Topic: Headphones for mobile telephone?

I was starting listen to my mobile `machine` and I hate those pegs in my ears. what is the better headphone? I like it the oldschoolish (walkman) way. But what headphone is a good one to listen to those shitty mp3? I heard the sennheisers and other brands are very into it now. I have no idea, adapter is a need? I have a Sony Ericsson.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

2 (edited by Brian Chinetti 2008-08-15 23:30:18)

Re: Headphones for mobile telephone?

There are 3.5mm jack adaptors (mini jack) for most cellphones which will get you started. After that I dunno what you should or could get, but there's plenty of choices I guess.

i bought an akg 412 for that same reason..small, fits well (though my hair gets caught in the adjusting strap) and good sound.. also folds up very compact..

Thanks guys.  Bought the AKG 412P + Adapter today, works fine and sound is simply good.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)