Re: "CBS in the Guardian" thread

oops

really guys what I said is not important.  It was just the first time I noticed djx being vocally discontent.  But I can't say that I didn't see it coming before this. 

How does the saying go?  Shoot for the moon, at least you're guaranteed to fall among the stars?  I think DJX said fuck that I'll try again.  I'm just looking forward to the future, whenever it comes =p

it was all bias fault......get him

http://movietonic.com/hollywood/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/800px-simpsons_angry_mob.png

Let's get Dumb

lol

Squadra Smackos wrote:

people like us don't go outside

word

Vlam Aan

Yeah, I don't go out, I have a tan by birth already.

Re: Bias. He's the forum troll. Looks like a nasty threat at first but then realize he's damn funny and means nothing by his crudeness, though he is amused how easily robots are offended. But hell, he was a donating robot at CBS and makes "No Disco" nonstops, but he actually loves Disco, I know he does.

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

yeah come on, no witchhunts...robots are better than that. Although i dont get the humor most the time either.

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

I get really offended by those do's and don'ts. Like all you wanna do is to get away with knowing as little as possible but pretending you're really deep.

His excited eyes from within the dark interior glazed;
watered in appreciation of his thoughtful preparation.

^ me too. fuckin pull-out personality start-up guides for complacent bourgeois muppets, imo. although it's a shame that 'getting away with knowing as little as possible and pretending you're really deep' pretty much covers the bulk of broadsheet journalist commentary in britain nowadays, as it goes...

34 (edited by Vomatron 2008-07-08 22:57:15)

Yeah the whole article has that Vice magazine mentality goin on...how the hell are "normal" people supposed to interpret it when even those more heavily into the music mentioned cant get their head around it

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."