1 (edited by meschi 2010-11-08 13:53:30)

Topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Its that time once again... another call of duty release, another year of my life wasted playing it.

http://www.gizmocrave.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/call-of-duty-black-ops-.jpg

I've fallen out of love with playing my playstation over the last wee while. I just haven't been ionto the games, but CoD almost always guarantees addiction.

Gonna try and get a cheap copy tomorrow! We'll get a clan up and running smile

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Quite jealous at those UK deals: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/11/08/ … e-roundup/

I'll probably pick up a copy as well, I'll let you know when I have one wink.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Got my copy! My PSN is Klart.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Nice one Klart. Seen you online last night, tried to invite you ni a few times.

PS3 Robots for Robots clan: R4R

so far its just me sad

grumble. i have to wait to get this. wargames are now banned here and i have to play covertly  tongue

wargames are banned in your house, your street, your country? whats the score here?
playing covertly? Black operations to play black operations?

in my house apparently. the old lady doesn't approve. but hey, it'll just heighten the tension. tango down!

8 (edited by meschi 2010-11-11 12:10:23)

YAS!!!
I can imagine you sitting at the TV, headphones on, nightvision goggles down, motion sensors at the door, trip wire to switch the TV off in the hall...

edit: Join the clan... we'll understand if you 'go quiet' all of a sudden smile

nothings gonna stop me cool

I'll join the clan.

obi1r  (Far_I on PSN) has been spotted playing BO as well.

Allthough playing is limited here too to moments when the kids are asleep.

Yes I, have been spotted wink
Almost reachin' level 21. It's actually better than MW2... if you put on headphones, or as I do turn up the volume of the surround system!
If you see me crouchin' around, dont hesitate to invite me haha

Strictly Rockaas

meschi: stop playing PES already and get on the COD train! smile

hehe, thats my flat mate. Im not really a fan!

What robot is Dmeterd?

meschi wrote:

hehe, thats my flat mate. Im not really a fan!

Get him off your PS3 then!  wink

BTW: tip for the Black Oppers: try pressing L2 en R2 several times at the menu screen; you'll get out of the chair & can access a computer. Try typing ZORK or DOA.

been playing cod:ops but still underwhelmed with it all, so used to playing Battlefield & MOH now

Have you bots noticed the music is WAY better than MW2? It pretty dark & moody... Ian Martin style!

Strictly Rockaas

Yeah, I prefer the music in BLOPS as well; the music while waiting for the match doesn't bother like some other does.

I must admit that I prefer Battlefeield & MoH too, as they're more realistic. CoD is a frantic cage fight. Still fun.

20 (edited by heifetz 2010-11-19 09:41:02)

the single player is the same old cinematic shoot-a-thousand-enemies and run from a to b. it's entertaining to a point but it's too fast paced for me. there's no chance to try different things. and i don't like he music at all on this one, too much rock n roll, turned it off straight away.

not tried the multiplayer yet.

I should have mentioned... its during the multiplayer I like the music. I did not gave the single player a try... I just wait for the right moment for that (read while the servers are down or not available because of maintenance) haha

Strictly Rockaas

cuba mission without firing a shot:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RULv6HbgEjY[/youtube]

Here I be Klart.   cool

too wierd to live, too unique to die.

mudguts wrote:

Here I be Klart.   cool

I'm Demeterd. Silly me  roll

too wierd to live, too unique to die.

heifetz wrote:

the single player is the same old cinematic shoot-a-thousand-enemies and run from a to b. it's entertaining to a point but it's too fast paced for me. there's no chance to try different things. and i don't like he music at all on this one, too much rock n roll, turned it off straight away.

not tried the multiplayer yet.

I traded my copy in, thought singleplayer was aok but mulitplayer got on my tits within 1o minutes of playing it. Bought Assassins Creed Brotherhood instead which i have to say is rather engrossing so far...