but there is no connection between my sample and song you suggested.

Those were the days...

1,781

Re: The Quick ID Topic

http://hott.mx/1pXAYuD

First two tracks please!  Not including the little 30 second track in the beginning.

I know you know them!

1,782

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Played by I-f in his Musak closing party (Part 2)

someone bound to know it, very distinctive

http://vocaroo.com/i/s01l1jUPkB43

1,783

Re: The Quick ID Topic

DZC:

1,784

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Thank you mushaden smile

1,785

Re: The Quick ID Topic

What's the track with the acoustic gitars playing and the lil' kid saying something along the lines of "the man on the radio said there might be a war... we should turn on on our tv's and radios.."

1,786

Re: The Quick ID Topic

these 2 electronic themes from 1981-82 have bothered me so long time.
20 usd for every id for me,i really need these.

http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/VDq64KtJ/file.html
http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/Fz6rDuNy/file.html

Those were the days...

1,787

Re: The Quick ID Topic

MITO1982 wrote:

these 2 electronic themes from 1981-82 have bothered me so long time.
20 usd for every id for me,i really need these.

http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/VDq64KtJ/file.html
http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/Fz6rDuNy/file.html

2nd is definitely a TD or Edgar Froese track..  big_smile

Tuō Men Xiōng Hǎopéngyou..

1,788

Re: The Quick ID Topic

attacca wrote:
MITO1982 wrote:

these 2 electronic themes from 1981-82 have bothered me so long time.
20 usd for every id for me,i really need these.

http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/VDq64KtJ/file.html
http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/Fz6rDuNy/file.html

2nd is definitely a TD or Edgar Froese track..  big_smile

Thanks Philbot;)
maybe you are right.but I have no single idea...hope someone can help more....

Those were the days...

1,789

Re: The Quick ID Topic

The synth-beat is very close to Edgar Froese - A Dali-Esque Sleep Fuse but took a wrong turn somewhere, I think.. neutral

Tuō Men Xiōng Hǎopéngyou..

1,790

Re: The Quick ID Topic

heifetz wrote:

What's the track with the acoustic gitars playing and the lil' kid saying something along the lines of "the man on the radio said there might be a war... we should turn on on our tv's and radios.."

Found it, it's Jollymusic - Daddy.

Last edited by heifetz (2015-04-18 14:59:44)

1,791

Re: The Quick ID Topic

20 mins in

https://soundcloud.com/sergeclone/serge … -15-5-2014

Re: The Quick ID Topic

https://soundcloud.com/lylradio/conciliabule7

hey guys whats the first track called on this mix? feel like i know it but its been bugging me days now! cheers  big_smile

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Checking for a homie, any bots got an idea what's playing at 1:04:45? thanks yo yo!~

Last edited by AudaxPowder (2015-06-02 05:13:08)

Re: The Quick ID Topic

https://soundcloud.com/hometownsocialcl … -slime-pit

hey can any of you guys hook me up with an ID for the track at about 38 mins?

cheers!!  smile

1,795

Re: The Quick ID Topic

scott_neon wrote:

https://soundcloud.com/hometownsocialcl … -slime-pit

hey can any of you guys hook me up with an ID for the track at about 38 mins?

cheers!!  smile

Stephany - Shame

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Stalker wrote:
scott_neon wrote:

https://soundcloud.com/hometownsocialcl … -slime-pit

hey can any of you guys hook me up with an ID for the track at about 38 mins?

cheers!!  smile

Stephany - Shame

thanks, but i meant the song after this one.

1,797

Re: The Quick ID Topic

scott_neon wrote:

thanks, but i meant the song after this one.

puppets - way of life (inst)

Re: The Quick ID Topic

ronin wrote:
scott_neon wrote:

thanks, but i meant the song after this one.

puppets - way of life (inst)

thanks  big_smile

1,799

Re: The Quick ID Topic

scott_neon wrote:

thanks  big_smile

vocal version is 10x better (which you probably have figured out by now)

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Can somebody help me with the track title?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9oy0vm0yi6cdqc2/ID-1.wav?dl=0