Topic: Switzerland

I'll be traveling to Switzerland on multiple occasions this year and was wondering what places to check out. I'll mostly be in Bern but have the half price rail pass that makes Zurich and other destinations pretty accessible.

Thanks!

I get paid in bacons

Re: Switzerland

I just know about the "Zukunft" in Zurich. Should be good 4 some minimal techno house experience, depends on who`s playin. Come 2 Berlin for some excitement and some of the best Tacos y Burritos smile

Thanks for the tip Chilli, I'll look into what is going on there whenever I head there. Berlin definitely could be a do-able pit stop as well and I'll definitely make my way there one of these days and definitely take you up on your taco temptations. big_smile

I know I'll be spending part of my time in Milan this Feb and there's a few shows on my radar there...

I get paid in bacons

will be in zurich next weekend - any record stores worth to check out? there is a list on discogs but over a year old so maybe not totally up to date. if there is any good parties on, would be good to know about it too.  thanks.

contact most complicated robot and james trubotnick from the forum.

keep hackney crap